Hekseville Citizen
398 posts

Re: Currency on Home!

Sep 14, 2007

narde wrote:
YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT THIS MAY EVOLVE INTO, LOOK AT EBAY AND YOU TUBE. FIVE YEARS FROM NOW PEOPLE ON HOME COULD BE GETTING SPONSERS YA KNOW. ITS STRICTLY SPECULATION BUT ITS DEFFINITLY POSSIBLE.

HA!
you forget that there are alot more PC's out there than PS3's.

the reason that eBay and YouTube got big was because of PC's and the easy access to those sites.

to get on Home you will have to buy the PS3.
and trust me. PS3's will NEVER catch up with the amount of PC's out there.
Join the RFA!

Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 23 (1 View)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3496 posts

Sep 14, 2007
ITS GOOD TO DREAM THOUGH RIGHT?
Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 23 (1 View)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
398 posts

Sep 14, 2007

narde wrote:
ITS GOOD TO DREAM THOUGH RIGHT?

actually no.
because you will continue you think about it and want it more and more.

and when it never happens, that hope will turn to rage. and you will become a troll.
then eventually get yourself banned.
Join the RFA!

Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 23 (1 View)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
181 posts

Sep 14, 2007
{{{That would be fun as hell, but if it's going to be this large community, say like Final Fantasy (can't remember which number) but that super huge online final fantasy that I bought when I purchased the hdd for the ps2.  I was so tired of walking those long long long miles of space.  I loved that game but I wanted to explore and venture out as far as possible and my feet wasn't equipped to handle that massive game.  Well if home is anything like that or will be like that in the future we will need some type of warp or transporter of some sort to get around.  I'm thinking a bike or motorcycle or cars would be excellent for this 3d world of home.  Currency to build onto your 3d invoronment, like build a mansion or maybe build your own club and have people come to your party every saturday!!!  I'm telling you, this would be so so awsome for the ps3, if it was like that I dont' think I would ever turn on my 360 ever again!}}}

FFXI is an MMO Home is not, in FFXI you had to walk to Diffrent cities through a world Home is a little Town that lets you hang, play games and chat with random people and also you travel by PSP to diffrent Parts of the little town

People need to get off the idea that HOME is aVideo game or an MMO there is no swords or magic here or even a goal it just like a 3D Live
Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 23 (1 View)
0 Likes
Survivor
2639 posts

Sep 14, 2007

narde wrote:

Eararaldor wrote:
Whats the point? Home is not a game and money on PSN should be used efficiently to buy PSN Games and possibly Home add on's. I'd like to know exactly what somthing is worth instead of getting a calculator out and working out the exchange rate.

Message Edited by Eararaldor on 09-14-2007 07:47 PM

UR KIDDING RIGHT!

No I'm not... Otherwise its the equivalent of XBOX live points which are needed to exchange for games and stuff. I rather have a straight forward approach that Sony use now.

BTW The capslock is located under the tab key.
Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 23 (1 View)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
411 posts

Sep 15, 2007
you use real money for that stuff
Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 23 (1 View)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1152 posts

Sep 15, 2007
As nice a thought as it is, it'll never happen.
Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 23 (1 View)
0 Likes
Sackboy
493 posts

Sep 17, 2007
that would be awesome like money to buy certain content on home like costumes or win access to certain arcade by wining bowling,pool,poker,3 point shoot tournaments ^ ^
Please use plain text.
Message 18 of 23 (1 View)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8085 posts

Sep 17, 2007
Multiple threads have been started with the same idea. search next time.
Please use plain text.
Message 19 of 23 (1 View)
0 Likes
Sackboy
515 posts

Sep 17, 2007

OutBr3ak wrote:
Multiple threads have been started with the same idea. search next time.

Leonitis wrote:
I don't know if anyone else have thought of this but they should have currency on home!  Have it where you can work for you money and buy whatever you want to buy, like cars because how you will be able to quickly get around, bikes, motorcycles etc. 

Ok, that's an early indication that either I haven't searched (as if I would just start searching for something like this) or since this is an open forum, the but means I don't care so here's my thought.  Now you either had a choice to read or since your i.q. is so high you should have instantly bypassed my post and went to the next because you already know that there's other posts like this one!

Please use plain text.
Message 20 of 23 (1 View)
0 Likes