Oct 11 2012
By: NorseGamer Uncharted Territory 1183 posts

Community Art Contest: Spooky VICKIE! (Prizes)

3 replies 243 views Edited Oct 11, 2012

vickie.jpgSony Computer Entertainment America LLC is not responsible for this promotion.

Lockwood's VICKIE is one of PlayStation Home's most beloved creations; it's almost impossible to be a Home citizen and not know who VICKIE is. And now, HomeStation Magazine and Lockwood want to see you flex your artistic talent by entering the Spooky VICKIE contest!

The challenge: can you create an image of either a "Halloweenized" version of VICKIE, or VICKIE in a Halloweenized version of Home? Both photography and artwork is accepted, although there is a preference for the latter.

What would VICKIE look like if she was given something like the Silent Hill treatment, for instance? Or how creepy would it be for VICKIE to explore a survival-horror version of the Hub? Let your imagination run wild.

Of course, no contest is complete without prizes, and Lockwood has generously agreed to sponsor this art contest! HomeStation's art director, MJG74, will select three finalists from the submissions pool to send to Lockwood -- and Lockwood will choose the grand prize winner. Here's what's up for grabs:

FINALISTS: a Halloween PODI, Halloween fireworks pack, and Gallu the Ghoul outfit!

GRAND PRIZE: pre-release Iron Fusion transforming robot content -- the Panthabots!*

(*Code does not go active until October 31st.)

Full contest announcement can be found here, submissions go here, and a full copy of the rules is listed here.

Want to be the first person in Home with premium Lockwood mecha before anyone else has a chance to buy it? Then you'd better start drawing! The submissions window ends on October 17th, and the clock is ticking! Who will create the ultimate Spooky VICKIE?

vickiesketch1.png

NorseGamer

Editor-in-Chief, HSM

www.hsmagazine.net

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 4 (243 Views)
Sackboy
282 posts

Re: Community Art Contest: Spooky VICKIE! (Prizes)

Oct 11, 2012

I am actually thinking of doing this contest. I've been wanting to get back into drawing since it was my passion for several years. :smileyhappy: Need to undust my Prismacolors, Copic markers, and sketchbook!

MissMajor_ForumSig_Hearts
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 4 (217 Views)
Treasure Hunter
3680 posts

Oct 11, 2012

Submitted my entry!

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 4 (143 Views)
PlayStation MVP
31543 posts

Oct 11, 2012

its times like this that i wish my bamboo tablet wasnt broken. :smileysad:

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 4 (137 Views)
0 Likes