Wastelander
838 posts

Re: Unofficial Club List - Last Updated 12/27/12 (added P*R*I*D*E to Community Helpers)

[ Edited ]
Feb 11, 2013

red_wesley, when you said that the club was being reviewed, did you mean that the text can be changed ??

because when i read the text you posted, its different. Does it mean it coudlnt be my own text or ?

UDV: Reign of Blades

UDV stands for Underverse (The Chronicles of Riddick), though this group isn't about the movie in particular. I merely like it for the "darkness" of the

Necromongers and how cool they look. This group is mainly about hanging out on Home. We talk about about games, movies, anime, and we might even

roleplay. We plan to have themed meetings (certain outfit, certain soace, etc) and it's a good idea to have at least one dark outfit. It doesn't have to be

gothic or anything, but generally just dark. I'm looking for mature people and I will warn you if you don't seem to fit in. If you can't give a good reason why

you we should keep you, we'll have to kick out you. If you're interested (curious, have questions, etc), please don't hesitate to send me (MLn_22) a message

on PlayStation Home. Also, you'll have to pass a kind of "small interview" to join. It's nothing difficult though. We look forward to seeing you!

I also saw a typo, here :  We plan to have themed meetings (certain outfit, certain soace, = certain sPaces ?

Was the text change because of words limit ??

note : i copy-pasted the text and for some reason i could not change the size of the text to a bigger size, not sure why.

Please use plain text.
Message 61 of 130 (1,132 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
838 posts

Re: Unofficial Club List - Last Updated 12/27/12 (added P*R*I*D*E to Community Helpers)

Feb 11, 2013

was the list moved to another thread ??

im not sure because i saw a few post that says ''moved'' and then they posted a link

Is this the original thread for Clubs on Home or is it another thread in another section of the forum ??

thank you :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Message 62 of 130 (1,129 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
968 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 12, 2013

@MLn_22: When I add a club, I usually edit it and rephase it in my own words. This is meant to keep it in a certain format (which includes an enforced 8pt font) and improve upon it (fix grammer mistakes & improve general sentence structure). With the exception of your first sentence, all the main ideas are still there. If you would like, I could re-type it while keeping your original sentences. It'll still have be compressed down to one paragraph though. This is the first time anyone has ever asked about this and I might just add it to the main post. In the future, you'll be able to specify how much "reviewing" you want me to do. I'm sorry about this (habit I suppose) and thank-you for telling me about the typo. The PlayStation forums seem to disable Chrome's native spell checker and the built-in one is rather annoying. Also, the list(s) has NOT been moved. It was only silentkill152's indivual post that was moved. Concerning the text size, you can undo the enforced 8pt by clicking on "1 (8pt)" under [Font size|\/]. This will mess up the spacing though, which is nessary for proper Interner Explorer support. You'll have to undo that as well.

P.S. If any mods are reading this, may I suggest that you add "Post" or "Thread" to moved things? This would avoid such confusion in the future.

For instance... Post Moved: http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Home-Support/Need-help-with-Playstation-Home/m-p/...

Please use plain text.
Message 63 of 130 (1,121 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2252 posts

Re: Unofficial Club List - CLUBLIST.TK

Feb 13, 2013

Greetings, Wesley!

Please edit the Homelings' section to read Homelings® instead of Homelings since we have recently received our documentation!

WOOT!

GISignature
Please use plain text.
Message 64 of 130 (1,054 Views)
PlayStation MVP
968 posts

Re: Unofficial Club List - CLUBLIST.TK

Feb 13, 2013

The deed has been done (silent update) and congratulations! smile_cool.gif

Please use plain text.
Message 65 of 130 (1,048 Views)
Fender Bender
3121 posts

Re: Unofficial Club List - Last Updated 02/17/13 (Updated Black Hat Squad w/ links)

Feb 19, 2013

I have a club I still have never used, yet I guess that might have something to do with never posting about it... I am part of Unity club Groups, Yet Ill have to talk to them about including it as a division. 

The Club Name is - Knights of the HOME open Table. 

The Club Name on HOMe for Search is Kot Hot

It is a HOME gaming Club. (empty for the moment) no meeting times as of Yet however I hope to pick up one of the days there is no Club night for Unity/VLR.

We could Start With Resident Evil or Chess night and Discutions on HOME related and Game related topics. As of now there is no Site yet if needed I can build one... need to have a reason to have on first lol

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 66 of 130 (991 Views)
PlayStation MVP
968 posts

Re: Unofficial Club List - Last Updated 02/17/13 (Updated Black Hat Squad w/ links)

Feb 24, 2013

Your entry has been reviewed, edited, and posted under "Gaming & Roleplay". smile_cool.gif Below is a sample...

---

Knights of The HOME open Table - Meetings Pending...

(Search "Kot Hot") We are a HOME gaming club. It's empty at the moment and we lack meeting times. However, we're hoping to pick one up when there's

no Unity/VLR night. We plan to start with Resident Evil or Chess night as well as Home/Game related discussions. We're part of Unity, though I (Pathchex)

will have to talk about them about including it as a division. There's no site, though I will make one if needed.

---

As it is one of the newest entries, it has also been added to the main post as well. If you need to edit it (adding meeting times for instance), move it, or delete it... feel free to post again. I'll do what you desire and confirm via reply (in your case).

Please use plain text.
Message 67 of 130 (943 Views)
First Son
4 posts

Re: Unofficial Club List - Last Updated 02/24/13 (Added "Knights" & "Glamou

Feb 25, 2013

On my club dark future ppl cant find it in search.

Then just a thought they should make a space for the new motorcycles so all the bikers can find each other. Like a biker club but in front of the building in the parking lot or somthing.

Please use plain text.
Message 68 of 130 (938 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3121 posts

Feb 25, 2013

Thank you Red_Weasly... 

The Kot Hot Club will be held for gaming Chess every Tuesday at 9 pm. I still have to Check about being a branch of Unity, I spoke to 2 members tonight and they have no problem with it yet there are many members,  I will be taking the only day not already taken by a Unity/VLR branch. Would you mind cut and copying this into the Op for me please... you did a great job with the Entry, I just tweeked it a bit. 

Knights of The HOME open Table - Meetings Tuesday Nights 9pm est.

(Search "Kot Hot") We are a HOME gaming club. It's empty at the moment,  However,  We plan to start Chess night as well as Home/Game related discussions while playing Chess, and Game Launching from HOME after the meetings. We're part of Unity, though I (Patchexwill have to talk to them about including it as a division. 

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 69 of 130 (931 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
968 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 25, 2013

Through a silent update, your entry has been edited. To keep with the formatting and fix a run-on sentence, there was a slight edit.

Knights of The HOME open Table - Every Tuesday @ 9pm EST

(Search "Kot Hot") We are a HOME gaming club. It's empty at the moment. However... we plan to start to start Chess night, have Home/Game related

discussions while playing Chess, and Game Launching from HOME after the meetings. We're part of Unity, though I (Patchex) will have to talk to them

about including it as an division.

Please use plain text.
Message 70 of 130 (927 Views)