Reply
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 02/06/2012
Online
7005 posts
 

Re: DNS hackers are killing home

Jan 25, 2014
You do not have to believe me unless you are a moderator or can provide any help. I suppose you would not believe me if i told you the skype app on android devices can turn it self on and off as it pleases either, but guess what.. Anyways.. when we accept the terms of service for home it states that our gameplay will be recorded and monitored for security purposes. All they need to do is look it up. Believe it or not, it happened, twice.
Message 21 of 111 (451 Views)
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 08/18/2012
Online
4534 posts
 

Re: DNS hackers are killing home

Jan 25, 2014

Sweet2525 wrote:
Sweets ps home store where she shops - Copy - Copy.jpg
buckallmighty wrote:
The news is there probably is no news.

I had something happen at peakvox labs early this morning at like 4 or 5 am central time. All i know was there was someone inspecting me and i thought nothing of it, i get it a lot because i make my own costumes up a lot and most people seem to like them. But then all of a sudden the space reloaded itself and as soon as i got back in the screen went solid white for about 10 seconds before i got signed out. As soon as i got signed out my modem went completely dead and once it finally rebooted it would do everything except connect to the internet.

I ended up spending most my morning with an ip technician and having to get a new modem. Only info i could get out of him was that somehow my username and password for my provider somehow changed itself and then the modem crapped out immediately afterwards. Craziest part is i just had this same thing happen, in the same space even, just a few months ago, only difference is the first time it happened i got a random group invite but never accepted it, and they gave me a bran new modem then too.

Not sure if that relates to the dns crap or not, but someone is definitely slacking on fixes.

I find your claim hard to believe. I have been on home for almost 5 years and never had that happen to me ever. They cant ruin your modem or router. Not from home. My ps never froze also from an attack. It just looks like lag when they attack and I just go. I lost my hair on my avatar for a few sec then I left. That was it and I have been in spaces that were attacked tons of times. never to the extent you claim. Just leave the space and move on. Life will go on my friend. Hackers and folks who like to cause issues are all over the world now. The more devices we get the more we are open to attack from them. Enjoy your modern life style..lol


Just because it didn't happen to you, doesn't mean it's not true.


<

         photo evolve_zps9e0e8f3e.jpg

                                                 Welcoming Committee   

Message 22 of 111 (450 Views)
Welcoming Committee
Registered: 03/02/2013
Offline
4019 posts
 

Re: DNS hackers are killing home

[ Edited ]
Jan 25, 2014

King_xO-AsSaSSin wrote:
*snip*

Just because it didn't happen to you, doesn't mean it's not true.


So, wait... are you saying that my personal experience and anecdotal evidence that I have perceived or failed to perceive, do not make up the fabric of reality and become empirical fact for all people in all dimensions? Pffffft :smileytongue:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 23 of 111 (443 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 02/06/2012
Online
7005 posts
 

Re: DNS hackers are killing home

[ Edited ]
Jan 25, 2014
Sorry that came off kinda rude.. Wasnt intended to be

I would be more than happy to never go back to the space tho, just as soon as they refund my purchases of the grey alien outfit, gold ufo, virus hammer, both blue harvest boosting earings, and energy rifle.
Message 24 of 111 (441 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 07/04/2012
Offline
965 posts
 

x

[ Edited ]
Jan 27, 2014
 
Message 25 of 111 (437 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 03/07/2010
Online
6092 posts
 

Re: DNS hackers are killing home

[ Edited ]
Jan 25, 2014

King_xO-AsSaSSin wrote:

Sweet2525 wrote:
Sweets ps home store where she shops - Copy - Copy.jpg
buckallmighty wrote:
The news is there probably is no news.

I had something happen at peakvox labs early this morning at like 4 or 5 am central time. All i know was there was someone inspecting me and i thought nothing of it, i get it a lot because i make my own costumes up a lot and most people seem to like them. But then all of a sudden the space reloaded itself and as soon as i got back in the screen went solid white for about 10 seconds before i got signed out. As soon as i got signed out my modem went completely dead and once it finally rebooted it would do everything except connect to the internet.

I ended up spending most my morning with an ip technician and having to get a new modem. Only info i could get out of him was that somehow my username and password for my provider somehow changed itself and then the modem crapped out immediately afterwards. Craziest part is i just had this same thing happen, in the same space even, just a few months ago, only difference is the first time it happened i got a random group invite but never accepted it, and they gave me a bran new modem then too.

Not sure if that relates to the dns crap or not, but someone is definitely slacking on fixes.

I find your claim hard to believe. I have been on home for almost 5 years and never had that happen to me ever. They cant ruin your modem or router. Not from home. My ps never froze also from an attack. It just looks like lag when they attack and I just go. I lost my hair on my avatar for a few sec then I left. That was it and I have been in spaces that were attacked tons of times. never to the extent you claim. Just leave the space and move on. Life will go on my friend. Hackers and folks who like to cause issues are all over the world now. The more devices we get the more we are open to attack from them. Enjoy your modern life style..lol


Just because it didn't happen to you, doesn't mean it's not true.


why thanks for that king. point taken glad to see your not staying so much in off topic and your coming over the fence..lol. Nice as always to hear from you ..hugs.I was just telling Hitman the other day where is king with his great advice that he has..lol..My my glad your back
Fits Like a Glove! photo park.gif
Message 26 of 111 (423 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 03/07/2010
Online
6092 posts
 

Re: DNS hackers are killing home

Jan 25, 2014
images502SJ6K1.jpg
buckallmighty wrote:
Sorry that came off kinda rude.. Wasnt intended to be

I would be more than happy to never go back to the space tho, just as soon as they refund my purchases of the grey alien outfit, gold ufo, virus hammer, both blue harvest boosting earings, and energy rifle.

Home can be watched in one shot..lol. Here is the advanced anti freeze task force at work as we speak.lol. They have installed cutting edge tech to catch those freeze hoods..lol

Fits Like a Glove! photo park.gif
Message 27 of 111 (410 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 03/07/2010
Online
6092 posts
 

Re: DNS hackers are killing home

Jan 25, 2014
Sweets ps home store where she shops - Copy - Copy.jpg
SkullFirekills7 wrote:
I know a lot about this topic
This freeze is not from the DNS.
In fact it is people that have CFW (Custom Firmwire) on their Playstation 3. You shouldn't be so quick on to assume about something you don't even know much about.

There ga go. Folks who monkey around with there ps 3's and cry. well done poster.

Fits Like a Glove! photo park.gif
Message 28 of 111 (399 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 02/06/2012
Online
7005 posts
 

Re: DNS hackers are killing home

Jan 25, 2014
Oh ok.. I get it now, we are just trolling at this point. I want to play!

One time on home, i got nothing.. :smileysad:
Message 29 of 111 (387 Views)
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 10/21/2013
Offline
126 posts
 

Re: DNS hackers are killing home

Jan 25, 2014
Man...I think I know what happened to my spunland costumes. I was at Konami and some chick came up to me and copied my avatar. I had the spunland angry outfit on and she copied it. She shrunk her avatar and kept messing with me. I started to lag bad so I got annoyed and left. Seeing as my spunland bundle is no longer existing in my wardrobe, storage or purchases I think she actually stole it. I can't even repurchase the bundle. Says not available at this time. -__-
Message 30 of 111 (350 Views)
0 Likes