Oct 26 2013
By: SunBunz Splicer 28 posts

Did you see that female alien costume in Message of the Day??

[ Edited ]
7 replies 589 views Edited Oct 26, 2013

The other day I logged on PS Home (NA) and on the Message of the Day, as usual there's 2 avatars displayed on each sides of the message box. On the left was a COOL female avatar dressed in some kind of skeletal xenomorph-looking costume!! I searched ALL over the stores and couldn't find it. Does it even exist in NA stores? If not, why the hell do they tempt me like that?! How cruel! lol :smileymad:

Have you seen it before on Home, or know what store it's in?

Also, I noticed they removed the "One Stop Shop" Halloween costumes/spaces store from the "New" section. Why??

I wanted to maybe get the female grim reaper costume or the mummy, they also had Bride of Frankenstein, Headless Horseman for men, etc. Now they're gone! I hope they put them back! :smileysad:

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 8 (589 Views)
PlayStation MVP
1897 posts

Re: Did you see that female alien costume in Message of the Day??

Oct 26, 2013

For the Skeletal outfit you may have seen, it may have been the Skinny Ginny outfit released recently.

skinny ginny.png

If so you may find this outfit in (Lockwood Store> Nightmare Yacht> Female)

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 8 (576 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
457 posts

Oct 26, 2013

I'm pretty sure that skeletal 'alien' costume you saw was the new Mechsuit Pilot suit that comes with the new Iron Fusion Vault space in the Lockwood Gift Machine. The space comes with 4 suits, that being one of them. It's not a bad buy considering the Panthabot suits alone are 9.99.  (and one of those is included in the vault as well). Hope this clears things up for you.

Club: Nachtmere
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 8 (561 Views)
Welcoming Committee
8658 posts

Oct 26, 2013
I would say phoenixgate1 is correct. Did the mech have a somewhat skeletal paintjob? If so then its from the LKWD Mech Vault from the GM.
Support Forums
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 8 (496 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
28 posts

Oct 26, 2013

Yeah! I found it! Thanks guys. :smileyhappy: It was the mech suit. I saw it again this morning for male on the right side this time. It looked more like a mech suit.

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 8 (437 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
408 posts

Oct 27, 2013

That's odd. That costume has been around for months. No wonder that I only saw one player using it. Either it's price holds people from buying, or Lockwood's way of advertising is not so accurate.

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 8 (381 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
8658 posts

Oct 27, 2013
No Regine this particular color/paintscheme only became available with the release of the Mech Vault space earlier this week. It includes new versions of the old mechs.
Support Forums
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 8 (358 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
408 posts

Oct 27, 2013

Ah, in that way. I've seen a lot more people sitting on those thrones, then wearing those suits. So I was wondering if people even knew that those suits were available.

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 8 (334 Views)
0 Likes