Wastelander
730 posts

Re: Club X7 info and update thread

Apr 11, 2012

Ah ok. Thank you very much. I'm going to try that.

BannerFans.com
Please use plain text.
Message 50 of 391 (103 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1197 posts

Apr 11, 2012

With the amount of people crowding the front I can see why you're having trouble getting in. I found the easiest way is to approach the bouncer on the left and target left or right until you get the "Enter X7" option.

Please use plain text.
Message 51 of 391 (103 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
50 posts

Apr 11, 2012

Well generally I like it and no noob harrassment is a dream come true (long may it reign).

My only gripe is.... ONLY 3 songs?

Aww come on you get better at Pier Park, sack the DJ and get 1 with a song library worth the admission price.

Please use plain text.
Message 52 of 391 (103 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5846 posts

Apr 11, 2012

To chat while in any game press start then triangle.

visit our webpage @ http://enchelada.pshomegazette.com/

friend me on fb @ http://facebook.com/TheWholeEnchelada

follow me on twitter @ http://twitter.com/WholeEnchelada

whatch the show on youtube @ http://www.youtube.com/user/cheladapsn?feature=mhee

Dont eat the hot dogs, dont eat the subs EAT THE WHOLE EN-CHELADA!

Please use plain text.
Message 53 of 391 (103 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
3224 posts

Apr 11, 2012

seems you can not join friends in this space. wanted to hang with some friends at the space and cant go to them.

Steven1230
Please use plain text.
Message 54 of 391 (103 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
730 posts

Apr 11, 2012

Why does it not allow you to join friends once you're inside, whom are inside too..just at a different space? When I attempt to join friends I receive a message that reads "Cannot join friend right now".

BannerFans.com
Please use plain text.
Message 55 of 391 (103 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation Community Manager
2875 posts

Apr 11, 2012

Hey everyone, if you haven't noticed, there's a new poll on x7 up today. If you'd like to cast a vote on how you feel about the club and/or leave comments, we welcome them. To find the poll, go back to the top of the Home forums and then click the Polls tab.

Please use plain text.
Message 56 of 391 (103 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5290 posts

Apr 11, 2012

strider367 wrote:

Dante wrote about this your all doomed people. You will get what you deserve....

C'mon, Strider, you were young once. Let's not hate because we were stuck in clubs with Saturday Night Fever dance floors and bathrooms full of snow.

It's very clear that Sony is targeting a young, male demographic with this thing. It's got that ridiculous "What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas" vibe.

As I've said before, this is exactly the type of club that I'd avoid, but it's worth popping in for the discounts. In fact, I say leave this thing to the people who enjoy it. Let those of us who prefer a sophisticated environment have our own paid-access club, with red leather booths, a long,softly lit bar and Tom Waits playing the piano in a corner.

Either that or one of those dockside joints with Jimmy Buffet on the jukebox, immobilzing margaritas and a bartender who shows anyone under 35 the door.

Look at this thing for what it is: Chuck-E-Cheese for twentysomethings.

Follow me on Twitter:
twitter.com/hearitwow

Watch past episodes:
HomeCast at HomeStation Magazine

Please use plain text.
Message 57 of 391 (103 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
174 posts

Apr 11, 2012

I don't think the Mansion Garage qualifies you to get in. Just making sure people don't get it and are disappointed that they still cannot get in. I am looking for confirmation.

Please use plain text.
Message 58 of 391 (103 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
623 posts

Apr 11, 2012

After many kisses later, I can confirm both the last line and last response generate a kiss.  I was up to 6000 at one point, but the game crashed on me.  Had to re-enter.  Also the chat for me was disabled while playing the flirt game, and dancing.  Plus, it's problematic that you can't relocate he with you friends.  I managed to find one friend through sheer luck.

Please use plain text.
Message 59 of 391 (103 Views)
0 Likes