Do you mean 
VP of Gaming
25581 posts

Re: Definitive proof Home WILL NOT be on the ps4

[ Edited ]
Jun 27, 2013

krypticLyfe wrote:
Definitive proof Home WILL NOT be on the ps4

Either wishful thinking or someone wants to be the first to prove that he is right. I suggest waiting for an official word (and posting in an already existing thread on the topic of Home on - or not on - the PS4.

The way you play the game is the way you live your life.

Please use plain text.
Message 31 of 111 (324 Views)
Fender Bender
3989 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 27, 2013

Lol why are people keep assuming Home won't be on PS4? Why would Sony not want to move forward with a service there making big money with? 

Please use plain text.
Message 32 of 111 (314 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1520 posts

Jun 27, 2013

rramsdell wrote:

LOL, PS4 is all about gaming. Bye bye Home!

Yeah, that's why they spent time at E3 talking about their movie and music services.

Please use plain text.
Message 33 of 111 (287 Views)
Sackboy
353 posts

Re: Definitive proof Home WILL NOT be on the PS4

Jun 27, 2013

krypticLyfe wrote:
Maybe I'm wrong, but IMO this is definitive proof Home will NOT be on the PS4: When asked what Lockwood Publishing's plans for the PS4 was they replied: @LockwoodLKWD: "@FirefightingG We don't have any at the moment, but we are developing this... http://t.co/yTLSwblsea " the fact that they don have any plans for it lets me know, Home won't be on the PS4.

http://www.avakin.com/

krypticLyfe wrote:
Lockwood, probably the biggest Dev in Home said as quoted above, they have no plans for the PS4. If Home was indeed going to be on the PS4, I'm sure they would have had plans for it, instead they are coming out with their own virtual world! This is, IMO, proof Home will not be on the PS4

I think you asked the wrong question then jumped to the wrong conclusion. Their not having plans for PS4 simply means that they probably aren't making anything directly for PS4.

PS Home on the other hand will probably be available through Gaikai. In that case Sony has already made out their plans for PS Home but didn't feel the need to emphasis it.

As for Avakin they probably would've been better off switching to 2nd Life or IMVU if they're that worried about PS Home's Micro Transactions being gone.

Please use plain text.
Message 34 of 111 (264 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
31933 posts

Jun 27, 2013

MJB2348765 wrote:

Lol why are people keep assuming Home won't be on PS4? Why would Sony not want to move forward with a service there making big money with? 

thats debatable. no one knows how much profit Home makes.

Please use plain text.
Message 35 of 111 (245 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5165 posts

Jun 27, 2013

Why would they say anything about a console they dont own?

League of Legends ID: fx Choi Jin ri
Always Keep the Faith in TVXQ and JYJ.
Jersquall owes me $5. I've used PS Home Service since Beta.
Please use plain text.
Message 36 of 111 (229 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5381 posts

Jun 27, 2013

Brises_0000 wrote:

rramsdell wrote:

LOL, PS4 is all about gaming. Bye bye Home!

Yeah, that's why they spent time at E3 talking about their movie and music services.

I didn't even bother watching any of it. I don't use those services on here, never will.  Its all about gaming to me!

Please use plain text.
Message 37 of 111 (195 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
286 posts

Jun 27, 2013

Home has caused me nothing but headache.  Not the platform itself, but the drama and yes, to a great extent I got involved It caused me too much headache that I just gave up Home and went back to gaming again.  I'm at 140+ Platinum trophies.  I only go on Home now when my friend guilts me into it.  Otherwise I avoid it like the plague.

Now, just because *I* had a bad time, doesn't mean others did.    I'm not saying they should just stop Home,  I'm only explaining why, if it is not included in PS4, I won't lose sleep over it.  :smileyhappy:

(Yes, I do have that many trophies and yes, I am *that* fabulous.)
Please use plain text.
Message 38 of 111 (184 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
324 posts

Jun 27, 2013

Has anyone here even thought that maybe, just maybe they have had to sign a disclosure agreement about home itself . That would mean they would say anything to end the conversation. And even if you where a longtime user or shopper, sorry they wouldnt say a thingon it and give you a replie " sorry we have no plans for the ps4 right now" wich implie well, I'm not thinking of that right now. i'm thinking on what to fix for dinner at this moment. 

Sorry , just tring to give you a heads up on the matter. Disclosuer clause means dont you even think of giving out any kind of info in any shape or form  or you can get sued or lose your contract. See what I mean. Wich also means they dont have to tell you a thing on the subject.

Please use plain text.
Message 39 of 111 (166 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
324 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 27, 2013

Please use plain text.
Message 40 of 111 (159 Views)
0 Likes