Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Dec 05 2009
By: GamerMoney Treasure Hunter 4709 posts

DJ...music

8 replies 3 views Edited Dec 5, 2009
Okay so dj hero has been out for a couple weeks, no this is not all hip-hop music...these songs are mixed pretty well.  Now...as much as I would like a dj hero space, I don't think we'd get one.  but some of this music would be great in listen at home.  Beieng a fsn of all types o music, I love zack wylde mixed in with public enemy.  I also enjoy that tiesto joint.   To those that have played the game, what do y'all think?  To those that have heard tracks, what do y'all think?  daft punk mixed with queen...gorrilaz mixed with marvin gaye...etc etc
I miss cyd :smileysad:
Message 1 of 9 (3 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1518 posts

Re: DJ...music

Dec 5, 2009
screw listen@home give us a stero with those songs.
PhotobucketGif Created on Make A Gif
Message 2 of 9 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
51 posts

Dec 5, 2009
DJ Hero space huh? Remember how fun Guitar Hero space was? I don't. The concept for a DJ Hero space sounds good but sony will screw it up.
Message 3 of 9 (3 Views)
PlayStation MVP
919 posts

Dec 5, 2009

(\__/)

(+"."+)

(")__(")

Message Edited by flinchumj1971 on 12-05-2009 01:59 PM
Message 4 of 9 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4709 posts

Dec 5, 2009

jst10 wrote:
DJ Hero space huh? Remember how fun Guitar Hero space was? I don't. The concept for a DJ Hero space sounds good but sony will screw it up.

like I said...a space I don't see happening, this is soley about the music

Message 5 of 9 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
51 posts

Dec 5, 2009
You don't to hear my mix I made featuring a sample from a christian soft rock song & norwegian satanic black metal song?
Message 6 of 9 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4310 posts

Dec 5, 2009

I dnt like music games at all and find the game play of DJ hero kinda stupid, but i LOVE those songs. I often go to ToysRus, they have a DJ hero set up on display, and i sit there and just listen to the soundtracks they have. I LOVE that music. I wanta buy the game just for those mixed songs. They did a wonderful job and i would probably never leave Listen@ Home if they put it in there.

Although when im on, i almost never leave listen@ home anyways. The one great accomplishment of the home team is the music at Listen @Home. Its been AMAZING lately. they r doing a wonderful Job wit all. Hope they keep it up, and DJ hero music would be more than welcome.

Message 7 of 9 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4709 posts

Dec 5, 2009

CRUNKRIS wrote:

I dnt like music games at all and find the game play of DJ hero kinda stupid, but i LOVE those songs. I often go to ToysRus, they have a DJ hero set up on display, and i sit there and just listen to the soundtracks they have. I LOVE that music. I wanta buy the game just for those mixed songs. They did a wonderful job and i would probably never leave Listen@ Home if they put it in there.

Although when im on, i almost never leave listen@ home anyways. The one great accomplishment of the home team is the music at Listen @Home. Its been AMAZING lately. they r doing a wonderful Job wit all. Hope they keep it up, and DJ hero music would be more than welcome.

btw you don't even have to play to unlock the music, there is a code to unlock everything and you can make custom setlist and pit it to party mode

Message 8 of 9 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4310 posts

Dec 5, 2009

GamerMoney wrote:

btw you don't even have to play to unlock the music, there is a code to unlock everything and you can make custom setlist and pit it to party mode

in that case . . . im asking for it for CHRISTmas. I cant wait. thanx for the info.

Message 9 of 9 (3 Views)
0 Likes