Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Aug 17 2013
By: BowDown-Rainbow7 Splicer 44 posts

Did u Find Real Love on Home ?

50 replies 581 views Edited Aug 17, 2013

Im not here making another thread about finding  gay men or boyfriend or anything like that. i just want to know a simple question if anyone has found true love on home ??? i know home isnt e harmony.com like u said said in a thread. no matter if ur straight  gay or whatever you are. did u find the guy or girl  u really love on home ???  do u trust them when u not with them. ???  people say u dont find love on home.  go look for love in real life. i do know some people who met on home and then they met in real life they are still togther. so i just wanna know anyone else experince if u found  real love on with home with your  boyfriend/girlfriend did it last or it didnt.  just wanna know whats everyone take and experince on this ?

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 51 (581 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
4457 posts

Re: Did u Find Real Love on Home ?

Aug 17, 2013

It's now time for....

1001263_431351610313664_789668248_n.jpg

It was last year. My best friend, who I was deeply in love with, we finally got together. We had happy times together, but me losing interest, I decided to avoid all my friends, including her. Sometimes, when I tried to see her, we would just stand there, not talking. I wish I could go back and change that time. It's hard to move on from what I did. Everytime I see her, (we're friends now), I stare into her eyes, seeing the passion buried inside she once had for me. 

When you find true love, don't let it go.

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 51 (560 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1014 posts

Aug 17, 2013

E-Harmony and all those other dating sites can suck it. They expect you to pay them to find love. If I wanted to pay for love I'd hire a prostitute.

As far as finding love on PS Home.. Yes I have, we've been together for nearly 2 years and still going strong, On Home she's my wife, but in real life she's my GF ( working progress, lol )

Pay no mind to the arrogant hypocrites. Of course PS Home isn't E-Harmony or those other sites, its better, cause with PS Home you DON'T have to pay to find true love.

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 51 (557 Views)
Survivor
1002 posts

Aug 17, 2013

The closest I have come to finding Love on Home, is at Hudson.

My Dolphies, Lily and Ruth Ann, are sweet and loveable. The Frankster, is a Beer guzzling and Blonde  chasing . . . . ok, Frankie is just being Frankie.

I don't engage in Home, or Online realtionships.

I do think that Love would be possible to find on Home, but it would be much harder to find than in RL.

Take your time, get to know a person; don't rush in to a relationship.

The Pyramids were built with a large and firm foundation for a reason :smileyhappy:

I too, know of people who met on Home, who now live together, or are engaged to be married. God Bless 'em

Eyes open, Heart open, Brain engaged = better chance of success in Love. . .

photo the_Lil.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 51 (552 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
296 posts

Aug 17, 2013

Sadly i know alot of lonely people on here.. i believe some people can .. myself i use home for enjoyment ,not to find a boyfriend .. the friends i've made are amazing kind people ..that i'm happy about.. but to each his own.. who am i to say!

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 51 (529 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1565 posts

Aug 17, 2013
No....I actually leave my house...and have a life

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 51 (518 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
3198 posts

Aug 17, 2013

Choose the Blue Pill, and you will wake up in your bed and forget everything that has happened.

Choose the Red Pill, and you will see how far the rabbit hole goes.

{The Matrix) :womanhappy:

Seems to apply somewhat.:womanwink:

Blue and Red pill.jpg

=+=Irresponsible kids are raised by irresponsible parents who were once irresponsible kids themselves.The vicious cycle continues.=+=
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 51 (497 Views)
Uncharted Territory
965 posts

x

[ Edited ]
Jan 27, 2014

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 51 (456 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
255 posts

Aug 17, 2013

@6

O__o

That's the dumbest thing I've seen you say, thought you were a little better off than the rest of the x7 entrance crowd xD

FF14 > PSH x1000

i96 WAR
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 51 (420 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1014 posts

Aug 17, 2013

TDBWID wrote:
No....I actually leave my house...and have a life

Uh huh... and yet here you are posting on the forums or doing something on Home..
Life must be BOOMING for you. :smileyindifferent:

Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 51 (409 Views)