Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Treasure Hunter
5381 posts

Re: Definitive proof Home WILL NOT be on the ps4

[ Edited ]
Jun 26, 2013

LOL, PS4 is all about gaming. Bye bye Home!

Please use plain text.
Message 21 of 111 (416 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4834 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 27, 2013

DCS-Tekken wrote:

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

krypticLyfe wrote:
Maybe I'm wrong, but IMO this is definitive proof Home will NOT be on the ps4: When asked what Lockwood Publishing's plans for the Ps4 was they replied: @LockwoodLKWD: "@FirefightingG We don't have any at the moment, but we are developing this... http://t.co/yTLSwblsea " the fact that they don have any plans for it lets me know, Home won't be on the ps4.

http://www.avakin.com/

Certainly not definitive proof. We'll get that when the Home Team makes an official announcement. Any developer at this point has probably not been told either and if they were they'd certainly most likely be under an NDA. Even Tempest Fire isn't privy to what the future holds.

That's the point thoe... The Home team won't make any announcements they just leave us hanging... If Home closes we won't get a Notice until about 24hrs to it's Closing... Wait and see!

That's when it does Close... They won't even bother to tell us in advance!   It's gonna happen... They never tell us anything...

Gotta say one thing. You are Tenacious-DSC. I think I know the future, but know one knows for sure.   :smileytongue:

Please use plain text.
Message 22 of 111 (397 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
139 posts

Jun 27, 2013

From what you posted they said "at the moment" which means there could be something in the future.

Please use plain text.
Message 23 of 111 (402 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
29042 posts

Jun 27, 2013

kymberlyte wrote:

From what you posted they said "at the moment" which means there could be something in the future.

How many theads is it going to take. I suppose we'll have a few dozen more. No one has an answer at the moment even the developers. 

Please use plain text.
Message 24 of 111 (395 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5381 posts

Jun 27, 2013
Don't blame the users for making threads like this. Its the moderators and sonys fault for not telling us and passing the word on.

Its their fault for not controlling it. Just like the freeze, high prices, etc and no PS4. Even the PSN store created a bunch of negative threads and they didn't care. Its still a POC.

Part I don't get is, why can't people see that the PS4 is all about gaming!
Please use plain text.
Message 25 of 111 (381 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4834 posts

Jun 27, 2013

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

How many theads is it going to take. I suppose we'll have a few dozen more. No one has an answer at the moment even the developers. 

But I phoned a psychic?   :smileyfrustrated:

spivey

Please use plain text.
Message 26 of 111 (376 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4834 posts

Jun 27, 2013

rramsdell wrote:

Part I don't get is, why can't people see that the PS4 is all about gaming!

Yes. Gaming and posting in the Home Forums is all I care about too.  :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Message 27 of 111 (374 Views)
Sackboy
441 posts

Jun 27, 2013

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

kymberlyte wrote:

ikr so sick mods can you just merge all these threads im tired of logging on to see another of these NOBODY has a solid answer stop making a new one everyday thinking eventually someone will respond

Please use plain text.
Message 28 of 111 (352 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
10662 posts

Jun 27, 2013

You would think a few dozen of these kinds of threads would get someone to speak out regarding Home and the PS4. I guess not. Even though I facepalm everytime I see one of these kinds of threads now, I believe they are somewhat warranted. 

People would like an answer now, and I think any person who has spent money in Home is well deserving of one at this point.

New PSN ID for PS4: Redd-Axel

Come check out my Twitch TV channel, will be streaming various PS4 games from time to time http://www.twitch.tv/reddaxel
Please use plain text.
Message 29 of 111 (345 Views)
PlayStation MVP
31721 posts

Jun 27, 2013

KarateChampChad wrote:

You would think a few dozen of these kinds of threads would get someone to speak out regarding Home and the PS4. I guess not. Even though I facepalm everytime I see one of these kinds of threads now, I believe they are somewhat warranted. 

People would like an answer now, and I think any person who has spent money in Home is well deserving of one at this point.

i dont even think the people working on PS4 know if Home will be on it.

it will be a last minute decision based on a coin toss 1 hour before the PS4's launch. :smileytongue:

Please use plain text.
Message 30 of 111 (334 Views)