Splicer
78 posts

Re: Concrete info that Home is coming soon!!

Oct 25, 2008

homeboy79 wrote:

As I was flipping through the Dec '08 issue of Playstation: The Official Magazine I decided to read a section I rarely ever do and usually just skip over, the Editor's Note. Well this time I'm sure glad that I took the time to read it because it was about PLaystation Home, and what mostly got me excited about this little article by the editor was when he was discussing the how important it was for the Home user to realize its future potential. He states, "But it's important to consider that the Home you see on day one(possibly aound the time you're reading this) will be a much more feature-light version of the one you'l inhabit three months later, six months after that...........".

Wait a minute, did he just say "that the Home we see on day one" will be.. "possibly around the time you're reading this"...... Now, common knowledge can tell you that he used the word "possibly" because there is no way he could predict when every, if in fact, anybody will read that article. But, given the fact that I just did read it and Home isn't out yet, this can only mean its just a matter of days before we see Home.

It is TRUE, I READ IT ALSO

BannerFans.com
Please use plain text.
Message 41 of 46 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
171 posts

Oct 25, 2008
i read that too...but POSSIBLY by the time your reading this is what makes it a POSSIBLE rumor
Please use plain text.
Message 42 of 46 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
347 posts

Oct 25, 2008

homeboy79 wrote:

As I was flipping through the Dec '08 issue of Playstation: The Official Magazine I decided to read a section I rarely ever do and usually just skip over, the Editor's Note. Well this time I'm sure glad that I took the time to read it because it was about PLaystation Home, and what mostly got me excited about this little article by the editor was when he was discussing the how important it was for the Home user to realize its future potential. He states, "But it's important to consider that the Home you see on day one(possibly aound the time you're reading this) will be a much more feature-light version of the one you'l inhabit three months later, six months after that...........".

Wait a minute, did he just say "that the Home we see on day one" will be.. "possibly around the time you're reading this"...... Now, common knowledge can tell you that he used the word "possibly" because there is no way he could predict when every, if in fact, anybody will read that article. But, given the fact that I just did read it and Home isn't out yet, this can only mean its just a matter of days before we see Home.

this is speculation,rumor

Please use plain text.
Message 43 of 46 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2000 posts

Oct 25, 2008

jerrycho wrote:

I think it's close to coming out too because I also subscribed and this article and many other things are hinting that it will be out soon. But you have to realize that since you have a subscription you get the issue before other people. Most people will have to wait until it comes out in stores, that shouldn't be for a couple of weeks. That would be some time in November, that's when I think it will come out. Remember we can't be sure until Sony gives an official announcement.

I do not have a subscription.... I got this from my local super market, Thank you...... that is my point..... since I was able to buy it from a store that means other people can too.

SUBSCRIBE: InWorldPix

WATCH:  Homeboy's How To

FOLLOW:  @InWorldPix

Please use plain text.
Message 44 of 46 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
50 posts

Oct 25, 2008
i still havent got my isssue
Rachel Lac I love you!
Please use plain text.
Message 45 of 46 (0 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
455 posts

Oct 25, 2008

jaymc wrote:

homeboy79 wrote:

Worldinflames28 wrote:
Rumor....

How????

Why don't you go read it for yourself.. I'm sure you can go to your local Walmart and pick up an issue (its the one that has prince of persia on the cover).... You'll have to buy it though, it wrapped this month.

Yep, probably wrapped due to the code for episode 4 of Qore on the last page.  And agree, Home should be available by Thanksgiving.

Good, then it will be out by my birthday :smileytongue: (aprox LOL)
We have otherbox fanboys hiding within our forums, help me flush em out...

Get your Portable ID!
Please use plain text.
Message 46 of 46 (0 Views)
0 Likes