Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Fender Bender
2954 posts

Re: Club X7 info and update thread

Apr 11, 2012

Dante wrote about this your all doomed people. You will get what you deserve....

AlphaZone4.com | Home Item Database
Map
Map

Schlachlen-Haus fünf ................................

Message 40 of 391 (127 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
332 posts

Apr 11, 2012

Now comes the decision. Should someone have to pay $15 at the least to be able to get into this club? Is it that good?

Message 41 of 391 (127 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
1852 posts

Apr 11, 2012

drawtrebor09 wrote:

The space is a lot nicer than I thought and it seems the game actually has some strategy to gain a lot of points, despite the premise behind the game being silly I've yet to see it encourage anyone into actually flirting with others. Jokerman3456 the leaderboard says the reward comes at 25,000 points and this is required in a single day as it's stated that it will reset each day.

What? WOW! 

Message 42 of 391 (127 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
332 posts

Apr 11, 2012

Why in the world would someone pay $14.99 for a 30-Day-Pass when you can get the same exclusives suit for $14.99 and have a pass in there forever? This is sad...

Message 43 of 391 (127 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
117 posts

Apr 11, 2012

SanFranDrescher wrote:

Now comes the decision. Should someone have to pay $15 at the least to be able to get into this club? Is it that good?

To me, it would not be worth getting into alone, but if you were to spend to get access I'd say you're best to buy 1 of the exclusives items and get perm access over the weekly/ monthly pass. Even at that I'd say only spend if you like any of the items, with the savings on current bundles and by the looks of it there'll be more "exclusive" bundles in the future at the space, I can only say the exclusives items are gaining value as time goes on.

Message 44 of 391 (127 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
344 posts

Apr 11, 2012

jokerman3456 wrote:

alright thks for the info I won't buy it then , did anyone get any rewards with the flirt game? im at 2553 points ans still didnt get anything. Btw is the 99 cents pack worth it ? is it just ornaments?

Reward at 25,000 pts. And the 99 cent pack imo very much worth it. They're active items. The horse is my fav

Halday Trophy Card
Message 45 of 391 (127 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1405 posts

Apr 11, 2012

The club is actually very nicely done and the flirt game is totally insane silly!

Flirt lets you give a cheesy pickup line to someone and you get points based on the response.  After a few rounds there is an option to kiss the person for extra points.  Its a great and silly game to meet new people.

Those who try to draw more into the game need obvious help...

This is a light hearted poke at the 'cyber flirting' that already happens inside HOME every day.

Only instead of people kneeling in submissive poses, etc... you play around with cheesy pick ups which is a great ice breaker to meet new people.

Maybe it does take exclusive people to find the humor in the game i dont know but its a club based off Western culture and is absolutely no different than any club you would find in real life.

You can pay to get in or not... the choice is yours.

People inside have been enjoying the fact that there is a control to keep people out...

And before people post the same pretyped, prerecorded statements that were used in the rope threads...

I'll remind alot of those people who are veterans of HOME how much people valued how the SingStar VIP room was also a controlled enviroment.

People got upset when access to the location was given out and everyone had a way in...

Sony gave the community what they asked for pure and simple.

The games are no more or less offensive than other content offered inside.

Keep in mind another consolue charges its user gold pass's to use their web cam chat to do cyber chatting...

In the end sony keeps giving alot for alittle but wow when they ask for alittle alot of people want more.

From a decision by Sony to move away from Community to focus on Competition...

To a forum that was on its way to repairing itself in a focus on Community.. now having trolls protected if they help generate site hits..

To the world of HOME being kept in the dark when so many developers have left already...

A concept focused on profits and Competition have another name in the world of Pro-Community- RIP!

May the trolls, drama makers and competitive personas find joy in Sony - I'll do like soo many others and just move on.

Kitty Pyra - Career and Online life ended officially 2014
Message 46 of 391 (127 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5846 posts

Apr 11, 2012

So far I love this space! I have only seen the outside and I must say, I wish all Home spaces where built to this criteria. Kudos! Now, let's make one that all can enjoy.

visit our webpage @ http://enchelada.pshomegazette.com/

friend me on fb @ http://facebook.com/TheWholeEnchelada

follow me on twitter @ http://twitter.com/WholeEnchelada

whatch the show on youtube @ http://www.youtube.com/user/cheladapsn?feature=mhee

Dont eat the hot dogs, dont eat the subs EAT THE WHOLE EN-CHELADA!

Message 47 of 391 (127 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
730 posts

Apr 11, 2012

Ok my one question is how exactly do you get inside the club? What are the "requirements"? I already own all of the mansion and I noticed that when I looked inside the store outside of the club I saw those mansion items listed as something that could or need to be purchased to access the club. I also noticed "passes". Do you have to purchase passes to get in?

BannerFans.com
Message 48 of 391 (127 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2751 posts

Apr 11, 2012

MsSinocent wrote:

Ok my one question is how exactly do you get inside the club? What are the "requirements"? I already own all of the mansion and I noticed that when I looked inside the store outside of the club I saw those mansion items listed as something that could or need to be purchased to access the club. I also noticed "passes". Do you have to purchase passes to get in?

BannerFans.com

I had the same problem as you. I expected the rope to disapear, but there is a target you need to find at the rope and then press 'x' to enter. It can be quite difficult to find with everyone stood there, but once you find it it should take you across the rope.

Message 49 of 391 (127 Views)
0 Likes