Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Fender Bender
3241 posts

Re: SCREW SONY AND THEIR RIP OFFS

[ Edited ]
Oct 4, 2012

And Scarver since you turned this personal, I honestly dont recall you being the yardstick that people are set to measure themselves by.

If you dont like my comments, feel free to avoid them. Same as I've personally told your smarky little buddy that THINKS he's something he's not.

And like I said, I call em as I see em, and next time you try to jump into something you know nothing about...think first.

He gets the respect from me that hes antagonized from me ( and many others ) in this forum...now you do the math

Message 21 of 74 (332 Views)
PlayStation MVP
32681 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 4, 2012

ILLUMIN-X wrote:

TSUNADE1224 wrote:

I would try to resolve it with Hellfire Games.  Try pming him Novus-Cooldown Hellfire Developer he is always on the forums answering questions.  I hope this helps hun, good luck

For the 11th time in the last 19 days I've had to call and demand to speak to a floor manager in the call center. This is really getting out of hand. Its not actually on the developers end, and for Sony to repeatedly deny customers a refund due to their issues is ridiculous, especially after their recent billing snafu. I'm pretty much done with it

i really dont want to be "that guy" but as you said they said, "All sales are final". it does suck, but its the policy. but hey, you did get a refund in the end so be happy. im personaly surprised you actually got one. :smileyvery-happy:

im begining to wonder if different branches of customer support do things differently. ive dealt with whatever branch deals with systems(having suffered 5 YLOD's) and they were all nice and helped out quickly.

and LOL at the people attacking you because you made a post that didnt praise Home or Sony. :smileyvery-happy:

Message 22 of 74 (322 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3241 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 4, 2012

the_original_se wrote:

ILLUMIN-X wrote:

TSUNADE1224 wrote:

I would try to resolve it with Hellfire Games.  Try pming him Novus-Cooldown Hellfire Developer he is always on the forums answering questions.  I hope this helps hun, good luck

For the 11th time in the last 19 days I've had to call and demand to speak to a floor manager in the call center. This is really getting out of hand. Its not actually on the developers end, and for Sony to repeatedly deny customers a refund due to their issues is ridiculous, especially after their recent billing snafu. I'm pretty much done with it

i really dont want to be "that guy" but as you said they said, "All sales are final". it does suck, but its the policy. but hey, you did get a refund in the end so be happy. im personaly surprised you actually got one. :smileyvery-happy:

im begining to wonder if different branches of customer support do things differently. ive dealt with whatever branch deals with systems(having suffered 5 YLOD's) and they were all nice and helped out quickly.

I was patient the first 2 disconnects...and still courteous.

I had all my receipt and transaction numbers and the date.

I jumped thru hoops and still smiled, even after I was still short 11.99 AGAIN

I actually didnt get mad until I got that email denying my refund.

I basically had been in and out of the forums relaying word for word messages directly from Sony's call center, regarding issues with Home Tycoon today.

In the end it took me to resort to calling back and cursing a few people out and demanding to speak to a floor manager who got my refund decision reversed in a matter of seconds.

And my entire point is...DEMAND YOUR MONEY BACK FROM SONY IF YOU DIDNT GET YOUR PURCHASED ITEM.

These people here that are Sony apologists will lead you to belive that SONY's word is maritime law or something and the truth is far from that.

Stop being sheeple ...their very first customer support action is to tell the caller to post it to the forums.

I've learned months ago how to bypass that...but...I'm not gonna worry about it, cause theyve gotten the last penny they'll ever get from me. And I've gotten my money back, so it is what it is

Message 23 of 74 (312 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4468 posts

Oct 4, 2012

It's because some of these people on here have always been suck-ups to SCE. They just look the other way when things like this happens.

Good luck with your refund, X.

YB

Message 24 of 74 (305 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
11848 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 4, 2012

ILLUMIN-X wrote:

AL...please...Hellfire games doesnt issue the refunds, this all began with Sony double billing me, me disputing it and getting a ban for failure to pay.

It took me 5 entire days to finally get to speak to a floor manager as opposed to a desk jockey who finally admitted they DID recieve my purchase and the fault was SONY's and not mine.

I wont even get started on the items I purchased and was never refunded for because I wrote it off as a loss that SONY knows about.

I'm sick to death of always losing to these people who dont care about ANYONE on this forum.

We are nothing more than consumers.

Thats it and thats all, so pretend and lie to yourselves until the next update and spend your money. Rinse, lather and repeat..do whatever floats your boat...but I can guarantee you that Sony did not pay one single overdraft fee to the bank accounts of the people they screwed over last month, nor did they even have the courtesy to even inform via email that they made the error.

If you dont like the truth then walk away from it, but dont dare try to ridicule it

-----

I was wrong. your Gold Coins probably just took a while to show up due to server load. (you know how server gone busy in day 1)

and i'm going to take this personal

1. I'd never lied to myself before? Maybe i have to cloned myself just to lie

Um...I don't have any money

3. well...this reminded me of this part when i have to walk away http://youtu.be/6rAUM4Y_VSU?t=2m47s

photo AL2009manBanner2013_zpsd80ecc86.png
Message 25 of 74 (302 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3241 posts

Oct 4, 2012

bookepride wrote:

It's because some of these people on here have always been suck-ups to SCE. They just look the other way when things like this happens.

Good luck with your refund, X.

And thats the gospel...

Thanks bro..I had to actually get ugly to get my money back from them. I guarantee it wont happen again

Message 26 of 74 (298 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3241 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 4, 2012

al2009man wrote:

-----

I was wrong. your Gold Coins probably just took a while to show up due to server load. (you know how server gone busy in day 1)

and i'm going to take this personal

1. I'd never lied to myself before? Maybe i have to cloned myself just to lie

Um...I don't have any money

3. well...this reminded me of this part when i have to walk away http://youtu.be/6rAUM4Y_VSU?t=2m47s

Dont sweat it bro, I dont have issues with you...my issue was strictly with the way Sony handles refunds.

The item wasnt even showing up in my downloaded transactions.

I even went as far as to offer the floor manager my username and password.

Oh and for the record, contrary to what we have been led to believe...THEY DO HAVE PS3's in the call center and can confirm on the spot.

This had nothing to do with delayed or arrested downloading whatsoever. And as stated, I'm not new to this, its not my first rodeo.

My point is dont accept NO just because Sony says so.

So as far as the kudoing from the talking bobbleheads here that have no real life outside of playing dress up and suck up..they dont bother me one bit

Message 27 of 74 (291 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2992 posts

Oct 4, 2012

I can understand why your upset ILLUMIN-X. I would be too if I got screwed around like that. But this is a problem everyone is having. Even in EU. You will eventually be issued a refund. But don't burn all your bridges at once with everyone on here because what you say now can never be taken back. Even if this thread is deleted it will still remain in the minds of people for a long time.

bobs fed signature
Message 28 of 74 (261 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
174 posts

Oct 4, 2012

Before making ANY purchases on PSN.  You should of cleared your cache and deleted and reinstalled Home.  Then set your "Keyboard Settings" to "Korean".  This will prevent items from not showing up in your inventory.  And X, YOU'RE WELCOME I'm glad I could help.  :smileyhappy::robothappy::manhappy::cathappy::womanhappy:  And please, what did the "American Hero" ever do to you? :robotsurprised:

knowing-is-half-the-battle.jpg

Photobucket
I met a girl who was wearing a shirt that said "GUESS" on it. I said "Implants?" :smileyhappy: *she slapped me*
Message 29 of 74 (260 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3241 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 4, 2012

Bobsfed wrote:

I can understand why your upset ILLUMIN-X. I would be too if I got screwed around like that. But this is a problem everyone is having. Even in EU. You will eventually be issued a refund. But don't burn all your bridges at once with everyone on here because what you say now can never be taken back. Even if this thread is deleted it will still remain in the minds of people for a long time.

Dude...let it go..they initially said no.

I had to call and get nasty and got it overturned within seconds.

They refunded me and this is the ABSOLUTE LAST purchase they will get from me.

Oh and for the record..this week alone I've personally watched several people quit these forums because of the very people that think they run them.

There is no spoon

Message 30 of 74 (252 Views)
0 Likes