First Son
7 posts

Re: Club X7 info and update thread

Apr 11, 2012

i hope they fix it so you can follow your friends, my wife just spent 14.99 to get in but we have a hard time to get in the same server

Message 100 of 391 (66 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5092 posts

Apr 11, 2012

Question: When you're offered the chance to purchase the passes, do you also receive a notice that the passes don't give you access to the entire club?

Message 101 of 391 (66 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
1925 posts

Apr 11, 2012

We are all entitled to our own opinions. You think those clothes are nifty/hot/cool - whatever. I think they look like “more money than brains” clothes. If you think people with a different opinion from you are rude - too bad.

The above comment is my opinion, unless I state a fact. You can disagree with my opinion, but facts are facts.
Message 102 of 391 (66 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
332 posts

Apr 11, 2012

I know people have different opinions than me, or anyone else! I just don't go and insult everyone that I see walking, by saying "Oh, those pants do not do you justice." That's rude.

Message 103 of 391 (66 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
1925 posts

Apr 11, 2012

*yawn*

The above comment is my opinion, unless I state a fact. You can disagree with my opinion, but facts are facts.
Message 104 of 391 (66 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
621 posts

Apr 11, 2012

Aeternitas33 wrote:

Question: When you're offered the chance to purchase the passes, do you also receive a notice that the passes don't give you access to the entire club?

Aeternitas:

No you don't get a notice ... but OTOH when you pay the cover for a real night club, the club owners don't tell you the cover DOES NOT give you access to THEIR VIP areas!

Message 105 of 391 (66 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
332 posts

Apr 11, 2012

xMINDBlIlURx wrote:

Seems everyone has their own take, on this X7 club.

Personally, I believe it's too early/or/too soon to even come up with reasons why the space is bad.

In general speaking, the X7 club isn't there to limit Home users from gaining access. When in reality, "anyone" can get in there.

If they're a Ps plus member, bought any of the things from the sign, or buy the access passes.

So when people say that it's eliting the Home users who do spend money on the Exclusive, and such is a load of bull.

If anyone who does go in there thinking X7 makes them elite, is clearly thinking too highly of the situation at hand.

Now of course, I'm not going to spend money on the suits or apartments and such just to get into the X7 club.

I probably won't even go there, for as long as it exists on Home to be honest.

But to dog the users who do get access there, and to dog the users who don't get access to it is cruel.

We're all the same on PSN/Home, no matter how much we spend or don't spend.

A club doesn't change that fact.

That was my whole arguement with the people who were behind the ropes. I told them that we were all the same, and they were trying to change that! I'm glad I don't have to be in the same area as them!

Message 106 of 391 (66 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6276 posts

Apr 11, 2012

Personally, I believe it's too early/or/too soon to even come up with reasons why the space is bad.

In general speaking, the X7 club isn't there to limit Home users from gaining access. When in reality, "anyone" can get in there.

If they're a Ps plus member, bought any of the things from the sign, or buy the access passes.

So when people say that it's eliting the Home users who do spend money on the Exclusive, that is such a load of bull.

If anyone who does go in there thinking X7 makes them elite, is clearly thinking too highly of the situation at hand.

Now of course, I'm not going to spend money on the suits or apartments and such just to get into the X7 club.

But to dog the users who do get access there, and to dog the users who don't get access to it is cruel.

Message 107 of 391 (66 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6276 posts

Apr 11, 2012

SanFranDrescher wrote:

xMINDBlIlURx wrote:

So when people say that it's eliting the Home users who do spend money on the Exclusive, and such is a load of bull.

That was my whole arguement with the people who were behind the ropes. I told them that we were all the same, and they were trying to change that! I'm glad I don't have to be in the same area as them!

The people behind the ropes, who were dogging users who can't get in are just people who think spending loads on pixels matters off the PSN network.

When it doesn't. It's not going to get them a job in the future, is it? no. It's not going to pay for their schooling, is it? no.

They did the same thing with the rope in the theater, too.

Message 108 of 391 (66 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5092 posts

Apr 11, 2012

superlatives wrote:

Aeternitas33 wrote:

Aeternitas:

No you don't get a notice ... but OTOH when you pay the cover for a real night club, the club owners don't tell you the cover DOES NOT give you access to THEIR VIP areas!

I see. Well, I hope they at least give you a champagne bottle if you pay for VIP access.

Message 109 of 391 (66 Views)
0 Likes