Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Wastelander
539 posts

Re: Dear Tempest Fire...

Jun 19, 2013

while i agree that this 1st pre update is very vague and does us 0 good i can't help but ask why you hiding behind a alternate account? basically it spells out one thing, you care about what people online (who dont pay your bills, feed you or give a hoot about you) think. if you didn't , you would just use your real account. but yea i agree that its just silly to play around about the update especially when ( in theory atleast) you guys want our money

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Message 21 of 38 (353 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2879 posts

Jun 19, 2013

Tempest has some big shoes to fill( lol) give him a chance to grow into them. I know he has been a mod before, but it seems he mostly followed Glass. We don't have Glass2.0 we have someone else in the role now, give him wings so he can fly his own way. He will get there.

Thanks Asuka424 for the Signature
Please use plain text.
Message 22 of 38 (337 Views)
Welcoming Committee
3460 posts

Jun 19, 2013

People seem to forget how much crap GlassWalls took from people on the forums, which he always managed to handle just fine, so now that Tempest has taken over his duties per say it is only normal that now that we have a face/replacement that he would take the slack of the complains from the community.  Regardless of who it is.

Tempest is an adult and as such should be able to handle the community, heck he's already doing a good job at answering peoples questions on his other thread and Im sure he will do just fine going forward.  Not to mention I'm pretty positive he wouldn't want anyone getting into petty quarrels to defend his honor LOL.  

The OP posted a letter to TF and he has a right to be heard whether we agree or not.  I myself posted that a two item update is not an update IMO and in no way, shape or form it is an attack to anyone's persona, It is just my opinion.  Lets face it!   As much as we complained to or about GlassWalls he spoiled us and we expect no less from anyone that's looking to fill his shoes/position.  

Please use plain text.
Message 23 of 38 (305 Views)
Sackboy
387 posts

Jun 19, 2013

This is just opinion regarding the update threads.

While I know TF just stepped into a huge position and will need time to get his ideas /style going and I know he's not GW so there will be many things done differently I would think and I do hope they are all for the better as well as work out for TF.

To my opinions , 

I know having the update with all content posted on Monday-Tuesday gave me and friends something to get excited about on Tuesday as we would speak about the new content that will coming and many would get PSN cards to be ready for Wednesday , it will take away from that Tuesday excitement we've become used to receiving , I would like to pointout that many folks in home would see us talking about new content and come asking about the items ,so it did (imo) helpout with getting users excited.

I know this is only week one of the update thread by TF but going off of week one I would say 1 or 2 items is not really posting enough (again just my opinion).  At this time we/ I are used to knowing what we ARE going to buy and everything else we/ I  might be wanting to see before buying , it seems like waiting till wednesday is only taking away more from those who loved that thread ( the last thing people need to feel is they are losing more with the threads as of late) Just an opinion or pov ,I am not upset just trying to toss some different pov's out there.

Also , with all the threads about home's lifespan and negative posts , users leaving etc. while awaiting any official word regarding home , I would not use the update thread as a tease , I believe a lot of users are being teased enough with not knowing the fate of home , some could take this as another way to say home is dying because we get no updates on Tuesday etc.

Just some random thoughts and nothing against TF at all , I wish him the best of luck and success in his role :smileyhappy:

Thanks for the replies TF , those have been greatly appreciated as I have always believed in community interaction as well as communication between CM's and the community as it goes along ways in my book rather our opinions are the same or not ,its the communication that counts. 

Twitter- @ALEXELWAY7

Youtube - ALEXELWAY
Please use plain text.
Message 24 of 38 (268 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1300 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 19, 2013

Dude,  Alexel 

You caused me to laugh out incredibly loud when I read the first post of this thread.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

"Do you remember what today is , Jack?"
Please use plain text.
Message 25 of 38 (240 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
387 posts

Jun 19, 2013

LightningEmotion wrote:

Dude, Alexel..

You caused me to laugh out incredibly loud when I read the first post of this thread.

I just read the OP and now I feel like a quote would've saved me alot of typing time hahaha.

Twitter- @ALEXELWAY7

Youtube - ALEXELWAY
Please use plain text.
Message 26 of 38 (223 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1300 posts

Jun 19, 2013

ALEXELWAY wrote:

LightningEmotion wrote:

Dude, Alexel..

I just read the OP and now I feel like a quote would've saved me alot of typing time hahaha.

Really?.. I thought you did that! lol, my bad. Well whoever did that made me laugh my head off and wake up everyone in my apartment building.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

"Do you remember what today is , Jack?"
Please use plain text.
Message 27 of 38 (217 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1135 posts

Jun 19, 2013
hmmmmm...I kind of agree that it was a little bit annoying that we only got two things posted on Tempest Fire's thread, and I can also understand that he's a busy person! but you know, it wouldn't hurt to post one or two extra more things.... :/
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I like waffles
Please use plain text.
Message 28 of 38 (211 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1397 posts

Jun 19, 2013
GW was far from perfect.
Tempest is trying. Update threads are not all he has to do... click on the NewItems tab... I know that shocking, but it is an option. **bleep**, feed yourself why don't ya ??!
Please use plain text.
Message 29 of 38 (190 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1397 posts

Jun 19, 2013
Has no idea where that **bleep** came from... the word was 'Geez'
Please use plain text.
Message 30 of 38 (186 Views)
0 Likes