Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
VP of Gaming
26115 posts

Re: Concerning moderation in Home

Oct 8, 2009
You can report it under Sexual Harassment. However, if you are not sure, pick something close, or anything if needed, as the Moderators will do an investigation regardless.
The way you play the game is the way you live your life.

Message 211 of 239 (3 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
26115 posts

Oct 8, 2009
"The reason I talk to myself is that I'm the only one whose answers I accept." Now I understand. If you wish to get Locust_Star's answer, I suggest sending him a Private Message. There are hundreds of posts everyday on this forum. The Management Team looks at what they can, but their primary focus is on the suggestion thread. PM the man and you will have a better chance of getting an answer. By the way, I was trying to help you. I apologize for offending you.
The way you play the game is the way you live your life.

Message 212 of 239 (3 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1608 posts

Oct 8, 2009
Regardless of how it was worded, does it really matter, since he gave you the information you needed to do what you wanted to do? It looks bad when you jump on someone for trying to help you, and it will eventually lead to you not being helped in the future. Just because someone makes an educated post is no reason to assume they're trying to make you look bad or whatever, and then jump on them, end of story.
Carpe diem post crastinum

Get your Portable ID!
Message 213 of 239 (3 Views)
Lombax Warrior
91 posts

Oct 8, 2009

Conrad_Max wrote:
"The reason I talk to myself is that I'm the only one whose answers I accept." Now I understand. If you wish to get Locust_Star's answer, I suggest sending him a Private Message. There are hundreds of posts everyday on this forum. The Management Team looks at what they can, but their primary focus is on the suggestion thread. PM the man and you will have a better chance of getting an answer. By the way, I was trying to help you. I apologize for offending you.

Other people have gotten replies on here from L_S, why shouldn't I? And that quote is a famous quote from George Carlin so please do not act like you know everything.

Message Edited by dandy_angel on 10-07-2009 05:46 PM

Message 214 of 239 (3 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
22 posts

Oct 30, 2009
ok i have to make a suggestion or umm make a statement when i report someone nothing really happens to them for the offense they commited so does it take a certain amount of people for something to happen to that person because ive been suspended off home 3 times 1 week 1 month then the last was 2 months and ive learned my lesson and now im really trying to help the home community with all thats going on like reporting people so im just saying i would like to know if something really does happen to them????
Message 215 of 239 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
1831 posts

Oct 30, 2009

lilcamxx wrote:
ok i have to make a suggestion or umm make a statement when i report someone nothing really happens to them for the offense they commited so does it take a certain amount of people for something to happen to that person because ive been suspended off home 3 times 1 week 1 month then the last was 2 months and ive learned my lesson and now im really trying to help the home community with all thats going on like reporting people so im just saying i would like to know if something really does happen to them????

I think it just takes time for the moderaters to go though all the reports and do their investigations.

If you have been suspended three times yourself, I don't understand why you don't already know that something really does happen.

Message 216 of 239 (3 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
22 posts

Oct 30, 2009
lol yea i no but idk i guess it just does take time because theres probably a million reports a week lol
Message 217 of 239 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
34 posts

Message 218 of 239 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
3698 posts

Nov 16, 2009
clumsy_smurf636 - I would suggest that you & your friend(s) report offensive users by sending in a "Causing Offence" report. --- dandy_angel - If you want to get an answer from Locust_Star or other staff members you can simply send them a personal message. --- lilcamxx - Yes they do view the reports we all make on Home and yes they will take care of it for us.
Message 219 of 239 (3 Views)
First Son
3 posts

Dec 30, 2009
I have noticed there are foul mouthed disrespectfull men who walk around @home and pick up on the girls, if you say I do not wish to be bothered or go away they persist and it continues into stalking, I have expirenced alot of problems with this I have asked politely for them to leave me alone but they wouldnt stop and I usully dont see any moderators doing anything to stop this. Please clarify why this mat be happening.
Message 220 of 239 (3 Views)
0 Likes