Sackboy
457 posts

Re: Unofficial Club List - CLUBLIST.TK

[ Edited ]
May 29, 2013

Just to let everyone know, Louisiana Hurricanes have change their name to Legendary Hurricanes. Still the same club, just different name. And also, we now have a website, www.legendhurr,.com, and well as a facebook and twitter.

Please use plain text.
Message 101 of 130 (869 Views)
PlayStation MVP
968 posts

[ Edited ]
May 30, 2013

Thank-you, cajun, for the information. smile_cool.gif I have now silently updated the club entry to match the changes.

---

Legendary Hurricanes

I, Isutigersfan72, am the owner and founder of the Legendary Hurricanes, We have 2 clubs and 2 partners (me and cajun4life). We love Home and we

love helping out the Home community. If you're looking for great and active organization, this is the club to join. We help members and treat each other

with respect. We are professional at what we do, so come check us out and feel free to subscribe. (facebooksite, or twitter) We also host community events

as well. Our club has great leaders and great members, so come check us out.

---

I would highly advice doing something with the old sites to avoid confusion. If possible... delete or rename the old YouTube account. Just updating the "about" page with a link to the new site would do if renaming it isn't possible. As for the old site... I would recommending deleting that, linking it to the new site, or even setting up a redirect that would automaticially take visiters to the new site. Those are just suggestions though. As per the usual, feel free to post again if anything else needs to be done. 

Please use plain text.
Message 102 of 130 (860 Views)
Wastelander
568 posts

May 31, 2013

cult of personality has now been renamed costume/cosplay club. i think we were under fashion or something. maybe movies and tv. you can also remove the dead link to our page if its still there

Please use plain text.
Message 103 of 130 (844 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
968 posts

May 31, 2013

As per your request, your club entry has been renamed and is now devoid of the previous link. smile_cool.gif

---

Costume/Cosplay Club

(Iced-Tea-Bagger) This is a club for people who like to create their own custom costumes from movies, games, television, celebrities or just custom in

general. The club members also help with ideas, share creations, display our work in public spaces, and take photos with fans of our work. The club is not

serious where you have to attend weekly meetings or you are kicked out or anything like that; it's just for fun. I am not the club leader as there is no leader;

I am just the founder. We are open to all ideas club members might have for events. The clubhouse is the moon forest and it's all decorated with a full

arcade with 9 different playable games.

---

I have also updated the formatting and linkified your username. If you need anything else done, feel free to post again...

Please use plain text.
Message 104 of 130 (832 Views)
Fender Bender
3121 posts

Jun 5, 2013

Hi Again Mr. Red_Wesley,

I have a slight change to our clubs description when you have time, would you mind updating it in your OP again please, and thank you in advance. 

Knights of The HOME open Table - Every Tuesday @ 9pm EST

(Search "Kot Hot") We are a HOME gaming club. We meet at the "Playground", "Indie", or "Adventure District" public spaces every tuesday at 9pm eastern for a public Chess game meet up. If more tables are needed or we have out-of-region chess players, we move to ether the club house or a private space. There is also a second meet on Thursdays at 3pm eastern in the EU Server for our out of region Chess Players. We hold Home and Game related discussions while playing Chess. Please add Patchex (via PSN) for an invite. Game Laucnhing from Home after the meetings is a possibility and we are part of The Unity Clubs.

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 105 of 130 (800 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
968 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 6, 2013

Your club entry has been modified (kept exactly as you specified) and also added to the main post. 

---

Knights of The HOME open Table - Every Tuesday @ 9pm EST

(Search "Kot Hot") We are a HOME gaming club. We meet at the "Playground", "Indie", or "Adventure District" public spaces every tuesday at 9pm eastern

for a public Chess game meet up. If more tables are needed or we have out-of-region chess players, we move to ether the club house or a private

space. There is also a second meet on Thursdays at 3pm eastern in the EU Server for our out of region Chess Players. We hold Home and Game related

discussions while playing Chess. Please add Patchex (via PSN) for an invite. Game Laucnhing from Home after the meetings is a possibility and we are

part of The Unity Clubs.

---

If you need anything else done... you know what to do. smile_cool.gif

Please use plain text.
Message 106 of 130 (787 Views)
Fender Bender
3121 posts

Jul 8, 2013

Sorry to bother you again red_wesley, our club has stopped the public meet ups and scheduled chess games, would you please change our club posting to as follows.

Knights of The HOME open Table 

(Search "Kot Hot") We are a HOME gaming club. Chess game meet up's happen here on occasion. We hold Home and Game related discussions while playing Chess. We are part of The Unity Clubs.

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 107 of 130 (721 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
968 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 8, 2013

Your club entry has been modified and slightly reformatted.

---

Knights of The HOME open Table 

(Search "Kot Hot") We are a HOME gaming club. Chess game meet up's happen here on occasion.

We hold Home and Game related discussions while playing Chess. We are part of The Unity Clubs.

---

If you need anything else, you know what to do. smile_cool.gif Thank-you for contributing to the Club List!

Please use plain text.
Message 108 of 130 (717 Views)
First Son
18 posts

Re: Club List - Last Updated 7/20/13 (added "H.o.m.E Society" under C. H

[ Edited ]
Jul 31, 2013

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Home/PSN-Exclusive-Club/td-p/41151243/jump-to/fir...

This is for PSN Exclusive. We meet Fridays for movie nights. All other information is confidential and only available to those who seek it.

I think this would be classified as a community helper club.

Please use plain text.
Message 109 of 130 (651 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1275 posts

Re: Club List - Last Updated 8/20/13 (modified "LOD")

Aug 31, 2013
  • Name: Otaku Rock

Thread:Click me

Meeting:Every 3:00 mountain time (minute may vary depend if my bus depart)

description:Hello Otaku Rock is a Anime Club for the people who love the Japanese culture & Anime We promise we won't be bossy

categorie:Fashion, social & movie

Please use plain text.
Message 110 of 130 (567 Views)
0 Likes