Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Sep 14 2007
By: Spartin_Warrior_ Sackboy 515 posts

Currency on Home!

22 replies 9 views Edited Sep 14, 2007
I don't know if anyone else have thought of this but they should have currency on home!  Have it where you can work for you money and buy whatever you want to buy, like cars because how you will be able to quickly get around, bikes, motorcycles etc.  Homes, gamble by playing poker, chess, checkers, bowling, uh buy pictures or music files from each other.  I think currency would be a fun addition to home if it's not already into the system.  I know you can buy additional things with your own real money but I haven't heard anything about gambling or purchasing things from other home users. I haven't heard anything about it as of yet, so maybe it's not and maybe by people posting to this post, might happen unless I'm the only one that thinks this would be a fun addition to home. 
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 23 (9 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
230 posts

Re: Currency on Home!

Sep 14, 2007
That sounds great! But I don't think they'll add cars because you can get around Home with the in-game PSP.
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 23 (9 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3496 posts

Sep 14, 2007
YEAH AND SONY COULDNT MAKE A PROFIT OF OF IT EITHER.
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 23 (9 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
515 posts

Sep 14, 2007

BlueBlur wrote:
That sounds great! But I don't think they'll add cars because you can get around Home with the in-game PSP.

That would be fun as hell, but if it's going to be this large community, say like Final Fantasy (can't remember which number) but that super huge online final fantasy that I bought when I purchased the hdd for the ps2.  I was so tired of walking those long long long miles of space.  I loved that game but I wanted to explore and venture out as far as possible and my feet wasn't equipped to handle that massive game.  Well if home is anything like that or will be like that in the future we will need some type of warp or transporter of some sort to get around.  I'm thinking a bike or motorcycle or cars would be excellent for this 3d world of home.  Currency to build onto your 3d invoronment, like build a mansion or maybe build your own club and have people come to your party every saturday!!!  I'm telling you, this would be so so awsome for the ps3, if it was like that I dont' think I would ever turn on my 360 ever again!
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 23 (9 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2153 posts

Sep 14, 2007
You all realize that this is not like the Sim's?  It's a virtual reality chat room with some games thrown in.
"I do not aim with my hand; he who aims with his hand has forgotten the face of his father. I aim with my eye."
"I do not shoot with my hand; he who shoots with his hand has forgotten the face of his father. I shoot with my mind."
I do not kill with my gun; he who kills with his gun has forgotten the face of his father. I kill with my heart." - The Last Gunslinger
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 23 (9 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
515 posts

Sep 14, 2007

BufordKat wrote:
You all realize that this is not like the Sim's?  It's a virtual reality chat room with some games thrown in.

So in other words your telling me this isn't possible, or are you telling me this is a stupid idea, or are you just posting to post?
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 23 (9 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
707 posts

Sep 14, 2007
bingo! you'll have to use RL cash for buying Clothes/stuff for your Apt. if you want to some will be free

Message Edited by Emadeowa on 09-14-2007 11:35 AM
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 23 (9 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3496 posts

Sep 14, 2007
YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT THIS MAY EVOLVE INTO, LOOK AT EBAY AND YOU TUBE. FIVE YEARS FROM NOW PEOPLE ON HOME COULD BE GETTING SPONSERS YA KNOW. ITS STRICTLY SPECULATION BUT ITS DEFFINITLY POSSIBLE.
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 23 (9 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2639 posts

Sep 14, 2007
Whats the point? Home is not a game and money on PSN should be used efficiently to buy PSN Games and possibly Home add on's. I'd like to know exactly what somthing is worth instead of getting a calculator out and working out the exchange rate.

Message Edited by Eararaldor on 09-14-2007 07:47 PM
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 23 (9 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3496 posts

Sep 14, 2007

Eararaldor wrote:
Whats the point? Home is not a game and money on PSN should be used efficiently to buy PSN Games and possibly Home add on's. I'd like to know exactly what somthing is worth instead of getting a calculator out and working out the exchange rate.

Message Edited by Eararaldor on 09-14-2007 07:47 PM

UR KIDDING RIGHT!
Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 23 (9 Views)
0 Likes