Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Treasure Hunter
3698 posts

Re: Common misconceptions about you or your avatar on Home.

Mar 2, 2013

Jersquall wrote:

Soph has been a great friend as well. I always wanted Soph to write a book about Home. Would be a best seller as would other here if they wrote a book,  I am sure. :smileyhappy: 

D'aw! Thanks, Jers! If I write a book about PS Home, I'll replace all the names with cute animal names! Chapter one: The Amazing Dolphin - Lawlz! Would be an interesting read, to say the last.

xMINDBlIlURx wrote:

..I think I'll keep them around a bit longer.

Off-topic note: I've always liked your sigs, I'm a fan of G.G. (SNSD). I hope they never go away! My favorite was the last one with Sunny!

Message 11 of 73 (325 Views)
Treasure Hunter
6276 posts

Mar 2, 2013

Sophronia wrote:

xMINDBlIlURx wrote:

..I think I'll keep them around a bit longer.

Off-topic note: I've always liked your sigs, I'm a fan of G.G. (SNSD). I hope they never go away! My favorite was the last one with Sunny!

Thank you. Yes, I'm a very big fan of SNSD. I love them, have since around 2010. I love all 9 members equally, but Sunny and Taeyeon are my favorites.

Now, I'll stop derailing the thread. But it's nice to see fans of them on here. :catvery-happy:

Message 12 of 73 (319 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
158 posts

Mar 2, 2013

People seem to think I'm a male-bodied person just because I am assertive. 

Aside from that, people unfortunately seem to think PS Home is the only 3D chat site out there...when IMVU is cheaper, more customizable, and awesome-er..... 

www.tiny.cc/signforhome

-------

If you are part of the 99%, you are automatically a part of the Occupy movement.
Message 13 of 73 (262 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
155 posts

Mar 2, 2013
Everyone thinks I want to be their friend >_<
This is my signature. This is a ninja QK
Message 14 of 73 (250 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
6126 posts

Mar 2, 2013

Lets see, I have so many.

Some think I'm a B*** 

Some think I'm a snob

Some think I'm a hacker

Some think I'm a goddess

Some think I am the Mods little princess

The truth is I'm still basically a shy person

I kind of fell into somewhat celebrity status because I had a great passion for Home and did a few things and forgot I was shy.

Right now I am more happy just standing back and enjoying Home when I can.

Maybe when I get out of college I will jump back in with both feet.

That is if there is a Home in the future - which I personally hope and think there is.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 15 of 73 (231 Views)
Survivor
1673 posts

Mar 2, 2013

I'd say the two most common misconceptions about me (and any female on Home) is that we appreciate PM's from strangers and that we are obligated to speak to anyone who says hi to us.

We know now that Home will be gone by next April. I intend to enjoy it as long as it's around. I hope you do, too. I'm going to miss a lot of you as I'm not much of a gamer. You know who you are.
Message 16 of 73 (224 Views)
Lombax Warrior
158 posts

Mar 2, 2013
It's really unfortunate that men get crapped all over just because they're a man and doing that stuff.

And if there are women who don't care who it is, then realize that its a PM and not cancer, and there is this awesome invention called the ignore button. It's sort of The End. at that point.
www.tiny.cc/signforhome

-------

If you are part of the 99%, you are automatically a part of the Occupy movement.
Message 17 of 73 (210 Views)
VP of Gaming
26092 posts

Mar 2, 2013

Can we just go back to the original point of this thread? "Common misconceptions about you or your avatar on Home." After all, it has good intentions and seems like an interesting topic.

If we want to discuss harassment and "pervs", we can always start a separate (weekly) discussion thread on those often repeated topics.

The way you play the game is the way you live your life.

Message 18 of 73 (204 Views)
Survivor
1673 posts

Mar 2, 2013

CathedralDream: "And if there are women who don't care who it is, then realize that its a PM and not cancer, and there is this awesome invention called the ignore button. It's sort of The End. at that point."

Ignore is completely useless for the PM that has already been sent.

We know now that Home will be gone by next April. I intend to enjoy it as long as it's around. I hope you do, too. I'm going to miss a lot of you as I'm not much of a gamer. You know who you are.
Message 19 of 73 (195 Views)
Monster Hunter
30 posts

Mar 2, 2013

I don't have many, but some people get the misconception that I am Japanese o.O

I think it's because of the way I dress. I get a lot of things from Granzella so maybe that's why.

And I confess, I greet people saying Kon'nichiwa xD 

Like one time, some guy was like (exactly like this) "Omg u tlk gud englsh! whts in like in japn??" "Dude, I'm in America." "Lolz k wanna be my gf???"

:smileytongue: Not a bad misconception, but I guess it counts as one ^_^

photo tumblr_mcdocaS2Ct1rwmo40o1_500_zps754d4d6d.gif
Message 20 of 73 (181 Views)