Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
PlayStation MVP
32463 posts

Re: Definitive proof Home WILL NOT be on the ps4

Jul 4, 2013

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

I thought Al invented the Internet? Well technically Home is on the internet! :smileywink:

Al? Al Gore?

yes, yes he did invent the internet. he has also ridden the mighty moon worm.

Message 91 of 111 (220 Views)
Welcoming Committee
9318 posts

Jul 4, 2013
I was under the impression Al2009man had created the internets forgive me if this is incorrect.. D:
Support Forums
Message 92 of 111 (213 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1035 posts

Jul 4, 2013
When Home is on Ps4 then Home will no longer be a Beta, this is y Home is glitchy for Beta's always are.
PERMA FROSTIES
Message 93 of 111 (189 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8666 posts

Jul 4, 2013

HAWEYEMIHAWK wrote:
When Home is on Ps4 t

I feel the reason Sony still has Home in beta is due to with all the bugs, gliches and exploits that come with Home, Home it's self does not meet Sony's higher standards.

So the question should be "If" Home makes it to the PS4 would Sony be able to take cair and fix all the bugs, gliches and exploits in the next 4-5 months when Sony has been unable to do so in the past 8 years?

Folding@home Team #118000
GAPHome

General

Message 94 of 111 (181 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1035 posts

Jul 4, 2013
Well all what major companies set out for is 'money' if Home is over then Sony will lose money bc I would demand my money back that I gladly spend on home to wear and play with, u think Sony would want to lose money? I think it would be the latter.
PERMA FROSTIES
Message 95 of 111 (163 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8666 posts

Jul 4, 2013

HAWEYEMIHAWK wrote:
Well all what major companies set out for is 'money' if Home is over then Sony will lose money bc I would demand my money back that I gladly spend on home to wear and play with, u think Sony would want to lose money? I think it would be the latter.

Well, here is a few questions.

• Is Home maken a profit?  When you buy an item, space or clothing from Home.  That item has had a long life before you got it.  It needed a third party company to make it.  Then it needed to goto Sony for QA and then uploaded to Home where the profits goto keeping Home up and running and to keeping PSN free for all PS3 users.  Thats a lot of money.
  • What if Home is gone but something else is there to take it's place?  Sony would not lose money it would make money.  You would have a cooler newer VR wrold but everyone would have to start all over from having nothing.
  • If you get your money back can you get mine back to?  :smileywink:

Folding@home Team #118000
GAPHome

General

Message 96 of 111 (158 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1035 posts

Jul 6, 2013
Call Sony ask for refund lol but make sure it's Sony not nintendo
PERMA FROSTIES
Message 97 of 111 (134 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
9318 posts

Jul 6, 2013
If Home shuts down, there is NO WAY youre getting your money spent back. Youre dreaming if you think Sony will just refund everyone because they ask them too
Support Forums
Message 98 of 111 (130 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1035 posts

Jul 6, 2013
If they take away things I won't be able to enjoy like my peakvox weapons or personal spaces, don't you think we deserve our money back? Are u actually satisfied with them keeping it, we don't have to ask for refund Sony already knows. As long as I get refund who cares about the rest right? I'm sure u wouldn't care if others get it or dont
PERMA FROSTIES
Message 99 of 111 (127 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
9318 posts

Jul 6, 2013
You bought those items and use them daily probably right? At least you get good use out of the Peakvox Ninja stuff Im sure. Youre not getting ripped off you bought them because you wanted to under your own free will. It says when you purchase things are non refundable. They do give minor refunds for certain problems from their end at times if you go through the whole process of calling in and explaining what happened, giving proof and then waiting for sometimes quite a while but thats never guaranteed. I personally have received some refunds on PSN for certain things but then denied others. I dont remember the last time I was refunded for ANYTHING in Home personally. And dude I own the UFC APARTMENT! If a refund were due it would be for that piece of garbage that broke for everyone the week they released it. Did I get one? No. They wouldnt give me my $7.99 or whatever it was. You think these people will refund hundreds of thousands to every Home user when it eventually shuts down? Theres not a lick of a chance in Hell my friend. Do I personally think we deserve a refund? No I dont. I bought what I bought when I bought it and have enjoyed them for what they were. Nothing digital is forever and I dont expect compensation for the fun I had when its all over.
Support Forums
Message 100 of 111 (122 Views)
0 Likes