Do you mean 
PlayStation MVP
1722 posts

Re: Cross dressing on Home for males

Sep 11, 2013

al2009man wrote:

*sorry mods*

xScarIet_510x wrote:
A part of me doesn't see the reason to tell him... I mean, I am gay and proud, and I respect my right to be whatever I want to be. If I feel female, than maybe I don't have to tell him anything contrary to that? Hmmm

But it doesn't- great i don't got time for anything. oh well

*goodnight peeps*

What?

jason 1 8 0 2 1 2 8 signature
Please use plain text.
Message 21 of 25 (369 Views)
Splicer
41 posts

Sep 11, 2013

Iam with Joe on this one.There are a lot of  shy guys out here and having the illusion of hanging out with a girl or Home wife (little weird but fun, but ok) .Your straight and find out out was a guy. I now I would not have a good reaction and some guys would even say screw this virtual stuff and stay away from it.. If this has not gonne for too long just disappear ,may be too hurtful for him to find out.. See what kind of guy he is and then decide what  to do.

Please use plain text.
Message 22 of 25 (366 Views)
PlayStation MVP
403 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 11, 2013

:smileysurprised: "Catfish Alert"...email Neve & Max. 

(You're the catfish.)

SmileyTo be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment.
Please use plain text.
Message 23 of 25 (354 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
239 posts

Sep 11, 2013

7. CODE OF CONDUCT

To allow the PlayStation® community to develop and grow in a healthy and respectful fashion, we have some rules that everyone needs to follow.  Unfortunately, anyone who can't follow these rules may be banned from using the Sites or even the PlayStation®Network. If you are logged into the PSN, please note that the PSN ToSUA as well as this Sites’ Privacy Policy also apply.

You are not allowed to provide anyone with your real name or any other personally identifying information or the name, phone number, address, password or any other personally identifying information of any other person or business through any means on our Sites, including messaging, chat or any other forms of communication available through the Sites.

You are also prohibited from engaging in any of the following:

a. Deceptive or misleading practices;

m. Impersonating any person, including an employee of Sony Corporation, SCEA or any third-party;

Just reading the old SCEA TOS. :smileywink:

photo 4f082c05-f120-486c-89cf-2b897b97a2e8_zps5aafc426.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 24 of 25 (335 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation Moderator
3359 posts

Sep 11, 2013

This thread appears to have run its course. Locking it down now.

Please use plain text.
Message 25 of 25 (313 Views)