Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Hekseville Citizen
165 posts

Re: Did u Find Real Love on Home ?

Aug 18, 2013

TDBWID wrote:

I'm sorry...but i find it disgusting and weird to look for love on a social network.

I take issue with this. Dont you realize that you are interacting with real human beings. So what if its online? I video chat with my playstation friends all the time, 2 of whom are in a real relationship even though they live far apart. Hey, this an outlet for people who dont have the same options as you do maybe. Stop judging.

Please use plain text.
Message 21 of 51 (216 Views)
PlayStation MVP
4415 posts

Aug 18, 2013

xXpizzagirlXx wrote:

TDBWID wrote:

I'm sorry...but i find it disgusting and weird to look for love on a social network.

I take issue with this. Dont you realize that you are interacting with real human beings. So what if its online? I video chat with my playstation friends all the time, 2 of whom are in a real relationship even though they live far apart. Hey, this an outlet for people who dont have the same options as you do maybe. Stop judging.

This ^

What I wanted to say, nice wording, pizaagirl

Please use plain text.
Message 22 of 51 (213 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1283 posts

Aug 18, 2013

xXpizzagirlXx wrote:

TDBWID wrote:

LOL...That's great...but I and yes I like to interact with people I can see for myself...and leave my house to actually get the feel of real life outside of a virtual world....plus video chat is a HORRIBLE excuse...

Since when is being NORMAL bad?

Please use plain text.
Message 23 of 51 (196 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1013 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 18, 2013

NORMAL ?

What the **Bleep** is that ?

TDBWID wrote:

xXpizzagirlXx wrote:

TDBWID wrote:

LOL...That's great...but I and yes I like to interact with people I can see for myself...and leave my house to actually get the feel of real life outside of a virtual world....plus video chat is a HORRIBLE excuse...

Please use plain text.
Message 24 of 51 (190 Views)
PlayStation MVP
4415 posts

Aug 18, 2013

TDBWID wrote:

xXpizzagirlXx wrote:

TDBWID wrote:

Normal is bad, TD. It's boring as well.

Btw, You're online all thee time.....always on Home. So how....How are you chatting with outside world unless they are all visiting you?

- from your own friend, King

Please use plain text.
Message 25 of 51 (189 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2173 posts

Aug 18, 2013

What's normal for one, can be taboo for another... I'd rather be different. If being different is normal, then we're all normal. lol

Homie From November 26, 2008 - September 13, 2013.

Shady business practices? File a complaint to the BBB.
https://www.bbb.org/consumer-complaints/file-a-complaint/get-started
Please use plain text.
Message 26 of 51 (181 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
2990 posts

Aug 18, 2013

TDBWID wrote:

Is it any different when family or friends try to hook you up with someone they know and think might be right for you. That in essences is a social network.

Some folks meet under unusual or unorthodox circumstances sometimes. Nothing is always cut and dry in life.

Why should it matter how two people find each other, as long as their both happy with each other.:womanhappy:

=+=Irresponsible kids are raised by irresponsible parents who were once irresponsible kids themselves.The vicious cycle continues.=+=
Please use plain text.
Message 27 of 51 (178 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1283 posts

Aug 18, 2013

King_xO-AsSaSSin wrote:

TDBWID wrote:

xXpizzagirlXx wrote:

TDBWID wrote:

Btw, You're online all the time?.....always on Home. So how....How are you chatting with outside world unless they are all visiting you?

KIng...you really need to pay attention to the days of the week...and the time I sign on

Like today Saturday [who goes out saturday morning] 10:00 i signed on [Looking for photos for contest] 1:00 [Signs off to go shopping] 5:00 [Signs back on] 

NOW...lets get back to the topic...King...how many girls have you hit on, dating, and broke up with since you started home?

Please use plain text.
Message 28 of 51 (177 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
1979 posts

Aug 18, 2013
Define NORMAL...

My brother would like you. He gives me heII all the time for being in an online relationship, because he cant understand how it benefits me. He says the same things you just did. I just tell em it's what makes me happy.

I guess at the end of the day, to each their own. Some people get it, some people dont.

For those who DONT get it, I recommend you to watch Life 2.0 wherever you can find it. Here's a trailer for it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wqXzCFvPBuk
I'm A Shadow. One That No Light Will Shine On. As Long As You Follow Me....You Will Never See The Day.
Please use plain text.
Message 29 of 51 (176 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
4415 posts

Aug 18, 2013

TDBWID wrote:

King_xO-AsSaSSin wrote:

TDBWID wrote:

xXpizzagirlXx wrote:

TDBWID wrote:

Btw, You're online all the time?.....always on Home. So how....How are you chatting with outside world unless they are all visiting you?

KIng...you really need to pay attention to the days of the week...and the time I sign on

Like today Saturday [who goes out saturday morning] 10:00 i signed on [Looking for photos for contest] 1:00 [Signs off to go shopping] 5:00 [Signs back on] 

NOW...lets get back to the topic...King...how many girls have you hit on, dating, and broke up with since you started home?

Gee, I don't know...a lot...I hit on like 6 today (sorry if you're reading this)

And the timing is wrong..you only left for 30 minutes.

Another thing I'm trying to prove to you is, love can be found through home. You have real life gf, I know, but seriously, kinda rude.

Read this whole thread.  Me before.

Please use plain text.
Message 30 of 51 (160 Views)
0 Likes