PlayStation MVP
1507 posts

Re: Definitive proof that Home will be on the PS4

Jun 29, 2013

LOL...if sony is not or will not say anything,then how,or why would any of the home devs say anything..seems simple to me..They probably dont know either,or have some agreement NOT to speak on it,That part i get.Plus they are still developing for the ps3,and we still have months before the ps4 comes out.Anything can happen in that time..I am still going with home will have a spot on the ps4,UNTIL sony makes an anouncement to the contrary..See ya in Home!....:smileywink:

Old Gamers Don't Die... They Re Spawn...
Please use plain text.
Message 71 of 111 (240 Views)
Monster Hunter
36 posts

Re: Definitive proof Home WILL NOT be on the ps4

Jul 2, 2013

LKWD_Tim wrote:

smokingpistol wrote:
I wouldn't read too far into that. Sony themselves may even be a year or two away from making a decision.

This is probably the most accurate statement in the thread. We honestly have no idea whether Home will be on the PS4 or not.

Newsflash:  if it is gone a year or two its not coming back at all.  The customer base will have long since evaporated elsewhere starting with the paying users,  which are lockwoods bread & butter.

Please use plain text.
Message 72 of 111 (213 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2040 posts

Jul 2, 2013

CaptainJames99 wrote:

LKWD_Tim wrote:

smokingpistol wrote:
I wouldn't read too far into that. Sony themselves may even be a year or two away from making a decision.

This is probably the most accurate statement in the thread. We honestly have no idea whether Home will be on the PS4 or not.

Newsflash:  if it is gone a year or two its not coming back at all.  The customer base will have long since evaporated elsewhere starting with the paying users,  which are lockwoods bread & butter.

It really all comes down to one question. Does Home make a profit for Sony or not? It's pretty simple. If Home is making the profit Sony is looking for it will be migrated to PS4, if it doesn't it will slowly die on the PS3.

Pretty simple really.

We just have to wait and see what Sony is going to do.

Please use plain text.
Message 73 of 111 (202 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1871 posts

Jul 2, 2013

julie_love wrote:

It really all comes down to one question. Does Home make a profit for Sony or not? It's pretty simple. If Home is making the profit Sony is looking for it will be migrated to PS4, if it doesn't it will slowly die on the PS3.

Pretty simple really.

Which feeds the fire of  "make a quick buck"  

Jack the prices and get what you can now...

The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear...

Please use plain text.
Message 74 of 111 (189 Views)
PlayStation MVP
29005 posts

Jul 2, 2013

We are going to have to wait and see. I think we have a couple centures worth of speculation. We really don't know and we may not know for awhile. In the meantime I'm going to enjoy Home and I'll spend money too because it's fun.

Please use plain text.
Message 75 of 111 (184 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
1317 posts

Jul 2, 2013

I was actually told yesterday by someone that claims to know a sony employee, that Home Will NOT be on the ps4 at launch, but there are plans to Bring Home to the ps4 on the first update. If this is true or not, only time will tell ( too many rumors flying around to believe anything ) , but we'll just have to wait and see. 

Please use plain text.
Message 76 of 111 (179 Views)
Fender Bender
2040 posts

Jul 2, 2013

hellokittyxo wrote:

I was actually told yesterday by someone that claims to know a sony employee, that Home Will NOT be on the ps4 at launch, but there are plans to Bring Home to the ps4 on the first update. If this is true or not, only time will tell ( too many rumors flying around to believe anything ) , but we'll just have to wait and see. 

Wow, my hair stylists' cousins, aunt's brother in law told her the same thing. Maybe it's the same person. ^_^

Please use plain text.
Message 77 of 111 (171 Views)
Survivor
1317 posts

Jul 2, 2013

julie_love wrote:

hellokittyxo wrote:

Wow, my hair stylists' cousins, aunt's brother in law told her the same thing. Maybe it's the same person. ^_^

LOL, maybe, was his name jack trenton? I think that's who they said told them :smileytongue:

Please use plain text.
Message 78 of 111 (168 Views)
Monster Hunter
36 posts

Jul 2, 2013

julie_love wrote:

CaptainJames99 wrote:

LKWD_Tim wrote:

smokingpistol wrote:

Pretty simple really.

As Jimmy said its a make a quick buck thing.  home that is.  And believe me someone at sony didnt just suddenly decide a week or two previous to the february announce to release the PS4.  They have more than adequate time to plan ahead and yet they so clearly failed to do so.  Even if they started coding the core client for PS4 immediately they wouldn't be able to rush it out for launch in anything remotely resembling a usable state.  Thats the problem with "pretty simple" answers  there wrong far more often than not.  Please do put some more thought into this people.  If sony's corporate bean counters saw oodles of profit from home you can bet your last peanut they'd have started pushing for its development on PS4 quite a while ago.

Please use plain text.
Message 79 of 111 (166 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1453 posts

Jul 2, 2013

hellokittyxo wrote:

julie_love wrote:

hellokittyxo wrote:

LOL, maybe, was his name jack trenton? I think that's who they said told them :smileytongue:

Really now? I was told by Al Gore, that he invented Home and plans to keep it on his own PS4 and not share it, because being around a lot of virtual people makes him paranoid. But I don't really consider him a reliable source.

Please use plain text.
Message 80 of 111 (160 Views)
0 Likes