Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Fender Bender
3241 posts

Re: SCREW SONY AND THEIR RIP OFFS

Oct 4, 2012

HalfManHalfNerd wrote:

Before making ANY purchases on PSN.  You should of cleared your cache and deleted and reinstalled Home.  Then set your "Keyboard Settings" to "Korean".  This will prevent items from not showing up in your inventory.  And X, YOU'RE WELCOME I'm glad I could help.  :smileyhappy::robothappy::manhappy::cathappy::womanhappy:  And please, what did the "American Hero" ever do to you? :robotsurprised:

knowing-is-half-the-battle.jpg

HA HAAAAAAAAAAAA....too funny.

Dont get me started bro

Message 31 of 74 (318 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
494 posts

Oct 4, 2012

ILLUMIN-X wrote:

Bobsfed wrote:

I can understand why your upset ILLUMIN-X. I would be too if I got screwed around like that. But this is a problem everyone is having. Even in EU. You will eventually be issued a refund. But don't burn all your bridges at once with everyone on here because what you say now can never be taken back. Even if this thread is deleted it will still remain in the minds of people for a long time.

Dude...let it go..they initially said no.

I had to call and get nasty and got it overturned within seconds.

They refunded me and this is the ABSOLUTE LAST purchase they will get from me

I really doubt that.. Every person says that then next thing you know.. they buy some earring or something for 0.99 LOL :cathappy: :womanhappy: :catlol:

Message 32 of 74 (314 Views)
Fender Bender
3241 posts

Oct 4, 2012

Sharakon wrote:

ILLUMIN-X wrote:

Bobsfed wrote:

I can understand why your upset ILLUMIN-X. I would be too if I got screwed around like that. But this is a problem everyone is having. Even in EU. You will eventually be issued a refund. But don't burn all your bridges at once with everyone on here because what you say now can never be taken back. Even if this thread is deleted it will still remain in the minds of people for a long time.

I really doubt that.. Every person says that then next thing you know.. they buy some earring or something for 0.99 LOL :cathappy: :womanhappy: :catlol:

Naw..I had pretty much made my mind up after they tried to cheat me by double billing me then sugarcoating it by calling it a delay in billing.

The only things I was waiting for was Home Tycoon and the LOOT audio EOD's.

I'll save enough on this card until the audio EODS come out and never buy or financially support Home again.

Ive spent more in 6 months than many have spent in 3 years, (easily)... and in hindsight...honestly....just openly admitting it, it makes me feel a bit stupid considering all the items that I've been cheated out of that I've flat out paid for that I dont physically have on my PS3.

Yeah I'm pretty much done with purchases

Message 33 of 74 (303 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
32659 posts

Oct 4, 2012

ILLUMIN-X wrote:

Sharakon wrote:

ILLUMIN-X wrote:

Bobsfed wrote:

Naw..I had pretty much made my mind up after they tried to cheat me by double billing me then sugarcoating it by calling it a delay in billing.

The only things I was waiting for was Home Tycoon and the LOOT audio EOD's.

I'll save enough on this card until the audio EODS come out and never buy or financially support Home again.

Ive spent more in 6 months than many have spent in 3 years, (easily)... and in hindsight...honestly....just openly admitting it, it makes me feel a bit stupid considering all the items that I've been cheated out of that I've flat out paid for that I dont physically have on my PS3.

Yeah I'm pretty much done with purchases

just Home purchases right? i dont see how anyone can stop buying things from the PS Store completely. :smileytongue:

Message 34 of 74 (282 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3241 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 4, 2012

Any games I get will be the actual physical disc.

I want to hold it in my hand and have the option to play frisbee with it.

Sometime this week I plan to do an itemized inventory of what I've paid for vs what is actually in my storage and my menus....good thing I kept every single purchase repeipt in a hotmail folder cause I'm already knowin its a

$ 20.00 - 40.00 difference

But I can't see myself throwing away any more of my money and suffering thru the aggravation of a refund denial online from this network ever again.

If it dont make dollars ...it dont make sense

Message 35 of 74 (274 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2954 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 4, 2012

First off your dealing with a small group in there office. Who says no to everybody on refunds that's there job. You have to be persistent with them. But since you have paid for this you have a purchase fulfillment problem here. You paid for something they have to give it to you. The refund people don't do that. For that you have to go to Joystick_Warrior he is the go to support guy here. Once you tell him what happened. He will get it done for you. If he can't and I highly doubt that he will recommend a refund.

What I don't understand why did you buy this in the first place. Amongst all the issues people have reported here today. I just found out you can't even talk to anybody in Tycoon. That makes this whole thing an instant pass for me. I learned a long time ago. Never buy anything here until you see the reviews and the product. Let the other people get suckered out of there money first. Because I been screwed over by these people way to many times in the past...

AlphaZone4.com | Home Item Database
Map
Map

Schlachlen-Haus fünf ................................

Message 36 of 74 (249 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3241 posts

Oct 4, 2012

strider367 wrote:

First off your dealing with a small group in there office. Who says no to everybody on refunds that's there job. You have to be persistent with them. But since you have paid for this you have a purchase fulfillment problem here. You paid for something they have to give it to you. The refund people don't do that. For that you have to go to Joystick_Warrior he is the go to support guy here. Once you tell him what happened. He will get it done for you. If he can't and I highly doubt that he will recommend a refund.

What I don't understand why did you buy this in the first place. Amongst all the issues people have reported here today. I just found out you can't even talk to anybody in Tycoon. That makes this whole thing an instant pass for me. I learned a long time ago. Never buy anything here until you see the reviews and the product. Let the other people get suckered out of there money first. Because I been screwed over by these people way to many times in the past...

Bro I've learned how to obtain instant refunds by bypassing these forums. Its the very first thing the support reps are trained to tell us, "Please post it in the community forums". Done that...been there..bought the T shirt

I've been thru that endless loop.

Lesson number two that I;ve learned thru trial and error is always press zero as soon as the hotline answers and it will take you to someone with a pulse (as opposed to listening to that elevator music and pre recorded ..."press this button prompt") depending on the call load.

The wait from there out is normally less than 3 minutes because the call center people do the call transfers to the appropriate departments.

Lesson number 3....after youve done the formalities of name and phone number and other means to identify you are the account holder, ALWAYS have the item transaction number, explain in detail what occurred and sit patient while they give you the standard..."Did you try this and that" spiel. Never hang up if they say they will be submitting a refund request in your behalf. ALWAYS ask to speak with a SCEA (or your region) FLOOR MANAGER...this is very important.

DO NOT ask for a manager or supervisor, make sure its a SCEA FLOOR MANAGER. Even it takes a bit more time THATS who you want to speak with.

Every single refund I've recieved has came ONLY after I've spoken with a floor manager. The desk jockeys, supervisors and others always resulted in me being denied. But tonite I just wasnt in the mood to play games with Sony especially after last weeks incident which also cost me money.

Trust me, this is a proven method that works

Message 37 of 74 (209 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
658 posts

Oct 4, 2012

I really need to apply for  a job working for sony in some way,  especially the home divison.

The sheer amount of mental gymnastic I'm seeing people got hrough just to preserve the infalible name of home is astounding.

Anyone care to enlighten me on why several items I used to use a lot are no longer in my inventory?

Goodbye PSN home, You made the PS3 different, In a good way.

Message 38 of 74 (202 Views)
Sackboy
389 posts

Oct 4, 2012

ILLUMIN-X wrote:

And Scarver since you turned this personal, I honestly dont recall you being the yardstick that people are set to measure themselves by.

If you dont like my comments, feel free to avoid them. Same as I've personally told your smarky little buddy that THINKS he's something he's not.

And like I said, I call em as I see em, and next time you try to jump into something you know nothing about...think first.

He gets the respect from me that hes antagonized from me ( and many others ) in this forum...now you do the math

I beg your pardon, but you're an angsty little voice on a forum. At least Conrad's offered more than a few angry words for this community.

And as far as not knowing what I'm talking about or jumping into something, you're hardly in a position to criticize anyone. I took the time to explain to you that the devs will assist you even when Sony will not. So did a handful of others. But you were so deep in your own personal tantrum you couldn't see your hind end from a hole in the ground. So don't come at me thinking you're some kind of comeback king or master of wit - you're a little boy trying to demonize anyone who disagrees with you, and it's how the bulk of your posts have been for months.

I never realized when you said you "called em as you see em" you would become so upset if people did the same thing when referencing you. I guess that's why you continue to lash out at anyone who challenges your posts. Whether it's me, Conrad Max, or the next person you sob about and say is mean to you.

Message 39 of 74 (169 Views)
Fender Bender
3241 posts

Oct 4, 2012

SCarver..when people pretend to be moderators and theyre not and make nasty snide remarks and jet out of a thread repeatedly all while acting about as holier than thou as you are ...they tend to prove the entire point without me having to go back and forth.

So feel free to coddle them and the other talking bobblehead sony apologists that live and breathe Home...thats your perogative.

I choose not too.

Its also your perogative to question why so many self indulgent people here have driven so many others away from the forums.

I bet you'll chose not too.

So since its all a matter of choice, you chose to comment, and you got my reply. Like it or not it is what it is and you cant change it

Message 40 of 74 (159 Views)
0 Likes