12-17-2012 10:25 PM
I miss the connected feeling that central plaza had, the entrance to the harbour studio was nice. I would like to see that back with the hub, further, I really would like to see a skywalk right under the monorail in the hub. It would be awesome to be able to go to the mansion from the monorail as a perk from finding all the keys. It would also be awesome if one could also go to, say, a tycoon penthouse entrance on one end or a city penthouse entrance on the other end of a skywalk. By the way I'm thinking the skywalk area would be exclusive to those apartment owners; much like the private hideaway apartment areas are, at the southern island hideaway. Sure it might be a lot to ask for, redesigning the hub, but it sure would be nice.
12-17-2012 10:32 PM
I would like to be able to FULLY customize my avatar.Meaning being able to adjust the chest size,arm size,shoulder width,thigh size,waist size,etc.The options we are given now are far too limited.
12-18-2012 09:42 AM
nDreams' Blueprint: Home suggestions...
We have doorways. What about doors? I know opening and closing may be a problem, but what about walking right through the door - like a spirit or the 4D Man.
There's a lot of space in the space - hahahaha! What about fences so that we can have a fenced in yard? If fences were out, it would help me with one of my ideas. And of course gates for fences that would work like the above mentioned doors.
That's it. A great space that will certainly really personalize our personal spaces.
12-18-2012 11:05 AM
I want to dance like Dusty and her dancers. I want to dance the go go dancer dance also. Please make it so. Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
12-18-2012 12:09 PM
12-18-2012 12:40 PM
12-20-2012 12:02 AM - edited 12-20-2012 12:16 AM
Here are some of the things i really hope they bring on Home soon.
1) Dragonball Z custom Goku avatar with his own custom animations of his famous attacks and Aura/KI powering up animations and Super Saiyan Transformations.
2) Dragonball Z Kami's Lookout personal space
3) All 7 Dragonballs active item that would allow to summon Shenron or Porunga to get Dragonball Z related Rewards.
4) I want the Locomotion Super Flight item allow our avatars to fly higher atleast 8 feet in the air in public space because it's so lame that the Locomotion Super Flight only lets me fly a few inches off the ground which it feels so boring to fly using that Locomation Super Flight Item.
5) I would like them to add a Back selection and a Body section in the Wardrobe where i can equip a certain item like my Backpack on my avatar's back from the Back section or equip a body Aura like the Hellfire Aura on my avatar from the Body selection and not equip them on the Hand section because it makes no sense having to equip the Backpack or a Body Aura on the Hands section.
6) The Storage is good but since the Storage can only hold up to 500 virtual items at a time it would be nice if we could throw away any of our virtual items that we don't want anymore.
7) Super Hero Capes.
8) A Locomation Super Jump item that would allow the avatar to jump across the enivorment or Vertical Jump atleast 20 feet in the air.
9) Superman(Man Of Steel) custom Avatar with his super powers animations which would be awesome to have since the upcoming Superman movie is coming out next year.
10) A virtual ps3 active item that would allow people to game launch any of their ps3 game titles from the Virtual ps3 active item.
12-20-2012 10:10 PM
When developing personal spaces and clubhouses, I hope that Developers consider our limited item situation. By doing this, when creating a very big space, maybe have some places already partially furnished so that when we add our 100 items, we can make the spaces look filled and lived in, rather than almost empty and ready to go on the market (or look as if we had just moved in).
Kitchens in these spaces can have tables with food already placed on them. Shelves already decorated. Have more furniture that are interactive baked into the space...
And sell accesories such as tables (kitchen, dining, living room) with appropriate items already on them. And sell these items separately. We can always buy these extra items at our option.
Examples: The Cathedral should have had the pews already built in, with the option to add them and more by the owner. The Mansion First Floor's kitchen should have had kitchen items (food) baked in with the option to add more items (food, pots and pans, knife racks, etc.) up to the owner.
Some people have large spaces that still look empty even after placing 100 items in those spaces...