Support Forums
Please use plain text.
Message 61 of 68 (234 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1947 posts

Re: Complete MiniBot Guide

Jul 19, 2013

The chair was activated by running around the cafe tables, my gf was able to get past rewards by going to their corresponding 'spawn' even after they were supposedly changed out.

My suggestion is just try to run by the tables every few days until Jug gives us some direct answers as to the visiting stuff. :/

& as far as the site, i've been on your budlist for weeks dude. >.> U should PM me on Home sometime, so the MODs don't lock a de-railed thread.

I don't budlist-add on forums, and blank PSN requests get ignored!
Missing Rewards -over a year old, still never fixed! 3-4 months worth of items still MIA.
Please use plain text.
Message 62 of 68 (226 Views)
Sackboy
353 posts

Jul 20, 2013

Sorry Crazy-88 it took me so long to reply back on this. Okay I had a friend visit my Minibots space from their JP account and I tried to gift them and as I thought it wouldn't let me gift them at all. The one good thing is though that someone from JP can play the minibot game while in an NA space though we didn't stick around long enough to see it they could get the rewards from the game. Maybe we'll stay longer next time to find out if that is possible.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Please use plain text.
Message 63 of 68 (194 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1947 posts

Jul 20, 2013

No worries dude. Cross-region play in personal spaces hasn't been blocked before, at least to my knowledge, but at least it was double-checked. :smileytongue: 

Missing Rewards -over a year old, still never fixed! 3-4 months worth of items still MIA.
Please use plain text.
Message 64 of 68 (187 Views)
PlayStation MVP
735 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 24, 2013

I just received the Topiary (medium) reward in the space so I think it is the new reward for this week. It popped up when I was walking around the swings and carousel but not sure if that is how you actually get it. 

Please use plain text.
Message 65 of 68 (153 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1947 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 24, 2013

Ya, I'll add it to the list tonight, I hit 50 before maintenance, so first I'm gonna just savor that before getting back on the MiniBot bandwagon. XD Between all the level resets and faulty mechanics, I'm just glad to have it done so I can enjoy the game at the working Training Facility again.

EDIT: Which I just checked, and for the 2nd time, it's reset back into 49. -.- So yay... gotta re-grind... again. 

Please use plain text.
Message 66 of 68 (147 Views)
Splicer
47 posts

Aug 1, 2013

Crazy-88 wrote:

so the MODs don't lock a de-railed thread.

from what i've seen in the forums, this thread has a better chance of being merged than locked.

and i've seen much worse than the ability to carry two conversations...

member this!? this was pretty cool... serenity dance party 7-19-2013

serenity party.jpg

serenity dance.gif

+ mods + memes
Please use plain text.
Message 67 of 68 (109 Views)
Gaming Beast
1947 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 1, 2013

Awesome work dude. XD

Had no idea there were so many pics being taken, let alone enough for a gifset. Dozen kudos for you good sir. XD even if I can't give 'em. :smileytongue:

But as far as moderation of the thread, who knows. There's no Champion's Club set up yet, but even though all the rewards have been found, there's still people going around insisting they have other rewards from the space, like the people who punk'd noobs saying the E3 horse from LKWD was a reward. XD This thread is gonna be oddly updated at the rate things are going, so mergers are possible. :smileyfrustrated:

Still waiting on someone with a DVR to help me take pics of the Gadget icons so I can update that. >.>

Please use plain text.
Message 68 of 68 (106 Views)
0 Likes