Gaming Beast
1870 posts

Re: Definitive proof Home WILL NOT be on the ps4

Jun 28, 2013

LKWD_Tim wrote:

smokingpistol wrote:
I wouldn't read too far into that. Sony themselves may even be a year or two away from making a decision.

This is probably the most accurate statement in the thread. We honestly have no idea whether Home will be on the PS4 or not.

Would you like it to be Tim?

Would you abandon Home on PS3 if it moved to PS4?

Would you say it could be ported?

Would LKWD faze out development on PS3 if it was ported to PS4?

Im not ragging on you or trying to be but funny Im just asking since my money is involved.. If you cant answer these questions that dont look good and I'll continue to hold off spending anything on Home..

Seems to me since Home is only 3rd party devs you guys would ban together and put pressure on them to be on both systems..

The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear...

Please use plain text.
Message 61 of 111 (262 Views)
Lockwood Developer
50 posts

Jun 28, 2013

jimmynet wrote:

LKWD_Tim wrote:

smokingpistol wrote:
I wouldn't read too far into that. Sony themselves may even be a year or two away from making a decision.

This is probably the most accurate statement in the thread. We honestly have no idea whether Home will be on the PS4 or not.

Im not ragging on you or trying to be but funny Im just asking since my money is involved.. If you cant answer these questions that dont look good and I'll continue to hold off spending anything on Home..

Seems to me since Home is only 3rd party devs you guys would ban together and put pressure on them to be on both systems..

1. Would you like it to be Tim? Absolutely!

2. Would you abandon Home on PS3 if it moved to PS4? I doubt it.

3. Would you say it could be ported? I have no idea - this is too technical for me.

4. Would LKWD faze out development on PS3 if it was ported to PS4? Same as question 2 really.

Please use plain text.
Message 62 of 111 (251 Views)
Welcoming Committee
4707 posts

Jun 28, 2013

LKWD_Tim wrote:

jimmynet wrote:

LKWD_Tim wrote:

smokingpistol wrote:

3. Would you say it could be ported? I have no idea - this is too technical for me.

4. Would LKWD faze out development on PS3 if it was ported to PS4? Same as question 2 really.

Yay! :smileyvery-happy:

Legendary_Vicki's SigLegendary_Vicki   Welcoming Committee v2.0   IamNinjaRabbit

Please use plain text.
Message 63 of 111 (247 Views)
Gaming Beast
1870 posts

Jun 28, 2013

LKWD_Tim wrote:

jimmynet wrote:

LKWD_Tim wrote:

smokingpistol wrote:

TY Tim for the reply.. I guess its 50/50 still...

Just seems to me all the ppl that purchased items and such, as well as you guys the 3rd party devs, that these legitimate questions weren't answered..

Night...

The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear...

Please use plain text.
Message 64 of 111 (236 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
1977 posts

Jun 28, 2013
LKWD Tim...

Your responses are warmly welcomed and appreciated, by most if not all of us. However, there are some here...who would see your Avakin virtual world creation, as a means of having something to fall back on, if Home doesnt survive the PS3 or get ported to the PS4.

Are you making any such preparations, for the worst case scenario...if such a thing did play out? What are your thoughts?
I'm A Shadow. One That No Light Will Shine On. As Long As You Follow Me....You Will Never See The Day.
Please use plain text.
Message 65 of 111 (221 Views)
Welcoming Committee
4707 posts

Jun 28, 2013

Shadow-Runner wrote:
LKWD Tim...

Your responses are warmly welcomed and appreciated, by most if not all of us. However, there are some here...who would see your Avakin virtual world creation, as a means of having something to fall back on, if Home doesnt survive the PS3 or get ported to the PS4.

Are you making any such preparations, for the worst case scenario...if such a thing did play out? What are your thoughts?

Of course they are, they would be foolish not to. Lockwood are still a business at the end of the day and they still need to make a living. It makes sense to me that they would have a backup plan incase all else fails.

Legendary_Vicki's SigLegendary_Vicki   Welcoming Committee v2.0   IamNinjaRabbit

Please use plain text.
Message 66 of 111 (216 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2432 posts

Jun 28, 2013

DCS-Tekken wrote:

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

krypticLyfe wrote:
Maybe I'm wrong, but IMO this is definitive proof Home will NOT be on the ps4: When asked what Lockwood Publishing's plans for the Ps4 was they replied: @LockwoodLKWD: "@FirefightingG We don't have any at the moment, but we are developing this... http://t.co/yTLSwblsea " the fact that they don have any plans for it lets me know, Home won't be on the ps4.

http://www.avakin.com/

Certainly not definitive proof. We'll get that when the Home Team makes an official announcement. Any developer at this point has probably not been told either and if they were they'd certainly most likely be under an NDA. Even Tempest Fire isn't privy to what the future holds.

That's the point thoe... The Home team won't make any announcements they just leave us hanging... If Home closes we won't get a Notice until about 24hrs to it's Closing... Wait and see!

That's when it does Close... They won't even bother to tell us in advance!   It's gonna happen... They never tell us anything...

Wow, lose a coffin couch and you think the world's gonna end... *eyeroll* And oh yeah, Arggh! :smileyindifferent:

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 67 of 111 (194 Views)
I Only Post Everything
741 posts

Jun 28, 2013
I think we should start a betting pool on this...put your money where your mouth is!
Please use plain text.
Message 68 of 111 (167 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
416 posts

Jun 28, 2013

It sounds like a definite "MAYBE"

Please use plain text.
Message 69 of 111 (157 Views)
Survivor
2432 posts