Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
May 31 2013
By: jimmynet Gaming Beast 1871 posts
Accepted Solution

DL Aquarium Question

8 replies 159 views Edited May 31, 2013

How does one know when they were gifted a fish or other item for their aquarium? 

The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear...

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 9 (159 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
1613 posts

Re: DL Aquarium Question

[ Edited ]
May 31, 2013

jimmynet wrote:

How does one know when they were gifted a fish or other item for their aquarium? 

jimmy - when you enter the personal space that has your aquarium, at least for the first time that day, and a friend gifted you an item or fish, there will be black alert box in the upper Left hand corner of your Home screen that announces that "so and so (the name of  friend" has given you a "<insert name of item or fish>". this alert box is similar to the ones that announce if a new friend has visited your aquarium OR a 5 aquabux alert.

EDIT: If a friend is currently in the same space the aquarium is in and sends you a gift fish or item while you're in the same space, an alert box will also appear announcing that you received a gift also.

Hope that helps! :smileyvery-happy:

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 9 (152 Views)
Gaming Beast
1871 posts

May 31, 2013

goddessbunny42 wrote:

jimmynet wrote:

jimmy - when you enter the personal space that has your aquarium, at least for the first time that day, and a friend gifted you an item or fish, there will be black alert box in the upper Left hand corner of your Home screen that announces that "so and so (the name of  friend" has given you a "<insert name of item or fish>". this alert box is similar to the ones that announce if a new friend has visited your aquarium OR a 5 aquabux alert.

EDIT: If a friend is currently in the same space the aquarium is in and sends you a gift fish or item while you're in the same space, an alert box will also appear announcing that you received a gift also.

Thanks for the reply goddessbunny42 :smileyhappy:  Just found it odd when a friend at my place gifted me a fish and nothing happened..

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 9 (144 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
1613 posts

May 31, 2013

jimmynet wrote:

goddessbunny42 wrote:

jimmynet wrote:

Thanks for the reply goddessbunny42 :smileyhappy:  Just found it odd when a friend at my place gifted me a fish and nothing happened..

And you checked to see if that gift fish is listed in your unlocked fish inventory (these are listed toward the top and are unlocked, plus do not have a PlayStation Store Bag icon on it) under the Add section of the fish column? If you feel this fish was gifted to you and it still shows that it's locked/ not purchased, note the approximate time your fish gifted you the fish and date, as well as your PSN ID, and send this to DL's technical support e-mail address (techsupport@digitalleisure.com).

I had to do this for my missing Starfish reward because my friend had gifted me a fish, but I never received my unlocked Starfish until today, with an e-mail confirmation from techsupport.

gl to you with your gift fish issue, jimmy! :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 9 (134 Views)
Gaming Beast
1871 posts

May 31, 2013
TY again goddessbunny42 ;-)

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 9 (123 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
1613 posts

May 31, 2013

jimmynet wrote:
TY again goddessbunny42 ;-)

You're very welcome, jimmy! :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 9 (114 Views)
0 Likes
Digital Leisure Developer
753 posts

May 31, 2013

If you have not received a gifted fish while you're in your personal space, leave and re-enter the space. This will refresh the aquarium and the gift should come in. Another option is to reset your cache. If it doesn't then feel free to e-mail us.

Follow us: http://twitter.com/digitalleisure ------- Like us: http://facebook.com/digitalleisure
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 9 (98 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4129 posts

May 31, 2013

I'm curious, what happens if you gift someone a fish or tank decoration that they already have?  Because unlike the LKWD Gift Machine, it doesn't show you what the person you are sending a gift to already has.  Is there an alert message saying they can't gift that item, or do they lose the Aqua Bux?

Also, I can't seem to adjust the depth of the Ultimate Tank - I can only change the height and width.  Is there a special button I need to press to adjust the depth?

Sony's PlayStation Home updated mission statement...

"Like it never happened"

- Stand for something better than mediocrity and don't disguise it as adequate, when clearly it is far from that to anyone willing to be objective and unbiased. -

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 9 (61 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
685 posts

May 31, 2013

D-Nitrate wrote:

I'm curious, what happens if you gift someone a fish or tank decoration that they already have?  Because unlike the LKWD Gift Machine, it doesn't show you what the person you are sending a gift to already has.  Is there an alert message saying they can't gift that item, or do they lose the Aqua Bux?

Also, I can't seem to adjust the depth of the Ultimate Tank - I can only change the height and width.  Is there a special button I need to press to adjust the depth?

You'll get a message saying that the person already has the item so there's no loss of Aquabux. Can't help with the Ultimate Tank though.

"I have dreamed a dream, and now that dream has gone from me." -Morpheus, The Matrix Reloaded

Home-Brainiac-Winner-Ren_Echo.gif

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 9 (53 Views)
0 Likes