Hello, i recieved an email from PSN Community Moderation:

Sign-in ID: XXXXXXXXXXXX
Reason: Inappropriate Online ID

This email confirms that your account on the PlayStation(R)Network
has been banned for violation of the Terms of Service and User
Agreement.

Continued violation of the Terms of Service and User Agreement,
including the Community Code of Conduct may result in the banning
of your game console from any use on the PlayStation(R)Network.

Please refer to xxxhttp://playstationxxx.innovyx.net/r?xPJnlHqEcncJcvEHWvTTWvWlPPlxxxx
for the Terms of Service and User Agreement.

The PlayStation(R) Network Moderation Team

i would like to know what is Inappropriate about my online ID, please look at my online and let me know whats wrong with it, Thank you 

Please use plain text.
Message 231 of 239 (13 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1178 posts

Re: Concerning moderation in Home

Nov 6, 2010

Yes but I think many peoples concerns are that there is not enough Mods in home. I know your Moderation team are trying there best. As a home user I try to not only help people get and or find items in home. But inform them on the select button and how to submit a report. I some times feel like not coming on home because of all the people whom abuse it. One time I saw a user say that it did not matter what he did because it was a game. Well yes and no I would say to that. The difference is that there are real people behind those avatars. And many people spend a lot of money on home and do not wish to be harassed by people on home or PSN. I am glad to see a Home manager take action and make a post about it on the forums. Any how I think what I am trying to say is there should be a little more mods and information on how to make a report or make it easier to make one. I think I have said enough about this topic.

How much longer dose PSHome have? The end is nigh friends!
I like R2 options!
Please use plain text.
Message 232 of 239 (13 Views)
0 Likes
Final Boss
25374 posts

Nov 6, 2010

tiffanator_m30w wrote:

I would like to know what is Inappropriate about my online ID? Please look at my online ID and let me know whats wrong with it., Thank you. 

Call SCEA at 1-800-345-7669 if you have questions about a Home Moderator action. The forum is not the place to discuss the reasons for one's banishment.

The way you play the game is the way you live your life.

Get your Portable ID!
Please use plain text.
Message 233 of 239 (13 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Nov 6, 2010

i called sony first and they directed me (on the phone)  to this forum to get in contact with a moderator, so if your not a moderator you have a very good day, and thank you for your input

Please use plain text.
Message 234 of 239 (13 Views)
0 Likes
Final Boss
25374 posts

Nov 6, 2010

tiffanator_m30w wrote:

I called Sony first and they directed me (on the phone)  to this forum to get in contact with a ...

Try sending a Private Message to Home's Head ModeratorMercuryValentine. As she probably gets hundreds of messages a week, she may not be able to answer you. Good luck.

The way you play the game is the way you live your life.

Get your Portable ID!
Please use plain text.
Message 235 of 239 (13 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
703 posts

Nov 6, 2010

Conrad_Max wrote:

tiffanator_m30w wrote:

I called Sony first and they directed me (on the phone)  to this forum to get in contact with a ...

Try sending a Private Message to Home's Head ModeratorMercuryValentine. As she probably gets hundreds of messages a week, she may not be able to answer you. Good luck.

And hence, the wisdom of posting in the forums.  Honestly tiff, I'm at a loss trying to figure out what is offensive about your ID.

RockStar owes me AWP!!
Please use plain text.
Message 236 of 239 (13 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5047 posts

Nov 6, 2010

tiffanator_m30w wrote:

i called sony first and they directed me (on the phone)  to this forum to get in contact with a moderator, so if your not a moderator you have a very good day, and thank you for your input

Why in the world would they direct you to the forums to get in contact with a mod?  Are the customer service reps just trying to brush off people?

Sorry - just a general question - but sheesh. 

JPConway

Please use plain text.
Message 237 of 239 (13 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1003 posts

Nov 6, 2010

Conrad_Max wrote:

tiffanator_m30w wrote:

Posting in this thread is better than waiting a few weeks for a reply to a simple question.

@tiffanator: I see nothing bad about your ID either. I've seen many that are very obviously lewd and they've yet to be banned from PSN or Home.

Lev - Officer of LoS

Please use plain text.
Message 238 of 239 (13 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Nov 6, 2010

@lev thank you, i havent tried sending private message (im new to fourms) ^_^

Please use plain text.
Message 239 of 239 (13 Views)
0 Likes