Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
First Son
4 posts

Re: Club X7 info and update thread

Apr 11, 2012

if you have playstation plus or items from exclusives...............how much does it cost to join the X7 Vip club?

Message 60 of 391 (114 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
1839 posts

Apr 11, 2012

Back_In_Brown wrote:

I don't think the Mansion Garage qualifies you to get in. Just making sure people don't get it and are disappointed that they still cannot get in. I am looking for confirmation.

Thanks for pointing that out.  My question is, if you got the garage for free in the welcome back package, doesn't that decrease the price for any of the other mansion spaces?  I already have them, so I can't find out.  Just thought it'd be good to get that info out there, as I believe it would drop the price to $9.99, and then $4.99 for every mansion space after that.

Message 61 of 391 (114 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
1839 posts

Apr 11, 2012

smoke1ne wrote:

if you have playstation plus or items from exclusives...............how much does it cost to join the X7 Vip club?

Nothing.

Message 62 of 391 (114 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
343 posts

Apr 11, 2012

Hey, just recieved my crown, you get it after getiing 25,000 points in Flirt, 1 problem, I dressed as a male got the female crown and my lady friend got the male one!  BTW this is an accessory item not a head item.  I also noticed that all the answers generate a kiss, if the answer matches the pick-up line!

Message 63 of 391 (114 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5310 posts

Apr 11, 2012

anamri wrote:

Back_In_Brown wrote:

I don't think the Mansion Garage qualifies you to get in. Just making sure people don't get it and are disappointed that they still cannot get in. I am looking for confirmation.

Thanks for pointing that out.  My question is, if you got the garage for free in the welcome back package, doesn't that decrease the price for any of the other mansion spaces?  I already have them, so I can't find out.  Just thought it'd be good to get that info out there, as I believe it would drop the price to $9.99, and then $4.99 for every mansion space after that.

Disco Diva

That's correct.

You cannot enter the space if you only own the Garage. You can enter the space if you own the Mansion First Floor, Second Floor or Infinti Pool, all of which will cost less than the suit packs if you own the garage, or the same amount as the suit packs if you don't own any Mansion pieces.

Looking at this from that perspective, you could justify buying a piece of the Mansion as the equivalent of buying a lifetime "Home Plus" membership and getting a personal space as your first reward. This is a much better deal than the passes.

Follow me on Twitter:
twitter.com/hearitwow

Watch past episodes:
HomeCast at HomeStation Magazine

Message 64 of 391 (114 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Apr 11, 2012

thanks *)

Message 65 of 391 (114 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
630 posts

Apr 11, 2012

steven1230 wrote:

seems you can not join friends in this space. wanted to hang with some friends at the space and cant go to them.

Success is to be measured not so much by the position that one has reached in life as by the obstacles which he has overcome. ~Booker T. Washington Photobucket

This is a big problem for the space.  I've actually met some people here now, but when I leave and come back, they're in a different instance.  It makes it very difficult to accumulate points.

Message 66 of 391 (114 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
3661 posts

Apr 11, 2012

Eh. It's nothing special, in my opinion. Went in, looked around, left. Just gives some people more of a reason to fan their ego.

As soon as I got to the entrance, there were people raging about not being able to get in, and people on the other side of the rope acting high and mighty about being able to get in.

Just not my cup of tea.

Message 67 of 391 (114 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2290 posts

Apr 11, 2012

x7 is pretty shabby, but the thing that bugs me is why are there steps at the hot tubs if you can't walk on them?

GENIUS!

I tried to sing "Like A Best Friend." - http://vocaroo.com/i/s0xQbPKA7aM5
Message 68 of 391 (114 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
344 posts

Apr 11, 2012

Soulycon wrote:

x7 is pretty shabby, but the thing that bugs me is why are there steps at the hot tubs if you can't walk on them?

GENIUS!

G'eh!? What-what is that thing?

And what if any is the significance of the "X7" on only one of the 3 hot tubs?

PlayStation®Home Picture 4-11-2012 12-42-53.jpg

Yes, I can see that he is male and the others are female, but why the "X7"?

Halday Trophy Card
Message 69 of 391 (114 Views)
0 Likes