Uncharted Territory
1209 posts

Re: Did u Find Real Love on Home ?

Aug 17, 2013

I'm sorry...but i find it disgusting and weird to look for love on a social network.

Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 51 (326 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
1317 posts

Aug 17, 2013

TDBWID wrote:

I'm sorry...but i find it disgusting and weird to look for love on a social network.

What if you're not looking for it. Honestly, it CAN happen. I will tell you something even though it's embarrassing to me. I actually met someone on a social network and guess what?! I ended up marrying them and we were together for 10 years so it can and does happen. You don't always have to be looking for someone to fall in love with for it to actually happen. 

Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 51 (323 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1209 posts

Aug 17, 2013

jj_dillon wrote:

TDBWID wrote:
No....I actually leave my house...and have a life

Uh huh... and yet here you are posting on the forums or doing something on Home..
Life must be BOOMING for you. :smileyindifferent:

What a lovely contradiction 

Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 51 (322 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1480 posts

Aug 17, 2013

Real love was invented by Hallmark Cards in 1913.  Just like Santa Claus and the Easter Bunny it was made up to make people less lonely. Quit looking for something that doesnt exist.  Instead be on the lookout for gold, diamonds, money etc.  Then you can afford to buy "love".1334.jpg

Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 51 (276 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1011 posts

Aug 17, 2013

...wow. :smileyindifferent:

AbysmalDawna wrote:

Real love was invented by Hallmark Cards in 1913.  Just like Santa Claus and the Easter Bunny it was made up to make people less lonely. Quit looking for something that doesnt exist.  Instead be on the lookout for gold, diamonds, money etc.  Then you can afford to buy "love".1334.jpg

Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 51 (274 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
1434 posts

Aug 17, 2013
My take is real or true love can be found anywhere. But like several posters already said, you usually stumble upon it when you are not looking. Best to enjoy the moment, develop relationships, and let things just happen. :smileyhappy: Mur
Posted Image
Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 51 (268 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
307 posts

Aug 17, 2013

Even though people are controlling them, avatar dating is no where near like dating a person in real life. On home it's all a fantasy. 

ジャーマン ・ウォリア
Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 51 (252 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
1317 posts

Aug 17, 2013

ALIEN-gunner wrote:

Even though people are controlling them, avatar dating is no where near like dating a person in real life. On home it's all a fantasy. 

so the fantasy can't become real? I know a few couples that have met on home, dated on home, and then actually met in rl. 2 of those couples are living together and 1 of them have been together for years. It really can happen, I just think if you are out there looking for a relationship it's not going to happen. 

Find some people to call friends, enjoy their friendship, if something happens or develops from that friendship, then you can decide if it's real and worth pursuing.

Please use plain text.
Message 18 of 51 (247 Views)
Survivor
1979 posts

Aug 18, 2013
I have found love, on Home.

I've been with my "Home Wifey" for over 2 years now and have known her for longer. Just like in RL relationships, it's had it's ups and downs. It's been hard, difficult and complicated...and it's been fun, exciting and entertaining. I couldnt imagine my time on Home, without her. I would probably be bored, lonely, empty and hollow without her. She keeps me in line, cuz lord knows noone else can. LOL.

This topic has been brought up a few times on here, from various perspectives. Yes, you CAN find love on Home. Love knows no bounderies and can be found anywhere. To think otherwise...is frankly just sad. Love is psychology and emotion. Love is a lot of things. Some people need that companionship. That time to spend with someone special, talk to, hang out with, play games with and share life with. And sometimes friends just dont fill that void. It's not the same.

You can be in the same state, across the country, on another planet....or just across the street and STILL love someone. It doesnt have to be physical. Love is not a physical thing. It's a psychological and emotional thing.

If the people around the world loved eachother....maybe this would be a better place to live. John Lennon said it best when he sang "Imagine."
I'm A Shadow. One That No Light Will Shine On. As Long As You Follow Me....You Will Never See The Day.
Please use plain text.
Message 19 of 51 (234 Views)
Survivor
1821 posts

Aug 18, 2013

I hope one day you'll join us.

Then the world will be as one. :smileyhappy:

I never been a "relationship" guy. I used to think all the gf/bf thing on home was a joke... Then I met her :catvery-happy:

We spent over 6 months together in physical world. (Sorry, I dont see online as less real) . But borders can make things difficult sometimes. We are getting married in october and looking at a future together. So yes, love can be found on Home. But as the others said. It's better not to look for that. Chances are you'll be dissapointed and hurt if you do.

Then.. then...it might find you! 

co-founder
The Black Hat Squad/Black Hat Squadron/Novus Black Hats
Novus international elite force
Black Hats website
Black Hats on Facebook
Please use plain text.
Message 20 of 51 (217 Views)