Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jun 01 2013
By: Iced-Tea-Bagger Wastelander 568 posts

Costume/Cosplay Club

5 replies 164 views Edited Jun 1, 2013

If you like making your ownn costumes based on anime, movies, TV shows, or just custom ones in general then this club is for you.

I have been making my own outfits and costumes ever since I started on home (those who know me know i change frequently), I also like meeting other people who do the same and discuss ideas with them, maybe give feedback on each others work or suggest and help find items for them to use. Since I can get busy with college I don't hold any weekly meetings and kick people out for not attending. But if we get enough members I would love to become active within the community and hold maybe photo op events and stuff. Even if you are just a casual home user who enjoys making costumes and stuff send a join request. Based on the cosplay thread i know there are a lot of you that do some really good work, stuff i never would have thought of doing.

the club name has recently been changed to:

Costume/Cosplay Club

if you are interested let me know on here, psn message, or in home if you see me, and i will send an invite

(any previous members were sent a invite)

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 6 (164 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4509 posts

Re: Costume/Cosplay Club

Jun 1, 2013

You already made a thread about your club, http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Home/Do-you-like-making-costume-cosplay-in-home/m.... You didn't have to make a whole new thread. You could've updated your other one.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 6 (151 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
568 posts

Jun 1, 2013

who cares, i didn't feel like looking for it.

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 6 (139 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
29075 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 1, 2013

Iced-Tea-Bagger wrote:

You can bookmark by using the options menu in your OP. Once bookmarked it'll show in the drop down list in the Go To Menu. Threads can get lost easy here given the board moves pretty fast. 

And in Topic Options you have the ability to Float the Thread so it'll always be on page 1. 

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 6 (137 Views)
Wastelander
568 posts

Jun 1, 2013

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

Iced-Tea-Bagger wrote:

You can bookmark by using the options menu in your OP. Once bookmarked it'll show in the drop down list in the Go To Menu. Threads can get lost easy here given the board moves pretty fast. 

And in Topic Options you have the ability to Float the Thread so it'll always be on page 1. 

i didn't know that. im not too familiar with the forums ever since the downgrade. i just started using them again a few months back.

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 6 (128 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation Moderator
1744 posts

Jun 1, 2013

Hi folks, since there is another thread on this topic, this one will now be closed :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 6 (114 Views)