Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Fender Bender
3182 posts

Re: Cutteridge Estate Update And New Goodies This Week!

Oct 17, 2012

i just looked in the locked room and theres something in there it looked like a black orb or something. sorry i just couldn't find myself fully go in as soon as i saw it i got out as soon as possible.

silverthehedgeh Trophy Card
Please use plain text.
Message 51 of 65 (366 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
670 posts

Oct 17, 2012
I am **bleep** about this place. I got it last year for the game and to win the rewards with the game. When i bought the space it came with a game, now the game is gone and i have to pay for the new game, how is this fair? I didnt even get my ghost outfit from that space. I paid for a game and space, now i just got a space. So not fair. How many other people are upset about this. We should get a cheep deal if we already own this space
Please use plain text.
Message 52 of 65 (341 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
324 posts

Oct 17, 2012

And what do I when it's bugged? Jugbot? Tried the last quest with the lights several times, and it doesn't work at all.

Please use plain text.
Message 53 of 65 (334 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4245 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 18, 2012

allnewfie wrote:
I am **bleep** about this place. I got it last year for the game and to win the rewards with the game. When i bought the space it came with a game, now the game is gone and i have to pay for the new game, how is this fair? I didnt even get my ghost outfit from that space. I paid for a game and space, now i just got a space. So not fair. How many other people are upset about this. We should get a cheep deal if we already own this space

You do know that this is only temporary and that Juggernaught  has already said that the manuscript game and the built-in poltergeist box will be returning.  As for the recent DLC, while I agree with those that think the price is too high, you are getting a new space (although it is the same as the Cutteridge space but with some pretty dramatic changes in what's in it and sound effects.

In fact, I would argue it's a better deal for those that do not already own the Cutteridge space, and have friends that do and will let them play the games there, as they'll be getting the Demonic version of the Cutteridge space, which for them will be a very unique space compared to those of us who already have the non-demonic version.

I will say though, I was quite disappointed to see that in EU Home the bundle includes the ghost companion, but here in NA we have to pay extra to get it.  I hope this is mearly an error, and they will be adding the companion to the bundle shortly.

Sony's PlayStation Home updated mission statement...

"Like it never happened"

- Stand for something better than mediocrity and don't disguise it as adequate, when clearly it is far from that to anyone willing to be objective and unbiased. -

Please use plain text.
Message 54 of 65 (269 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4245 posts

Oct 18, 2012

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

This apartment is the closest to a real house than any of the spaces we have on Home. It has an outside, porch, multiple floors, bedrooms, an attic and kitchen etc. We need more spaces like this in my view.

The fact the developer is continuing to update and support the space is awesome. I know the mansion is a hot topic (or has been) for many but in comparison those spaces were release and we never ever saw updates to them other than minor fixes if I'm not mistaken.

I own the space. It's an awesome space even if one only uses it for Halloween. :smileyhappy:

Cutteridge has been one my fav spaces for some time, and I for one really appreciate the evolutions it has been through, and the effort to make a storyline that goes with it.  

As for house like spaces in Home, don't forget nDreams Simpsonesque Ansada space.... Just wish I could unplug all those bloody phones. :smileywink:

Sony's PlayStation Home updated mission statement...

"Like it never happened"

- Stand for something better than mediocrity and don't disguise it as adequate, when clearly it is far from that to anyone willing to be objective and unbiased. -

Please use plain text.
Message 55 of 65 (258 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
136 posts

Oct 18, 2012

they've been saying for the past 2 weeks that they are going to put cutteridge estate back to NORMAL after haloween they took the items out to make room for the new quests. yes i am bummed that i can't help my friends out i do have friends that can't technically pay for the expansion since they're saving up for xmas n would of liked to do this as a group thing for the fun of it, but i read in another site that the last reward is a Demonic Cutteridge apt so technically people are paying the 7 dollars for a space and since i have the regular and hope to have the new one after tomarrow i have no prob lettting my friends use my space to get the demonic space. it's unfortanate that my friends won't be able to get the apt through my quests but they will have access to visit mine whenever they want n technically most people only visit the haloween spaces once a yr nyway. i'm looking forward to playing the game and am glad that we have this oportunity to add on n check out more of the cutteridge estate. i've loved the space since visiting my friend's space last year.

Please use plain text.
Message 56 of 65 (245 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
9 posts

Oct 18, 2012

I'm sorry, but I won't be purchasing any expansions for the space until the features I paid for in the first place are restored. 

Please use plain text.
Message 57 of 65 (228 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
23 posts

Oct 18, 2012
I bought the ghost stories pack $10.99 this morning. Download was complete but i ddnt get the product. I checked transaction history and indicated i paid the product. I even got email thanking me for the purchase. I called support but they can't help me instead he advised me to come to the ps forum...is anybody having same problem?
I asked for refund but cant guarantee. Pls advise. Thanx..
Please use plain text.
Message 58 of 65 (216 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2027 posts

Oct 18, 2012

so again where is the poltiergiest box and the candle ghost game that was origanly in the space the reason i bought the space to begin with to release a space with a game already in it and to take it away only to haveto buy a mini game to go in it IS BS!!!

Please use plain text.
Message 59 of 65 (207 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2027 posts

Oct 18, 2012

Saniyaday wrote:

they've been saying for the past 2 weeks that they are going to put cutteridge estate back to NORMAL after haloween they took the items out to make room for the new quests. yes i am bummed that i can't help my friends out i do have friends that can't technically pay for the expansion since they're saving up for xmas n would of liked to do this as a group thing for the fun of it, but i read in another site that the last reward is a Demonic Cutteridge apt so technically people are paying the 7 dollars for a space and since i have the regular and hope to have the new one after tomarrow i have no prob lettting my friends use my space to get the demonic space. it's unfortanate that my friends won't be able to get the apt through my quests but they will have access to visit mine whenever they want n technically most people only visit the haloween spaces once a yr nyway. i'm looking forward to playing the game and am glad that we have this oportunity to add on n check out more of the cutteridge estate. i've loved the space since visiting my friend's space last year.

where have they been saying this i have looked through the threads and havent found any comments stating they will return the games that were there.

Please use plain text.
Message 60 of 65 (201 Views)
0 Likes