Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Reply
Jul 16 2013
By: Enistachia PlayStation MVP 853 posts
Online

Couples Dances

27 replies 356 views Edited Jul 16, 2013

I would like to see engagement LOCOs one day.  I would love to do the Tango or Waltz with another user in my new Ballroom.  I would also hope that both genders will be able to dance together.  I would love to do the Tango with another male avatar!  XD  I think it would work just like the bikes in Acorn, the user with the activated inventory would offer a dance to the other user at that point the other user could accept or decline.  What do you think?

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 28 (356 Views)
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 10/30/2012
Online
1403 posts
 

Re: Couples Dances

Jul 16, 2013

Enistachia wrote:

I would like to see engagement LOCOs one day.  I would love to do the Tango or Waltz with another user in my new Ballroom.  I would also hope that both genders will be able to dance together.  I would love to do the Tango with another male avatar!  XD  I think it would work just like the bikes in Acorn, the user with the activated inventory would offer a dance to the other user at that point the other user could accept or decline.  What do you think?


http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Home/July-2013-Suggestion-Thread/m-p/40903285#U40...

Please post your ideas here 


Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 28 (347 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 11/29/2008
Online
853 posts
 

Re: Couples Dances

Jul 16, 2013

TDBWID wrote:

Enistachia wrote:

I would like to see engagement LOCOs one day.  I would love to do the Tango or Waltz with another user in my new Ballroom.  I would also hope that both genders will be able to dance together.  I would love to do the Tango with another male avatar!  XD  I think it would work just like the bikes in Acorn, the user with the activated inventory would offer a dance to the other user at that point the other user could accept or decline.  What do you think?


http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Home/July-2013-Suggestion-Thread/m-p/40903285#U40...

Please post your ideas here 


Feel free to move it to that thread for me.

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 28 (342 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 10/30/2012
Online
1403 posts
 

Re: Couples Dances

Jul 16, 2013

Last time i checked i was a "regular forum user".....How deos a" regular forum user" move a post?

BTW you're a rank above mine...you SHOULD already know where to put suggestions....

Now that i think about your actions...you appear as a Cannon Fodder


Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 28 (335 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Splicer
Registered: 07/06/2013
Offline
30 posts
 

Re: Couples Dances

Jul 16, 2013

Hola! señorita o señor Enistachia

 

Those are great suggestions i recommend putting then in the (Suggestions Thread) so the developers look at it i also recomiendo (recommend) that if you reply to this thread do not give a ti mismo (yourself) the answer so people reply more to your threads just a suggestion though

 

Buena Suerte!

 

Adios!

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 28 (333 Views)
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 11/29/2008
Online
853 posts
 

Re: Couples Dances

[ Edited ]
Jul 16, 2013

TDBWID wrote:

Last time i checked i was a "regular forum user".....How deos a" regular forum user" move a post?

BTW you're a rank above mine...you SHOULD already know where to put suggestions....

Now that i think about your actions...you appear as a Cannon Fodder


And now you have just became a bully!  Good for you!!  XD

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 28 (322 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 10/30/2012
Online
1403 posts
 

Re: Couples Dances

Jul 16, 2013
So you think that low of yourself to get bullied by a little comment...LOL wow

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 28 (315 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 10/15/2009
Online
2728 posts
 

Re: Couples Dances

Jul 16, 2013
I think it's a good idea, as you've said, the method how to do it has already been set with the bikes in Acorn Park, and the boats and floaties as well, so hopefully it won't be that long and I think we'll start seeing some couple dancing, and possibly other things as well. GZS in Japan had the umbrellas as well, so I'm sure more will come.
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 28 (300 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 11/29/2008
Online
853 posts
 

Re: Couples Dances

[ Edited ]
Jul 16, 2013

TDBWID wrote:
So you think that low of yourself to get bullied by a little comment...LOL wow


Not as low as someone who points it out.

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 28 (292 Views)
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 01/25/2009
Online
3993 posts
 

Re: Couples Dances

Jul 16, 2013
The problem with the acorn bikes is the couples riding is restrictive to the space. Its more of a game than an LMO. They just throw in a LMO for you to keep with it.

Couples dancing at this time would likely be the same way. It would have to be built in a space.
Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 28 (286 Views)
Reply
0 Likes