Survivor
2630 posts

Re: Complete MiniBot Guide

Sep 13, 2012
Do anyone know when the: Mini Battle Bots personal space, will receive an update?

And will it have multiple sections like the new Digital Leisure's: Space Station?
THE FAZEONES LOUNGE  2014 Home Logo
Please use plain text.
Message 21 of 68 (716 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1947 posts

Sep 13, 2012

There's no date set yet to the extension of the MiniBots space.

Also, there is a waiting period of 8 weeks for ideas sent by the YPSH tournament winners for their concepts to be approved for Home... any updates for MiniBots might be a couple months away.

Use the meantime to get Home items that further enhance the MiniBot game, like music, lighting, etc. There's been some great builds being put together with new stuff as it comes out, so until we get an official update, I suggest using new content as a makeshift update. :smileytongue: Like mah Mercian MiniBots! XD

I don't budlist-add on forums, and blank PSN requests get ignored!
Missing Rewards -over a year old, still never fixed! 3-4 months worth of items still MIA.
Please use plain text.
Message 22 of 68 (708 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2630 posts

Oct 1, 2012
I'm hosting a battle later on.. Add me for a peaceful practice battle.!
Please use plain text.
Message 23 of 68 (681 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1947 posts

Oct 1, 2012

Have fun Artzone. :smileytongue: My MiniBotting buddies and I are on Pandora with a good ol looting spree in Borderlands 2.

We'll be back and updating this thread with tons of new items and info when Wave 2 launches.... no spoilers or anything... but I heard ya'll like Deadmou5... :3

Missing Rewards -over a year old, still never fixed! 3-4 months worth of items still MIA.
Please use plain text.
Message 24 of 68 (664 Views)
Welcoming Committee
8621 posts

Oct 1, 2012
Artform i'm away from my ps currently, but shoot me an add and i will battle you when I get home later! Prepare thyself!
Support Forums
Please use plain text.
Message 25 of 68 (647 Views)
Gaming Beast
1947 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 11, 2012

Updated with the new flamethrower(Tozt-9, after the Abuser) and hoverdisc.

Currently no 10-kill reward has been found for the Tozt-9.

WARNING: Hoverdiscs that fly into Disruptor Field hazards in-game have caused the game to crash for everyone in my space. Possible Home-wide error, so be forewarned it's a issue currently and any other issues that arise I'll add to this post until Juggernaut patches them instead of the OP.

I'll update with pics once YPSH updates, as AZ4 hasn't updated in ages... >.>

OP UPDATE(11/11 FOUR THIRTY AM... geez. >.>): After a quick run through the items with Cube, the OP is no longer missing any images! w00t! Let's hope we get a 10kill prize from the Totz-9 to put up an image of soon folks. :smileytongue:

Please use plain text.
Message 26 of 68 (624 Views)
Survivor
2630 posts

Dec 27, 2012
Jedi grand master: artform-fazeone

Looking forward to a winter showdown.!

Please use plain text.
Message 27 of 68 (550 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1947 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 29, 2013

Since the SP has become available as a sneak peek, I am bumping this for those who are trying things out to provide info towards updating the guide to include the new public space. Rewards, level unlocks, etc. will be compiled on the OP.

Images of rewards will not be included until 'streamlined' like the rest, but are appreciated to help those who'd like incentive to join in the madness. :smileytongue:

I am aware of how there are differences between Training Facility play and SP play, and after the official launch of the SP, I will edit the OP accordingly to better provide everyone with tactics/tips for gameplay in their respective areas.

This post is going to be a 'temp list' of SP rewards as I get info:

Rewards described as basically "for visiting Serenity Plaza"-

Metal Bench

Cafe Chair

Topiary (Large & Small)

Tree

Barrel

Sandwich [Go near the sandwich cart]

Level rewards:

2 - Marble Bench

3 - Pillar - Green

4 - Pillar - Purple

6 - Mechanic Shirt - Brown (M/F)

7 - Mechanic Pants - Brown (M/F)

8 - Energy Bridge - Green

9 - Sparkling Diamond Ring - Blue (M/F)

11 - MiniBot Weapon Pad Placer

12 - Bubble Bush (Large)

13 - Luminescent Bow Tie - Purple (M), Luminescent Halter - Purple (F)

14 - Platform - Green

16 - Energy Bridge - Purple

17 - Mechanic Shirt - Blue (M/F)

18 - Mechanic Pants - Blue (M/F)

19 - Spider Mine Companion

21 - MiniBot Builder Vers. 1

22 - R.A.M.P. - Green

23 - MiniBot Topiary

24 - R.A.M.P. - Purple

26 - Vorpal Blade LMO

27 - Mechanic Shirt - Orange (M/F)

28 - Mechanic Pants - Orange (M/F)

29 - Platform - Purple

31 - Modular Wall - Green

32 - ScrubBot Companion

I am not actually this far, this is also updated by my clubmates who refused to wait to try out the SP in EU, ie: Thanks Mclaren. XD lol

Levels missing rewards unlock titles, so they won't be listed until the OP is updated at the SP's official launch.

Please use plain text.
Message 28 of 68 (515 Views)
Lombax Warrior
142 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 3, 2013

Here's a good peace of news for all those die hard fans of the game. Anyone that owns the Minibot cube gets a permanent 25% exp boost.

If someone is finding their game crashing from the customization menu, and then find themselves in a pipe within a glitched park? It's happened to me but I have a possible solution for those in need.

It might be from customized bot set up from before the official release. Certain items may have ended up being locked instead of being registered as available. This along with scrolling quickly through the menu may be what's causing the game to crash.

Solution: Slowly scroll and change the locked items to free default setting like: no gadgets or no title, (mine was the unlockable title for owning the Cutteridge Estate "Denizen of Darkness" "Scourge of the Underworld".) Then apply changes.

Owning the Palace of the Seven Winds unlocks the title "Sultan of Slam"

Happy Hunting.

Edit: Fixed the Cutteridge Title. Added Unlockable Title

Please use plain text.
Message 29 of 68 (424 Views)
Gaming Beast
1947 posts

Jul 3, 2013

I've updated the OP with Serenity Plaza info/rewards as I can give decent info on it.

Also, please check out The Kumarian on Facebook(public fan-page, don't need an account to see it!) and let me know if everybody would prefer the scroll-athon the guide is currently, or if I should transfer the image shorthand version of the guide I have there, to here.

Please use plain text.
Message 30 of 68 (404 Views)
0 Likes