Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
PlayStation MVP
974 posts

Re: Club List - Last Updated 8/20/13 (modified "LOD")

[ Edited ]
Sep 1, 2013

@The_Game_Cheater:

I apologise for the delay, but your club has now been added.

---

PSN Exclusive - Fridays

This is for the "PSN Exclusive" club. We meet Fridays for movie nights. All other other information is confidential and only available to those who seek it.

---

If you need anything... feel free to post again.

@Un0-0n3unique:

I also apologise for the delay and your club has also been added.

---

Otaku Rock - Every Friday @ 5 PM EST / 3 PM MST

Otalu Rock is a Anime Club for people who love the Japanese culture and Anme. We promise we won't be bossy.

---

It has been added under the "Social" Category. If you need anything... you know what to do.

Please use plain text.
Message 111 of 130 (2,003 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1315 posts

Re: Unofficial Club List - CLUBLIST.TK

[ Edited ]
Oct 4, 2013

red_wesley wrote:

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Social_________________________________________________________________________________________________________|_Categories_

The All Mighty Every Sat. @ 7pm EST

A UNITY Branch - Friendly environment, respectful, meet new friends, each week we meet and discuss on what's

new from PSHome and the UNITY group. help in organizing PSHome events, and have fun while at it.

Chikara - Monthly meetings as scheduled

We began our multi-club social group on April 30th, 2011. Anyone can join. A lot of you are asking, "What is Chikara?" It's a simple philosophy meaning

"Many Strengths." We welcome all users to join, as there are no ranks in Chikara. I, donandgert, am the founding leader of the first roster, Chikara1.

We also have Chikara 2 through 11 active as we find more leaders. Our goal is simple... we are not asking for a miracle, just a bit of common sense

on Home. Come follow us as we achieve this through the following of The Chikara Code. I wish all Home users my deepest respects and thanks.

For enlistment in Chikara, feel free to send an xmb message. I will reply as soon as possible. We're also on Facebook.

Fanime - Every Other Saturday @ 9 PM EST

Fanime is club for anime lovers. We get together, talk about the anime and manga we're 

into at the moment, and go out to bowl/dance. If interested, please msg gangstaboi22.

Frostys Army - Every Saturday @ 11 PM EST

We're a pretty big group made up of all types of people with different talents. We share a few things in common, but there is one thing in particular...

frosty the snowman head. We do everything (glitch, watch movies, play games, share stories, etc...), but we mostly just hang out and try to have fun.

We don't have a lot of rules and we don't take your individuality away. I, FA_ILL_LIFE_FA, am the club leader with scarfacenyo- as my second in

command. We would love to welcome anyone with a frosty head to come check us out. Get to know us, learn a thing or two, and maybe even make a

new friend or two. If you're interested, please contact me. Remember... keep it frosty my snow people! (*>*)

GHOSTRIDERDUDE19 - Every Friday @ 9 PM EST

If anyone wishes to join my club, find or speak to me. I'm always at the Hudson Gate racing my dolphins.

I will try to answer any questions to the best of my ability. You can also speak to any of sub-leaders as well.

mëtäl wärrïörs - Wednesdays; Fridays & Saturdays Optional

This club is for those who love heavy metal, minigames, horror movies, the occult, and/or goth/emo/punk. Once the structute is in place, essentually every

decision for the club will be made via a vote by each of it's members and every club member is just as important to me (poorplayer102) as the club itself.

There are only two rules: We do not war with other groups/individuals on Home and we do not war with ourselves. Your popup color, clothing, and tags can

be whatever you want. Meetings will be held on wednesday nights, parties will be friday nights, and movie nights will be saturday nights. The parties and

movie nights are not mandatory and it's okay to miss a meeting if you have a good reason. There is no penalty for missing a meeting, but it is high

recommended that you don't miss one. As for ranks... they are based on heavy metal culture, specifically concerts, and promotions with be earned by

various means. Also, I do have two last things to add. Each person who joins will be rewarded via the Cauldron of the Sunless Kingdom, Cutteride Estate,

etc. Those who do the most for the club will be rewarded via the gift machine. Before you join, there will be an interview. This is to weed out trolls and

those who just want the rewards. The interview is also there so I can get to know you. Have an excellent day and I hope to hear from you soon.

The Homeling Collective

Public Gatherings - Often

Representative's Council Meetings - Every Wednesday @ 9PM EST

Central Command Meetings - Every Sunday @ 7PM EST

The Homeling Collective has been an active entity in PlayStation Home since the closed beta era. With dozens of Motherships, and a score of Social

Vessels

within Home, the Homelings® could be included under any category in this club list.

For more information besides that in our official club thread, see our wiki page @ http://homelings.wikispaces.com/

Our official web portal, Fluidic Space, is exclusively Homeling, but has many links and such for visitors to peruse.

"Like" us on facebook: The Homeling Collective

"Subscribe" to us on youtube: The Homeling Collective

"Follow" us on Twitter: Homeling Collective

The Home Gnomes 

Home Gnomes was not made to be overly serious, or sap the fun from anything. And it was also not made for drama. We are primarily a group of people

who enjoy laughing, Talking, Glitching, and most of all... being unique. And for all intents and purposes... This club is unique. Click HERE to view the

thread! ~chrismsandvig

illegitimate SnowMan - No official dates; every now and then

We're a snowman club, but we'll NOT frosties. We use the female snowman head as well as the new one. We game

together, hang out together, watch Netflix together, host game tournaments for rewards, etc... We're peaceful people.

{--} LOD -  Yearly meetings @ 6 PM EST

We are a club that been in Home since 2009 and we thank CARLOS-NY-NINJA & BNTFOREVER. They have been teaching our rules to our club members

so that they have the full experience of running a club themshelves. I would like to dedicate an outstandous reward for the best bosses of 2013. We have

yearly meetings at 7:30 PM EST and you can visit us via our siteYouTube, or Facebook. Our club is about loyalty, respect, and helping our members to

understand how to speak in public. We have monthly parties and soo to have games for PSN cards. We are introducing an age group 16 and up. If you

wish to join, you may contact me (shynat100) via email at "shynat100@homeoflod.x10.bz".

Mystivious Adventures - At least once a week

Members must be mature and respectful. There's no dress code and our clubhouse is the "Old West Saloon" turned Blues Bar. It includes blackjack, liar's

dice, darts, poker, pool games, and even an jukebox. Blues music plays throughout the week with dance music on the weekends. There are guest rooms

available if you wish to stay. We plan to have regular get-togethers, activities, and events. To apply, PM LeeStone71 to show interest.

{+} Otaku Rock - Every Friday @ 5 PM EST / 3 PM MST

Otalu Rock is a Anime Club for people who love the Japanese culture and Anme. We promise we won't be bossy.

Retreat

This is Devon Britt and I'm promoting a new club. It's mainly for socializing and chilling. The tag is "subc" and I hope to see you soon!

Saints Of Death (S.Ø.D) - Thursdays @ 9 PM EST

Our club is for people who just wanna hang out and have fun. We have your back no matter what. Contact info - Terrio120

Scholacticus Literati - Monthly, some months bi-weekly.

It is a club that will act as a place for people who like to discuss international events, history, philosophy, psychology, or anything that can be considered

intellectual. The club will host live recorded debates between members either bi-weekly, or monthly. If enough people join debates can be as often as

moderators can be enlisted. As a free thinking society, we will not tell you what to believe. Facts will be presented, it is up to you whether or not you

believe them.

*Sons_of_Anarchy*

I'CUTTER626 and this is my club.

Spirit - Fridays @ 7 PM EST

Spirit was created to bring people with similar interests together. We participate in many events, socialize, and really do whatever!

StarLight Lounge at hollywood hills night club - Look at board for get togethers

(Dark_Warrior3000) This is a club meant for socializing, meeting new people, and relaxing. We like to watch

movies, listen to music, swim, watch fireworks, play arcade games, play pool poker, and have darts tournaments.

Zeta Tau Alpha - Monday, Wednesday, and Satyrday @ 6 PM EST

We're a social club originally established on the basis of getting more chapters of the Sorority to play on Home. However, we have since adapted to just

having fun and playing games. If anyone is interested, feel free to pm and/or add me (blackstarz2012) and I would be happy to answer any questions.

UDV: Reign of Blades

UDV stands for Underverse (The Chronicles of Riddick), though this group isn't about the movie in particular. I merely like it for the "darkness" of the

Necromongers and how cool they look. This group is mainly about hanging out on Home. We talk about about games, movies, anime, and we might even

roleplay. We plan to have themed meetings (certain outfit, certain soace, etc) and it's a good idea to have at least one dark outfit. It doesn't have to be

gothic or anything, but generally just dark. I'm looking for mature people and I will warn you if you don't seem to fit in. If you can't give a good reason why

you we should keep you, we'll have to kick out you. If you're interested (curious, have questions, etc), please don't hesitate to send me (MLn_22) a message

on PlayStation Home. Also, you'll have to pass a kind of "small interview" to join. It's nothing difficult though. We look forward to seeing you!

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Spelling error need fix Anme & otalu Updated thread Added survery For sub-leader application & experience survery for how well we did

Please use plain text.
Message 112 of 130 (1,968 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
974 posts

Oct 15, 2013

I apologise for the massive delay, but you club entry has been edited.

---

Otaku Rock - Every Friday @ 5 PM EST / 3 PM MST

Otaku Rock is a Anime Club for people who love the Japanese culture and Anime. We promise we won't be bossy. The updated thread

now includes two surveys. One is for the sub-leader application. The other is to tell us about your experience and how well we did.

---

If you need anything else... you know what to do.

Please use plain text.
Message 113 of 130 (1,942 Views)
PlayStation MVP
814 posts

Oct 15, 2013
Club "Pink Panache" is accepting applications. Just send me a PM with your user name or you can apply here http://www.enistachia.com/psh

The club is not open yet, but members are being queued accepted now!
Please use plain text.
Message 114 of 130 (1,943 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
7 posts

Re: Unofficial Club List - Last Updated 3/24/13 (Added "The Nights Watch")

Oct 27, 2013

Hey K this is DeffenderSpencer from DBD just wondering what happened to you, wondering if your PS3 got broke and your still able to use a computer, or what you haven't been on for 2 months don't know if your ok or what, please respond.

Please use plain text.
Message 115 of 130 (1,918 Views)
Monster Hunter
39 posts

Re: Club List - Last Updated 10/15/13 (edited "Otaku Rock" & added c

[ Edited ]
Nov 1, 2013

I would be very grateful if the following Club can be included. :smileyhappy:

Name: White Shadows Clan

Meets: We host regular events and activities every month - check out our Events Area

Description: White Shadows is an international clan which was originally set up in 2007. Since then, WS has developed into a multigaming community which welcomes individuals from all sorts of backgrounds with diverse skills and interests.

Our PS3 division is proud to support and maintain an active presence in a number of games, including Grand Theft Auto, FIFA, Battlefield and Call of Duty.

ws5.png

Please use plain text.
Message 116 of 130 (1,895 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
974 posts

Nov 3, 2013

You clan has been approved and added under the so-called "Gaming" category.

---

White Shadows Clan - events and activities hosts monthly; check Events Area for details

White Shadows is an international clan which was originally set up in 2007. Since then, WS has developed into a multigaming community which

welcomes individuals from all sorts of backgrounds with diverse skills and interests.Our PS3 division is proud to support and maintain an active

presence in a number of games, including Grand Theft Auto, FIFA, Battlefield and Call of Duty.

---

If you need anything else, please feel free to post again and/or contact me. smile_cool.gif Good luck!

Please use plain text.
Message 117 of 130 (1,872 Views)
PlayStation MVP
974 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 24, 2013

I apologise for the double post, but I have an annousement to make. :manvery-happy:

The club list has now been converted back into an html/table formatting... similar to that of the 'ol tome version. Due to my design choices, different categories no longer have different colors. Rather, everything has just one overall color scheme. However, this version is also optimised for mobile devices... such as the Galaxy S3 used to test this. Both mobile users and PC users alike will notice that the tables now fill the width of the whole post. For those on computer, this isn't really all that different. For those on Android or iDevices, however, this makes a drastic difference. It has now been designed to fit the width of your screen... and it will do exactly that so long as you're using the mobile version of the site. If you view it in portant mode, it will be lengthy but will at least look right and be 98% functional. If you view it in landscape mode, it'll appear almost exactly as it would on the good 'ol PC. You'll have to scroll more, but the appearance is pretty much maintained. Please feel free to voice your comments and concerns. Thank-you for reading this.

The following things are currently not functional on the mobile version:

• CLUBLIST.TK version (doesn't resize right)
  • "Post a comment" link (blank page)
  • Category links (doesn't redirect right)
  • Images (ether dead or absent)
Please use plain text.
Message 118 of 130 (1,815 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
5 posts

Re: Club List - Last Updated 11/24/13 (converted back into html formatting)

Dec 3, 2013

I need an active club with microphone's. That'll talk about random stuff in the group.

Please use plain text.
Message 119 of 130 (1,761 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
174 posts

Re: Club List - Last Updated 11/24/13 (converted back into html formatting)

Dec 10, 2013

I Would like to add the two following (closely linked clubs):

MSWP (midnight shadows wolf pack) Leader: MommaWolf

MSWG (midnight shadows werewolf gang) Prez: GenobeeX VicPrez:Chirrp

Descprition:

We are a freindly welcoming and helpfull club with personality. We encorage loyality and drama free get togethers. A general intrest in wolves in encouraged if you like to apply to our club.

Website is WIP, please notify said persons above if interested. :-)

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 120 of 130 (1,723 Views)
0 Likes