Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Lombax Warrior
116 posts

Re: Unofficial Club List - Last Updated 4/30/13 (Added "OG20")

Apr 30, 2013

I would like to make a major update to my club post.

Club Name: A.N.A, Meetings Friday Nights 6:00pm (Est)

We are a Assassin's Creed clan. we hangout in the labs or anywhere else on home. we are about gaming and having a good time. we are a drama free clan and any drama tht does come are way we just use the ignore & report features.

Thanks in advice for editing my post should have posted this instade my bad please delete my previous club thanks

Message 91 of 131 (1,625 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
992 posts

Apr 30, 2013

Your revised entry has been reviewed, slightly edited, and has taken the place of your old entry. Below is a sample...

---

A.N.A - Every Fri. @ 6pm EST

We are an Assassin's Creed clan. We hang out in the labs or anywhere else on Home. We're about gaming and having a good time.

We're a drama free clan and we just use the Ignore & Report features at any drama that does come our way. (Rapturesassassin)

---

I have a quick question concerning the name, however. Is it "A.N.A", "A.N.A," or perhps even "A.N.A." ? I'm assuming it's the the first one, but I just want to clarify.

Message 92 of 131 (1,605 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
116 posts

Apr 30, 2013

Its A.N.A

Message 93 of 131 (1,596 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
27 posts

Re: Unofficial Club List - Last Updated 4/30/13 (Added "A.N.A")

[ Edited ]
May 1, 2013

Name of club: CUEPHORIA

Associated URLs: 

Meeting time: Not specific.

Description: A 'kick-back' club for pool sharks and those that desire a challenging game of 8-Ball.  Once in awhile the members come together in the Bowling Alley to play round robins and just chill in a casual and care-free manner.  Cuephoria tournaments are also hosted for a chance to put your skills to the test and win prizes.  Overall.. expect to play against solid players.. and become the next generation of Cuephoria. 

Message 94 of 131 (1,571 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
992 posts

Re: Unofficial Club List - Last Updated 4/30/13 (Added "A.N.A")

[ Edited ]
May 4, 2013

Your club has been reviewed, slightly edited, and placed in the "Gaming" category. Below is a sample...

---

CUEPHORIA - No specific meeting times

(Web)(Mobile) We are a "kick-back" club for pool sharks and those that desire a challenging game of 8-Ball. Once in awhile, the members comes together

in the Bowling Alley to play round robins and just chill in a casual/care-free manner. Cuephoria tournaments are also hosted for chance to put your skills

to the test and win prizes. Overall... expect to play against solid players and become the next generation of Cuephoria. (hoshinn)

---

If you ever need to edit, move, delete, or do anything else to it... feel free to post again. smile_cool.gif Thank-you for contributing to the Club List and sorry for the delay.

Message 95 of 131 (1,535 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Re: Unofficial Club List - CLUBLIST.TK

May 12, 2013

The Walking Dead Club,There are no meeting or anything like that,Basically just looking for people who love The walking dead frachise,Play games and watch it on tv..Members who wear walking dead tag will be Kept,once club is full,those who dont may lose place to member who will..thx Jen

Message 96 of 131 (1,452 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1398 posts

Re: Unofficial Club List - Last Updated 5/11/13 (Added "AlphaZone4")

May 16, 2013
:smileyhappy:
Message 97 of 131 (1,415 Views)
PlayStation MVP
992 posts

Re: Unofficial Club List - CLUBLIST.TK

[ Edited ]
May 17, 2013

xXJenIeaXx wrote:

The Walking Dead Club,There are no meeting or anything like that,Basically just looking for people who love The walking dead frachise,Play games and watch it on tv..Members who wear walking dead tag will be Kept,once club is full,those who dont may lose place to member who will..thx Jen

Your club entry has been accepted, edited for basic grammer, and added to the "Movies & Television" category. smile_cool.gif Below is a sample...

---

The Walking Dead Club - No meetings

There are no meetings or anything like that. Basically, we'll just looking for people who love The Walking Dead frachise, play games, and watch it on tv.

Members who wear the walking dead tag will be Kept. Once the club is full, those who don't may lose their place to a member who will. ...thx Jen

---

If you ever need to edit, move, delete, or anything else to it... feel free to post again. If you would prefer to keep 100% of the orginal grammer, I can change that as well. Thank-you for contributing to the club list and good luck.

P.S. Thank-you, MrFirstPlayer, for posting. Sometimes I leave entries hanging and it served as a reminder. You get a Kudo for that...

Message 98 of 131 (1,403 Views)
Sackboy
513 posts

Re: Unofficial Club List - Last Updated 5/18/13 (Added "Haute Couture" to Fashion)

May 21, 2013

I got to be honest, I'd thought there would be at least one for single people. lol

Message 99 of 131 (1,356 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
992 posts

ANNOUNCEMENT: No longer "Unofficial", colors, and more...

[ Edited ]
May 27, 2013

Greetings my fellow peeps! smile_cool.gif I hope you are all enjoying your Memorial Day weekend! In any case, I have an announcement to make. I have made a few notable changes to the club list. First off, I have dropped the "Unofficial" part of "Unofficial Club List". I am not calling it official or anything, but am merely shortening it to "Club List" or "The Club List". With it always being stickied and my recent(ish) promotion to MVP, I feel that it deserves it. Second... the glorious colors from the old tome version have now returned! With the new(ish) blue background and the optional light theme, I felt that I could add them in without burning out your eyes. I know a uncomfortable "color-vs-background" issue when I see it and that is precisely why I have avoided the use of color 'till now. Some of the colors have slightly changed to better suit the more-commonly-used blue(ish) theme, but they are officially back. Finally, there's one last thing to mention and this is extremely minor. I have now added any missing tags, tagged their respective threads, and removed all the club tags from the main post. This is due to a recently discovered "50 tags per message" limit, however, it will not affect the individual categories. If any particular category ever reaches 50 clubs or more, this issue will pop-up again. For now, though, you have nothing to worry about. With that, that's everything. I will say this, however. If anyone feels that one of the colors is ether painful or uncomfortable to look at, please let me know ether via PM or by commenting. I feel that I have chosen the correct colors, however, nobody is perfect. I would greatly appreciate it; thank-you...

Message 100 of 131 (1,303 Views)