Uncharted Territory
974 posts

Re: Unofficial Club List - Last Updated 4/6/13 (Added "Saints Angels")

Apr 12, 2013

I did a quick search in the club menu. There are 5 clubs under Doctor Who, 1 under Dr. Who, 1 under Dr Who, & 8 under Tardis,.. hope that helps. A Dr Who fan could probably find more since they would know more keywords associated w/ the series.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Message 81 of 130 (1,067 Views)
Lombax Warrior
95 posts

Apr 12, 2013
I looked up clubs and there was one but I'm not sure if it is still being used LOL
Please use plain text.
Message 82 of 130 (1,037 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
974 posts

Apr 12, 2013

Only way to know is send them a request to join. If it's still active they should reply next time they're on Home. If there's no active 1 that suits your interest just start your own. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please use plain text.
Message 83 of 130 (995 Views)
Lombax Warrior
126 posts

Apr 12, 2013

TC915 wrote:

Only way to know is send them a request to join. If it's still active they should reply next time they're on Home. If there's no active 1 that suits your interest just start your own. 

Indeed. With your request to join you may attach a message. Would suggest a preliminary question or two. Save yourself some time instead of having to join before knowing anything. Most responsible club owners will reply :smileyhappy:

The Homeling Collective
Please use plain text.
Message 84 of 130 (964 Views)
Monster Hunter
35 posts

Apr 18, 2013

I was the leader of the Hellspawns but that has been disbanded long ago.

Anyways, for those who love heavy metal, love minigames, love horror movies, the occult and/or are goth/emo/punk. I have a new club called mëtäl wärrïörs. The club is fairly new so it only has a few members. Right now I am still building the struture of it, but essentially every decision for the club is made via a vote by club members and every club member is just as important to the club, as me, the owner of the club. There is only two rules: we do not war with other groups or individuals on home and we do not war with ourselves. Your popup color, clothing and tags can be whatever you want. Meetings will be held wednesday nights, parties will be friday nights, movie nights will be saturday nights. The parties and movie nights are not mandatory, and if you have a good reason for missing a meeting then that is okay, there is no penalty for missing a meeting but it is highly recommended that you dont miss one. As for ranks, they are based on heavy metal culture, specifically concerts, promotions will be earned by various means. Also I do have two last things to add, each person who joins will be rewarded via the cauldron of the sunless kingdom, cutteridge estate, etc, those who do the most for the club will be rewarded via the gift machine. Before you join, there will be an interview, this is to weed out: trolls, those who just want the rewards. The interview is also so i can get to know you. Anyways have an excellent day and i hope to hear from you soon!

red_wesley, I'd be greatful if you would list my new club in a section you think it would fit in best. have an excellent day.

Please use plain text.
Message 85 of 130 (918 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
961 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 19, 2013

I'm sorry to hear about your old club, but I wish you the best of luck with the mëtäl wärrïörs. Your new club entry has been reviewed, slightly edited, and placed in the same catagory as before. Below is a sample...

---

mëtäl wärrïörs - Wednesdays; Fridays & Saturdays Optional

This club is for those who love heavy metal, minigames, horror movies, the occult, and/or goth/emo/punk. Once the structute is in place, essentually every

decision for the club will be made via a vote by each of it's members and every club member is just as important to me (poorplayer102) as the club itself.

There are only two rules: We do not war with other groups/individuals on Home and we do not war with ourselves. Your popup color, clothing, and tags can

be whatever you want. Meetings will be held on wednesday nights, parties will be friday nights, and movie nights will be saturday nights. The parties and

movie nights are not mandatory and it's okay to miss a meeting if you have a good reason. There is no penalty for missing a meeting, but it is high

recommended that you don't miss one. As for ranks... they are based on heavy metal culture, specifically concerts, and promotions with be earned by

various means. Also, I do have two last things to add. Each person who joins will be rewarded via the Cauldron of the Sunless Kingdom, Cutteride Estate,

etc. Those who do the most for the club will be rewarded via the gift machine. Before you join, there will be an interview. This is to weed out trolls and

those who just want the rewards. The interview is also there so I can get to know you. Have an excellent day and I hope to hear from you soon.

---

Thank-you for contributing to the club list(s)! smile_cool.gif If you need anything else, whatever it may be, you know what to do.

EDIT: Silently fixed...

Please use plain text.
Message 86 of 130 (911 Views)
Monster Hunter
35 posts

Apr 19, 2013
thanks and great work ^_^. i did make a typo we both missed. culture not cluture lol
Please use plain text.
Message 87 of 130 (897 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
56 posts

Re: Unofficial Club List - Last Updated 4/18/13 (Added "mëtäl wärrïörs")

Apr 20, 2013
I club not good but i make tomorrow ok you know 5 tooo
Please use plain text.
Message 88 of 130 (875 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
70 posts

Apr 28, 2013

I would like my clubd The twenty or over gamers or OG20 for short to be added to the list please. 

- Meetings: as soon as we get enough members meeting time well be decided

OG20 is a gamer fam tht i once decided to create on a gaming website that i decided to bring to home. this group is for mature users of home & are sick of the drama caused by the little kids & the wanna be thugs of home. we hang out anywhere on home. 

Please use plain text.
Message 89 of 130 (805 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
961 posts

Apr 30, 2013

Your entry has been reviewed, slightly edited, and placed in the "Gaming" category. Below is a sample...

---

OG20 - TBD

OG20 is a gamer Fam created on a gaming site that I (Rapturesassassin) dicided to bring to Home. This group is for mature users

of Home whom are sick of the drama caused by little kids and the wanna be thugs of Home. We hang out anywhere on Home.

---

If you ever wish to edit it, move it, or do anything else to it... feel free to post again. smile_cool.gif Thank-you for contributing to the Club List.

Please use plain text.
Message 90 of 130 (788 Views)