Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
May 03 2007
By: ck2875 PlayStation MVP 3168 posts

Communication between Home (US) and Home (UK)

11 replies 13 views Edited May 3, 2007
Does anyone know if there will be any way to talk to the brits on Home. People have said that they are on a different server due to language restrictions but that doesnt make sense considering essentially everyone I have met in England speaks English (except for maybe the Indians). But anyways, I didn't know if anyone had an answer for this or not. A simple yes or no will do. I don't need 50 people saying the exact same thing or about how to keep checking the pointless website. Thanks in advance.
Message 1 of 12 (13 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6938 posts

Re: Communication between Home (US) and Home (UK)

May 3, 2007
There will probably be servers for UK and US so if you want to see your friends in UK just go onto the UK server. Most games work like that.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 2 of 12 (13 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4458 posts

May 3, 2007
I personally think the Beta here will only include US & Canada. I hope people realize this is only a beta in it's early stage. Just out of Alpha and I think they will want to confine it to that area. The test will not be adventurous, It will be fairly bland with most of the bug searching featured on communication, movement, visuals and all around flow. I seriously doubt this beta will contain things like downloadable extras, private areas and extra outfits. Although being in on the raw basics is going to be fun giving your input & ideas. But the people that get in on the OPEN Beta in the summer will get the most enjoyment out of testing.. Just mo.
RED-DOG

Photobucket
Message 3 of 12 (13 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6879 posts

May 3, 2007

red dog1 wrote:
I personally think the Beta here will only include US & Canada. I hope people realize this is only a beta in it's early stage. Just out of Alpha and I think they will want to confine it to that area. The test will not be adventurous, It will be fairly bland with most of the bug searching featured on communication, movement, visuals and all around flow. I seriously doubt this beta will contain things like downloadable extras, private areas and extra outfits. Although being in on the raw basics is going to be fun giving your input & ideas. But the people that get in on the OPEN Beta in the summer will get the most enjoyment out of testing.. Just mo.

yeah that sounds right.
Photobucket
Message 4 of 12 (13 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
3168 posts

May 3, 2007
I wasn't referring to Beta. (I know... shocking right?)
Message 5 of 12 (13 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1373 posts

May 3, 2007

ck2875 wrote:
Does anyone know if there will be any way to talk to the brits on Home. People have said that they are on a different server due to language restrictions but that doesnt make sense considering essentially everyone I have met in England speaks English (except for maybe the Indians). But anyways, I didn't know if anyone had an answer for this or not. A simple yes or no will do. I don't need 50 people saying the exact same thing or about how to keep checking the pointless website. Thanks in advance.

I think it will be a worldwide virtual community , but everybody will talk english. Except for someone who invite his friend to his apartment and they are french.
Message 6 of 12 (13 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
127 posts

May 3, 2007
I forget where i red it recently, but I remember an article saying that you can talk to people from all around the world if you want.
Message 7 of 12 (13 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
859 posts

May 3, 2007
servers
hit counter
Message 8 of 12 (13 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3777 posts

May 3, 2007
Personally i think it will remain remain restricted to different servers for the closed beta. They will do this to make sure everything is working like its supposed to. I think the open beta will start off restricted and then open up to include both servers. Just my thoughts.
Photobucket
Message 9 of 12 (13 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
262 posts

May 3, 2007
I just want to play! But yea.

Message 10 of 12 (13 Views)
0 Likes