Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Gaming Beast
1947 posts

Re: Complete MiniBot Guide

Aug 17, 2012

In response to the MiniBot Tournament reaching the finals this weekend, I've updated the guide with weapons information.

Congratulations to the US contestants Ognamas & Shinra_Soldier7

and to our fellow EU contestants sam_reynolds01, InSight_2k, mclaren6, & Ocelot-BigBoss

for getting this far, and I hope to fight one of these guys in the 1st-place finals.

:3 Here's hoping some people can get an edge w/ the weapons tips.

Please let me know if anybody wants a Gadget list or any other particulars. This update was more for the tournament to get a lil more edgy, so let's see what happens.

I don't budlist-add on forums, and blank PSN requests get ignored!
Missing Rewards -over a year old, still never fixed! 3-4 months worth of items still MIA.
Message 11 of 68 (286 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
29217 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 17, 2012

Crazy-88 wrote:

In response to the MiniBot Tournament reaching the finals this weekend, I've updated the guide with weapons information.

Congratulations to the US contestants Ognamas & Shinra_Soldier7

and to our fellow EU contestants sam_reynolds01, InSight_2k, mclaren6, & Ocelot-BigBoss

for getting this far, and I hope to fight one of these guys in the 1st-place finals.

:3 Here's hoping some people can get an edge w/ the weapons tips.

Please let me know if anybody wants a Gadget list or any other particulars. This update was more for the tournament to get a lil more edgy, so let's see what happens.

Good luck tonight Crazy! I'll be there watching! I'm getting ready to log in Claire as I type this. 

Message 12 of 68 (280 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1947 posts

Aug 17, 2012

Lol. Ya, thanks. XD

Curious to see how it'll pan out.

Missing Rewards -over a year old, still never fixed! 3-4 months worth of items still MIA.
Message 13 of 68 (275 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
286 posts

Aug 18, 2012

Thanks for posting this. I admit, I was confused and could not figure out why I couldn't play this game! Also, some of you know... I'm a bit of a deco nut, so I bought some of the multiplayer tools simply because I liked their look and they actually are a very good furniture deal (some are wonderfully bright, colourful and active, without taking up all the slots of an active item).

I couldn't even get in to the game when I went to the Action District. I still am not sure why. Perhaps the game was just too laggy?

I'm sure it would be fun to play, but I don't really want to spend $10 for the Single Player game when I haven't been able to try it. I suppose I could ask to visit a friend's space to play with them, but I kinda feel as if I would be imposing.

I like the free personal space and all the free items that came along, but I haven't actually decorated in there at all, simply because I thought I would wait to see if I liked the game! I wouldn't want to spoil the game play if it ended up that I did like it.

First-world problems, eh? Anyway, thanks for the post.

Message 14 of 68 (269 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1947 posts

Aug 18, 2012

CameraCat wrote:

Thanks for posting this. I admit, I was confused and could not figure out why I couldn't play this game! Also, some of you know... I'm a bit of a deco nut, so I bought some of the multiplayer tools simply because I liked their look and they actually are a very good furniture deal (some are wonderfully bright, colourful and active, without taking up all the slots of an active item).

I couldn't even get in to the game when I went to the Action District. I still am not sure why. Perhaps the game was just too laggy?

I'm sure it would be fun to play, but I don't really want to spend $10 for the Single Player game when I haven't been able to try it. I suppose I could ask to visit a friend's space to play with them, but I kinda feel as if I would be imposing.

I like the free personal space and all the free items that came along, but I haven't actually decorated in there at all, simply because I thought I would wait to see if I liked the game! I wouldn't want to spoil the game play if it ended up that I did like it.

First-world problems, eh? Anyway, thanks for the post.

lol I'm no HCV, but I've got both for ppl to try. Everyone's welcome to take a MiniBots trial of things as long as the buddy-request has MiniBots in the msg so i know why I get them. :smileytongue:

Message 15 of 68 (259 Views)
Uncharted Territory
881 posts

Aug 18, 2012

Crazy-88, this is really, really helpful.

I have a question: do you need to finish both the single player and multiplayer to get that gold statue? I've finished the multiplayer rewards, and have all the single player except for Lvl 20 and 100 kills. I kept thinking I must be missing something, but your list bears out my getting all the multiplayer rewards, yet no statue. Just thought you might know, looks like you have that puppy! :smileywink:

Message 16 of 68 (247 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1947 posts

Aug 18, 2012

Single Player and MultiPlayer are completely seperate.

The only relation is if you own Single, the main weapons(Assaulter and Abuser) are automatically given to you in MultiPlayer, but that's just a 'proxy purchase', nothing else is related.

If you do not have the trophy, and have obtained every reward I've listed in the Multiplayer listing, a friend of mine has said the same thing, so it's possible there's an error. As the Mechanite Reaper(Axe) was bugged for over a week, preventing the "Completion Award", there might be residual effects from it that require reporting.

Glad you found the Guide helpful, as MiniBots explands I hope to make this list do the same... Least there's a complete guide somewhere, amiright? lol & Yes, I have all MiniBot-related rewards, minus Decorations from Alvin's Armory and a couple Environment items, courtesy of a sponsor who wanted to make sure I won the MiniBot tournament. :smileytongue:

Message 17 of 68 (245 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
881 posts

Aug 18, 2012

Ah, good to know. It sounds like it's stuck, and will just pop eventually, then. Kinda like the old broken Theater rewards, lol. I can wait. Or clear cache.

Yeah, your guide is awesome! I was just in there playing last night, and couldn't tell if I was done or not getting the multiplayer rewards. I would have bounced around on it a while otherwise. :smileyhappy:

Message 18 of 68 (240 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1947 posts

Aug 18, 2012

Feel free to add me if you'd like me to scheduel a 'play date' with you and my previously mentioned friend who is also having an issue with the "Completion Prize", you 2 could redo the 10kills with each weapon and see if it makes it go off. It'd work as a double-blind test as well, if neither of you get it after doing the 10's again, then we know we have a genuine bug on our hands, but if just 1 of you do it's some kind of user-lag in the Rewards system. o.o

Speaking about "bounced around" I highly recommend the Repulsor Orbs from the Armory... fuuuuuun stuff. XD

Message 19 of 68 (231 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
881 posts

Aug 20, 2012

Sure-sounds great! Might as well test it out, see what can be found. :smileyhappy:

Message 20 of 68 (216 Views)
0 Likes