Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
First Son
11 posts

Re: Unofficial Club List - Last Updated 3/7/13 Please add my club

[ Edited ]
Mar 9, 2013

Good Evening. I'm finally able to get this club going. All I need now are members. If you would be  so kind to add my club to the roster I would greatly appreciate it.

*please include us in the Gaming and Roleplay category*

Club: Combo Breakers

Links: http://twitter.com/combobreakers11

http://www.playstationhometoday.com/group/combobreakers

Meeting Time: Subject to members availability. Not set time as of yet.

Combo Breakers is a club for fighting game enthusiasts. CB will serve as a haven where folks can meet and duke it out via there favorite fighting games. Players of all skill levels are welcome! Aside from serving as a hub to game launch and duke it out, members are encourage to share their love for some of their favorite characters, talk tactics, exchange tips, and have random discussions!

Please use plain text.
Message 71 of 131 (1,350 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
989 posts

Re: Unofficial Club List - Last Updated 3/7/13 Please add my club

Mar 9, 2013

Your club has been reviewed, processed (slightly), and added to the requested category. Below is a sample...

---

Combo Breakers - Subject to members' availability

Combo Breakers is a club for fighting game enthusiasts. CB will serve as a haven where folk can meet and duke it out via their favorite fighting games.

Players of all skill levels are welcome! Aside from serving as a hub to game launch... members are encouraged to share their love of their favorate

characters, talk tactics, exchange tips, and have random discussions! Links - TwitterPlayStation Home Today

---

If you ever wish to edit it, move it, or do anything else to it... feel free to post again. smile_cool.gif Thank-you for contributing to the list(s).

Please use plain text.
Message 72 of 131 (1,341 Views)
First Son
3 posts

Re: Unofficial Club List - Last Updated 3/9/13 (Added "Combo Breakers")

Mar 14, 2013
Why can't there be a hip-hop/rap club? :smileysad:
Please use plain text.
Message 73 of 131 (1,287 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
33 posts

Re: Unofficial Club List - Last Updated 3/24/13 (Added "The Nights Watch")

Mar 25, 2013

I don't manage a club, but I am in one. I have been able to communicate with the members in the club channels texting and on the mic. I have noticed that there are limits in group channels for a max amount of people, is there the same for club channels too? I would like to know the max amount of people allowed in club channel chat on the mic is there is a limit. Sometimes all of us be chill'n or playing games together and having everyone in club channel is easier than group. If you or anyone else knows, please let me know.

Please use plain text.
Message 74 of 131 (1,205 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
1807 posts

Mar 25, 2013

sxy_n_iknwit wrote:

I don't manage a club, but I am in one. I have been able to communicate with the members in the club channels texting and on the mic. I have noticed that there are limits in group channels for a max amount of people, is there the same for club channels too? I would like to know the max amount of people allowed in club channel chat on the mic is there is a limit. Sometimes all of us be chill'n or playing games together and having everyone in club channel is easier than group. If you or anyone else knows, please let me know.

The limit for club members is 32.

The limit for group chat is 8.

Please use plain text.
Message 75 of 131 (1,201 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
33 posts

Mar 25, 2013

Uncharted is that the same limit in the club chat too? 32 people max allowed in chat at once? I understand there is 8 as a limit for group, is it the same with the mic for clubs? I belong to a pretty big fam and we are expanding and needing to chill in the club channel more on our mics because group does not hold all of us at once anymore.... do you know? I was just wondering, I am not trying to interupt what you guys were discussing, just want to know.... ty for your response though, I greatly appreciate it.

Please use plain text.
Message 76 of 131 (1,198 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3121 posts

Re: Unofficial Club List - Last Updated 02/17/13 (Updated Black Hat Squad w/ links)

[ Edited ]
Apr 4, 2013

red_wesley wrote:

Your entry has been reviewed, edited, and posted under "Gaming & Roleplay". smile_cool.gif Below is a sample...

---

Knights of The HOME open Table - Meetings Pending...

(Search "Kot Hot") We are a HOME gaming club. It's empty at the moment and we lack meeting times. However, we're hoping to pick one up when there's

no Unity/VLR night. We plan to start with Resident Evil or Chess night as well as Home/Game related discussions. We're part of Unity, though I (Pathchex)

will have to talk about them about including it as a division. There's no site, though I will make one if needed.

---

As it is one of the newest entries, it has also been added to the main post as well. If you need to edit it (adding meeting times for instance), move it, or delete it... feel free to post again. I'll do what you desire and confirm via reply (in your case).

Thanks again for keeping up with all this Red... I posted in the Unity Thread as well as talking to friends in the group and All the responses I got were positive.

The Club is simply being used Chess. We are meeting in public every week as a community event for chess meet ups. The public spaces are  the Adventure distrect and the Playground. If more tables are needed or we have an out of Region Chess Player we move to the Club house or a Private Space.

So would  you please change our clubs listing to something similar to this?

Knights of The HOME open Table - Every Tuesday @ 9pm EST

(Search "Kot Hot") We are a HOME gaming club. We meet @ Playground public space or Adventure distrect every Tue. 9pm eastern for a public Chess game meet up. If more tables are needed or we have out of region chess players we move to the club house or a private space. We hold Home and Game related discussions while playing Chess, Please add PSN ID -  Patchex  for invites for Public events and Private Spaces. Game Launching from HOME after the meetings is a possibility. We're are a part of Unity...

We also hope to hold a second time a week for our Out of Region Chess Players and for some who are unavalible on Tues nights. 

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 77 of 131 (1,116 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
989 posts

Re: Unofficial Club List - Last Updated 02/17/13 (Updated Black Hat Squad w/ links)

Apr 5, 2013

No problem, that's what I do. smile_cool.gif In any case... your entry has been reviewed, slightly edited, and kept in the same category. Below is a sample...

---

Knights of The HOME open Table - Every Tuesday @ 9pm EST

(Search "Kot Hot") We are a HOME gaming club. We meet at the "Playground" public space or the "Adventure District" every tuesday at 9pm eastern for a

public Chess game meet up. If more tables are needed or we have out-of-region chess players, we move to ether the club house or a private space. We

hold Home and Game related discussions while playing Chess. Please add Patchex (via PSN) for an invite. Game Laucnhing from Home after the

meetings is a possibility and we are part of Unity.

---

If you would like me to restore the full original working (as in word-by-word w/ no edits), just say so. If you ever feel the need to edit it again (as many times as you like), ask and I shall do as you request. Thank-you for contributing to the list(s) and I wish your club the best of luck. :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Message 78 of 131 (1,105 Views)
Fender Bender
3121 posts

Apr 6, 2013

Your Edits look fine, thanks for Reposting it agian for us... 

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 79 of 131 (1,083 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
95 posts

Re: Unofficial Club List - Last Updated 4/6/13 (Added "Saints Angels")

Apr 12, 2013
Any Doctor Who Clubs?
Please use plain text.
Message 80 of 131 (1,031 Views)
0 Likes