Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Welcoming Committee
5366 posts

Re: Coming Soon!!

Sep 4, 2013

If it has a day and night cycle then that'd be a total case of take my money, Game Mechanics!

*hint hint, nudge nudge*  :smileywink:

I'm getting so horked up.

Legendary_Vicki's Sig

Message 11 of 57 (305 Views)
Survivor
1998 posts

Sep 4, 2013

Due to recent youtube update I had to: 

Close browser

Load youtube app

Use /$%%?&*&?% letter wheel to search for vid

All that for a brief view?

OMG OMG OMG IT WORTH IT!

And I'm not even a fan of "luxury mansion"

Ok, going to get that bundle you released last week so you can put butter on Suzy's toast. :smileywink:

co-founder
The Black Hat Squad/Black Hat Squadron/Novus Black Hats
Novus international elite force
Black Hats website
Black Hats on Facebook
Message 12 of 57 (303 Views)
Game Mechanics Developer
189 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 4, 2013

Legendary_Vicki wrote:

If it has a day and night cycle then that'd be a total case of take my money, Game Mechanics!

No day/night cycle. No swimming. No rocket ships or dragons. No battling giant robots. No riding jet skis. No sinking pirate ships. No killing evil teddy bears. No knights in shining armor. No horses. No first, second, or third person shooters. No space battles. No EOD.

But I promise you, what is there is good.

Message 13 of 57 (287 Views)
PlayStation MVP
2917 posts

Sep 4, 2013

;^) This looks promising. I look forward to looking it over when it's available.

Message 14 of 57 (279 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
1998 posts

Sep 4, 2013

GameMechanics wrote:

Legendary_Vicki wrote:

No day/night cycle. No swimming. No rocket ships or dragons. No battling giant robots. No riding jet skis. No sinking pirate ships. No killing evil teddy bears. No knights in shining armor. No horses. No first, second, or third person shooters. No space battles. No EOD.

and works :smileyhappy: 

Keep it simple with quality. That I know you will provide.

co-founder
The Black Hat Squad/Black Hat Squadron/Novus Black Hats
Novus international elite force
Black Hats website
Black Hats on Facebook
Message 15 of 57 (279 Views)
Welcoming Committee
5366 posts

Sep 4, 2013

GameMechanics wrote:

Legendary_Vicki wrote:

I like your attitude lol, sounds good though. I can't wait to see it.  :smileyhappy:

I'm getting so horked up.

Legendary_Vicki's Sig

Message 16 of 57 (276 Views)
Survivor
1784 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 4, 2013

Now, THIS looks like a mansion I would want to buy. If if holds up to its promise, I will.

The above comment is my opinion, unless I state a fact. You can disagree with my opinion, but facts are facts.
Message 17 of 57 (271 Views)
I Only Post Everything
441 posts

Sep 4, 2013
Legendary_Vicki wrote:

^ This!!  

I'm  digging the simplicity factor your preaching, but I'm not going lie, from the tiny glimpse we saw a night time feature would make this spot ...THE SPOT.   Regardless excited to see it firsthand!

bob-maul wrote:
It was like me trying to prove Half Life 3's existence by finding three bananas in my fruit bowl.
Message 18 of 57 (268 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
275 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 4, 2013

GameMechanics wrote:

Legendary_Vicki wrote:

But I promise you, what is there is good.                                                                                                       MD

That's A LOT of "NO's" there, GM, but I might have to say NO to this space, too.

And I'm sure Lil Suzy will be just fine.  :smileyhappy:

Message 19 of 57 (244 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2758 posts

Sep 4, 2013
For a small company you've made some lovely content.

I've already bought quite a few of your items and have been pleased so looking forward to seeing this being released, and will certainly be having a close look at it :smileyhappy:
Message 20 of 57 (229 Views)