Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Reply
Fender Bender
Registered: 07/19/2012
Offline
2910 posts
 

Re: SCREW SONY AND THEIR RIP OFFS

[ Edited ]
Oct 4, 2012

strider367 wrote:

First off your dealing with a small group in there office. Who says no to everybody on refunds that's there job. You have to be persistent with them. But since you have paid for this you have a purchase fulfillment problem here. You paid for something they have to give it to you. The refund people don't do that. For that you have to go to Joystick_Warrior he is the go to support guy here. Once you tell him what happened. He will get it done for you. If he can't and I highly doubt that he will recommend a refund.

 

What I don't understand why did you buy this in the first place. Amongst all the issues people have reported here today. I just found out you can't even talk to anybody in Tycoon. That makes this whole thing an instant pass for me. I learned a long time ago. Never buy anything here until you see the reviews and the product. Let the other people get suckered out of there money first. Because I been screwed over by these people way to many times in the past...


I was tempted to buy one of those packs for Tycoon myself. But I thought I'd check the forums first and see what everyone thought about it first. I'm so glad I waited. But I do feel bad for everyone that got ripped off here. And I think it's really stupid that some of these developer's release things on Home that are full of bugs. Don't they test these things out first? It's like they're in such a rush to release these things, and they just say to themselves "Oh we'll just work out the kinks later." Not very smart if you ask me. :manfrustrated:

bobs fed signature
Please use plain text.
Message 41 of 74 (252 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 07/13/2009
Offline
389 posts
 

Re: SCREW SONY AND THEIR RIP OFFS

[ Edited ]
Oct 4, 2012

ILLUMIN-X wrote:

SCarver..when people pretend to be moderators and theyre not and make nasty snide remarks and jet out of a thread repeatedly all while acting about as holier than thou as you are ...they tend to prove the entire point without me having to go back and forth.

So feel free to coddle them and the other talking bobblehead sony apologists that live and breathe Home...thats your perogative.

I choose not too.

Its also your perogative to question why so many self indulgent people here have driven so many others away from the forums.

I bet you'll chose not too.

So since its all a matter of choice, you chose to comment, and you got my reply. Like it or not it is what it is and you cant change it


Methinks thou doth protest too much.

 

I see you arrived in 2011. So you are familiar with Conrad's history here, correct? I see you're also familiar with me? No? Well, hmm. Feel free to try to come out swinging wildly in your responses. First, if you knew a thing about me, I'm a lot more likely to call people like you on their horse crap than apologize for anyone. A cursory look into my post history would find that. But judging from the patience you exhibited in this thread alone, that's not likely to happen.

 

I have no problem with your replies to me. I expect you to conduct yourself like an adult and not... whatever the hell you've recently become. You're not owed a thing in the world other than what you've worked and paid for. And considering we've already gone through how you can rectify your problem ad nauseum, it's now a moot point. Grab your pull ups, hide them up and move past it.

 

William Wallace you are not. You are not some kind of savior of the forums against the tyranny of Sony stealing the ten bucks of lazy kids with emotional problems. You're a poster who is irrationally angry even after being presented with a solution. Railing against anyone is not only far from conducive, it's a sad display of damaged pride and a distinct willingless to let them problem go. Really, do you want your money? Or are you somehow trying to "Win" the thread? You spoken against every single person in this thread who tried to help you, unless they blindly agree with you without making the slightest basis of a helpful post themselves. Why?

 

I'm not your enemy, kid. Neither is Sony. Your biggest enemy is you. You and your pride. Consider reaching out instead of swinging at anyone who doesn't give you a cookie. Introspection could be your friend. Until you make a thread about how much it's let you down too.

Please use plain text.
Message 42 of 74 (243 Views)
Gaming Beast
Registered: 09/17/2011
Offline
1541 posts
 

Re: SCREW SONY AND THEIR RIP OFFS

Oct 4, 2012

ILLUMIN-X wrote:

strider367 wrote:

First off your dealing with a small group in there office. Who says no to everybody on refunds that's there job. You have to be persistent with them. But since you have paid for this you have a purchase fulfillment problem here. You paid for something they have to give it to you. The refund people don't do that. For that you have to go to Joystick_Warrior he is the go to support guy here. Once you tell him what happened. He will get it done for you. If he can't and I highly doubt that he will recommend a refund.

 

What I don't understand why did you buy this in the first place. Amongst all the issues people have reported here today. I just found out you can't even talk to anybody in Tycoon. That makes this whole thing an instant pass for me. I learned a long time ago. Never buy anything here until you see the reviews and the product. Let the other people get suckered out of there money first. Because I been screwed over by these people way to many times in the past...


Bro I've learned how to obtain instant refunds by bypassing these forums. Its the very first thing the support reps are trained to tell us, "Please post it in the community forums". Done that...been there..bought the T shirt

I've been thru that endless loop.

 

Lesson number two that I;ve learned thru trial and error is always press zero as soon as the hotline answers and it will take you to someone with a pulse (as opposed to listening to that elevator music and pre recorded ..."press this button prompt") depending on the call load.

 

The wait from there out is normally less than 3 minutes because the call center people do the call transfers to the appropriate departments.

 

Lesson number 3....after youve done the formalities of name and phone number and other means to identify you are the account holder, ALWAYS have the item transaction number, explain in detail what occurred and sit patient while they give you the standard..."Did you try this and that" spiel. Never hang up if they say they will be submitting a refund request in your behalf. ALWAYS ask to speak with a SCEA (or your region) FLOOR MANAGER...this is very important.

 

DO NOT ask for a manager or supervisor, make sure its a SCEA FLOOR MANAGER. Even it takes a bit more time THATS who you want to speak with.

 

Every single refund I've recieved has came ONLY after I've spoken with a floor manager. The desk jockeys, supervisors and others always resulted in me being denied. But tonite I just wasnt in the mood to play games with Sony especially after last weeks incident which also cost me money.

 

Trust me, this is a proven method that works

 

 

 


So you ask for refunds all the time?

 

Please use plain text.
Message 43 of 74 (241 Views)
Fender Bender
Registered: 10/21/2011
Offline
3241 posts
 

Re: SCREW SONY AND THEIR RIP OFFS

Oct 4, 2012

SCarver If you think Im going to entertain you and bother reading that entire article...LOL...keep thinkin that...I hope you enjoyed typin it cause itsnot being read ...trust and believe that

Please use plain text.
Message 44 of 74 (236 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 10/21/2011
Offline
3241 posts
 

Re: SCREW SONY AND THEIR RIP OFFS

Oct 4, 2012

AbysmalDawna wrote:

ILLUMIN-X wrote:

 

 

 


So you ask for refunds all the time?

 


When I purchase something, and its not downloaded in my inventory of course I call at once and explain to them along with the item number and the time I purchased it and expect a refund.

And if this seems odd...or even mildly out of place to expect to recieve what I've paid for.,then its fairly evident that

this is something being taken advantage of on a corporate level.

In fact its really shocking to be honest that people dont expect to be able to get their money back.

And in reality..up until tonite Ive wound up repurchasing the items. A perfect example is the Granzella museum which I had to buy 4 times in 10 days all due to Sony errors and hadnt I asked for a purchase refund (yes all 3 times prior) I wouldnt have recieved it.

A closed mouth doesnt get fed.

Please use plain text.
Message 45 of 74 (232 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
Registered: 09/17/2011
Offline
1541 posts
 

Re: SCREW SONY AND THEIR RIP OFFS

Oct 4, 2012

ILLUMIN-X wrote:

AbysmalDawna wrote:

ILLUMIN-X wrote:

 

 

 


So you ask for refunds all the time?

 


When I purchase something, and its not downloaded in my inventory of course I call at once and explain to them along with the item number and the time I purchased it and expect a refund.

And if this seems odd...or even mildly out of place to expect to recieve what I've paid for.,then its fairly evident that

this is something being taken advantage of on a corporate level.

In fact its really shocking to be honest that people dont expect to be able to get their money back.

And in reality..up until tonite Ive wound up repurchasing the items. A perfect example is the Granzella museum which I had to buy 4 times in 10 days all due to Sony errors and hadnt I asked for a purchase refund (yes all 3 times prior) I wouldnt have recieved it.

A closed mouth doesnt get fed.


If you dont mind me asking how do  you buy with credit card or some other way?  If you use a credit card there is no way you can go wrong that I see because you can dispute it with credit card company.  I have made hundreds of purchases with cc and never had a problem.

 

Please use plain text.
Message 46 of 74 (224 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 07/13/2009
Offline
389 posts
 

Re: SCREW SONY AND THEIR RIP OFFS

Oct 4, 2012

ILLUMIN-X wrote:

SCarver If you think Im going to entertain you and bother reading that entire article...LOL...keep thinkin that...I hope you enjoyed typin it cause itsnot being read ...trust and believe that


It's comments like these that easily explain why people haven't thought very much of you or your thread. Good luck with your future endeavors in... you know, crying like a little girl and such.

Please use plain text.
Message 47 of 74 (215 Views)
Survivor
Registered: 09/08/2007
Offline
2173 posts
 

Re: SCREW SONY AND THEIR RIP OFFS

[ Edited ]
Oct 4, 2012

I think they pick & choose who to give a refund for. I had called about something I bought that never appeared in my inventory & at first, they said I couldn't get a refund for it & it was never fixed. Waited a couple weeks & called again & mentioned I had contacted them before about a thing I bought that never appeared & they responded & gave me a refund. Maybe it's because I filed a BBB report about this which forced them to respond considering I provided my personal information as well for it..

 

EDIT: Just a side note, I have had similar issues before regarding missing items that held the same results as I described above without filling out a report to the BBB.



Homie From November 26, 2008 - September 13, 2013.

Shady business practices? File a complaint to the BBB.
https://www.bbb.org/consumer-complaints/file-a-complaint/get-started
Please use plain text.
Message 48 of 74 (204 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 02/03/2009
Online
3589 posts
 

Re: SCREW SONY AND THEIR RIP OFFS

Oct 4, 2012

     Home is a beta, and it has been for awhile now.  So there is going to be issues.  Who know's if it's ever going to leave this stage.  Content is added weekly now, and a lot is being tested daily.  We have a choice to buy or not to buy.  It's a beta, do we take a risk for small issues?  Yes.

 

     The house tools are right there for us if we want our money back.  I've never had an issue getting my money back for any reason.  Please don't hold back, and call for a solution.  Please contact them at (866) 286-5123. They are available Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. Pacific Time.  They know the costomer is alway right.  Nobody is getting ripped off.  They make it right.

-~CheetahJustice ︻╦╤─ - - - - ) ) )
Bambi-01us
Please use plain text.
Message 49 of 74 (193 Views)
Survivor
Registered: 09/08/2007
Offline
2173 posts
 

Re: SCREW SONY AND THEIR RIP OFFS

Oct 4, 2012

Bambi-01us wrote:

     Home is a beta, and it has been for awhile now.  So there is going to be issues.  Who know's if it's ever going to leave this stage.  Content is added weekly now, and a lot is being tested daily.  We have a choice to buy or not to buy.  It's a beta, do we take a risk for small issues?  Yes.

 

     The house tools are right there for us if we want our money back.  I've never had an issue getting my money back for any reason.  Please don't hold back, and call for a solution.  Please contact them at (866) 286-5123. They are available Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. Pacific Time.  They know the costomer is alway right.  Nobody is getting ripped off.  They make it right.


This is my opinion & mine only but I have long since been convinced that calling Home a beta given how long it's been available to everyone, just serves as an excuse for a reason to rationalize any problems that may occur from the app. It's like saying The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim is a beta & will always be because there will be constant updates to fixes & content releases for it. And no, I'm not trying to compare Home to a game despite Home having hundreds of mini-games inside of the app.



Homie From November 26, 2008 - September 13, 2013.

Shady business practices? File a complaint to the BBB.
https://www.bbb.org/consumer-complaints/file-a-complaint/get-started
Please use plain text.
Message 50 of 74 (179 Views)