PlayStation MVP
968 posts

Re: Unofficial Club List - Last Updated 12/15/12 (reorganized & added Decorator's Guild)

Dec 23, 2012

GIitchMe wrote:

Club  Name: illegitimate SnowMan

link to your thread/website: http://pshomenation.x10.mx

When your club meets: No official date,every now and then.

a short description: Snow man club,Not frosties.... we use female snow man head and the new snow man head in stores. We game

together, we hang out together, we chat together, watch netflix together, have game tournaments for rewards etc. peaceful people.

Your club entry has been accepted, edited, and added to the "Social" catagory. smile_cool.gif Below is an sample...

illegitimate SnowMan - No official dates; every now and then

We're a snowman club, but we'll NOT frosties. We use the female snowman head as well as the new one. We game

together, hang out together, watch Netflix together, host game tournaments for rewards, etc... We're peaceful people.

Please use plain text.
Message 51 of 130 (2,117 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
968 posts

Re: Unofficial Club List - Last Updated 12/15/12 (reorganized & added Decorator's Guild)

[ Edited ]
Nov 20, 2013
The Club List
Symbol(s):
{?} - Status Unknown

Welcome to the Club List! :D Please note that this Informational post is made up oseveral 

posts due to the dreaded 20,000 character limit. Originally, it was a Tome on the old Jive forums.

URL SHORTCUT
Want a quick and easy way to access the club list? Just go to CLUBLIST.TK! Click here to return to normal...

Want your club here?
Lastest Entrie(s):

Categories:

Please use plain text.
Message 52 of 130 (2,032 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
22 posts

Re: Unofficial Club List - Last Updated 12/27/12 (added P*R*I*D*E to Community Helpers)

Jan 3, 2013

Hello everyone and thank you for reading…

I’ve had a club started last year and we are looking for members that have skills. What are skills? These skills could be anything you can offer as far as helping others, decorating, recruiting, singing etc.

If you have a club, that is fine as well. We can become affiliates. If we are affiliates, at least 1 Leader must join our group and 1 from our group will join yours.

Our members are a pretty tight group and we respect each other boundaries.

Here is the link for more information:

http://www.facebook.com/tkcrsociety?ref=hl

Feel free to join our group and get to know one another. Thank you and we look forward to jamming out all night J

AC
Please use plain text.
Message 53 of 130 (1,998 Views)
Lombax Warrior
92 posts

Re: Unofficial Club List - Last Updated 12/27/12 (added P*R*I*D*E to Community Helpers)

Jan 30, 2013
Vice war is coming back
Please use plain text.
Message 54 of 130 (1,829 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
30 posts

Feb 3, 2013

New Club!

Club Name:  Famous Players

Twitter:  @PSHFPC

We are a group of friendly and competitive game players that meet almost every night of the week.  We play most games on Home and quite a few outside of Home.  The dress code is not strict, but a punk look is what we try for.  No particular display color...you are your own gamer!

If you are interested in more information, send PATSPAWN or rathsbuten a message and we will be happy to meet up with ya!

Please use plain text.
Message 55 of 130 (1,801 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
968 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 3, 2013

Hello peeps! smile_cool.gif It's been about two months since I've updated it and it's about time. This update adds two clubs to the list(s), one of which has been waiting a month for submission. To make up for this... the "T*K*C*R Society" shall be added as the "Newest Entry", despite "Famous Players" actually being the newest entry. With that said, let the standard replies begin!

---

rathsbuten wrote:

New Club!

Club Name:  Famous Players

Twitter:  @PSHFPC

We are a group of friendly and competitive game players that meet almost every night of the week.  We play most games on Home and quite a few outside of Home.  The dress code is not strict, but a punk look is what we try for.  No particular display color...you are your own gamer!

If you are interested in more information, send PATSPAWN or rathsbuten a message and we will be happy to meet up with ya!

Your entry has been reviewed, processed, and added to the "Gaming" catagory. If you wish to move it, delete it, or edit it... feel free to post again.

Below is a sample...

Famous Players - Almost Every Night

We're a group of friendly and competitive gamers who meet almost every night of the week. We play most games on Home and quite a few outside of

Home. The dress code isn't strict, but we try for a punk look. There is no particular displayer color as you are your own gamer. If you're interested, send

PATSPAWN or rathsbuten a message and we'll be happy to meet up with ya! (twitter - @PSHFPC)

---

ADORABLE-CUTEY wrote:

Hello everyone and thank you for reading…

I’ve had a club started last year and we are looking for members that have skills. What are skills? These skills could be anything you can offer as far as helping others, decorating, recruiting, singing etc.

If you have a club, that is fine as well. We can become affiliates. If we are affiliates, at least 1 Leader must join our group and 1 from our group will join yours.

Our members are a pretty tight group and we respect each other boundaries.

Here is the link for more information:

http://www.facebook.com/tkcrsociety?ref=hl

Feel free to join our group and get to know one another. Thank you and we look forward to jamming out all night J

Hello ADORABLE-CUTEY. :cathappy: Though your post doesn't quite follow the standard format, I have decided to process/add it anyways. It has

been added to the "Community Helpers" catagory and below is a sample...Your entry has been reviewed, processed, and added to the "Community

Helpers" catagory. If you wish to move it, delete it, or edit it... feel free to post again. Below is a sample...

T*K*C*R Society

(Adorable-Cutey) We're looking to open up new ways of meeting others who wish to change the world in a positive way... no matter how big or small. We

aim to form a positive group for all and are looking for new members with certain skills. What skills, you ask? This could be anything as long as it helps

others. This might be decorating, recruiting, or even singing. If you have a club yourself, we're also willing to become affiliates. For this to happen, one of

your leaders must join us and one of ours will join yours as well. Our members form a pretty tight bond and we're respectful of each others' boundaries.

Feel free to join us and get to know each other. Thank-you and we look forward to jamming out.

If you would to move it, delete it, edit it, or do anything else to it.... feel free to post again. I appreciate your contribution and I deem it the newest entry

(for now).

Please use plain text.
Message 56 of 130 (1,785 Views)
Wastelander
862 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 6, 2013

Hello ppl, im happy to announce that i created my first club :smileyhappy:

The name is UDV : Reign of Blades

UDV stands for Underverse (The Chronicles of Riddick).

The group isnt about the movie in particular, i just like it and the style of the Necromongers, how ''dark'' they look like, i just think its cool.

The group is mainly about hanging out on Home, talk about games, movies, animes, and also maybe some rp.

I also would like to plan themed meetings on Home. (themed meeting : an event meeting where ppl have a certain outfit, example, the agents avatar, we would then set a date to meet on Home, and to a certain space.)

One thing that i would like to specify is that it would be a good thing to atleast have 1 dark outfit. Here i do not mean gothic, it could be that, but it could be anything else in general that would be/look a little dark.

If you are interested and curious and have any questions, do not hesitate to send me a msg on Home.

Notes : I am looking for mature ppl, not some hyper kids and or trolls or trouble makers.

If you do not seem fit for the group, i would give a warning, then if you wouldnt give a good reason for us to keep you, we wouldl kick you out.

Also, all new members haveto pass a kind of ''small interview'', nothing difficult.

See you on Home !! :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Message 57 of 130 (1,728 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
968 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 6, 2013

Your club has been reviewed, processed, and added to the social catagory. If you would like to edit it, delete it, move it, or do anything else to it... feel free to post again. smile_devil.gif Below is a sample...

UDV: Reign of Blades

UDV stands for Underverse (The Chronicles of Riddick), though this group isn't about the movie in particular. I merely like it for the "darkness" of the

Necromongers and how cool they look. This group is mainly about hanging out on Home. We talk about about games, movies, anime, and we might even

roleplay. We plan to have themed meetings (certain outfit, certain soace, etc) and it's a good idea to have at least one dark outfit. It doesn't have to be

gothic or anything, but generally just dark. I'm looking for mature people and I will warn you if you don't seem to fit in. If you can't give a good reason why

you we should keep you, we'll have to kick out you. If you're interested (curious, have questions, etc), please don't hesitate to send me (MLn_22) a message

on PlayStation Home. Also, you'll have to pass a kind of "small interview" to join. It's nothing difficult though. We look forward to seeing you!

Please use plain text.
Message 58 of 130 (1,720 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Re: Unofficial Club List - Last Updated 02/05/13 (Added "UDV: Reign of Blades" to So

[ Edited ]
Feb 8, 2013
I would really like to join a club but none seem to be a fit for me. Alot seem to have too many rules or requirements (like interviews) to get in or require you to buy many items which I dont have the money for. I would really like to find laid back chill group.

Im a 23 year old female, very into sports more specifically baseball, I play games like fallout, final fantasy, gta and dynasty warriors the most. My avatar often dresses like an amazon/warrior or a gypsy. If anyone can recommend something that would help me out a lot. Thanks.
Please use plain text.
Message 59 of 130 (1,679 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
968 posts

Re: Unofficial Club List - Last Updated 02/05/13 (Added "UDV: Reign of Blades" to So

[ Edited ]
May 27, 2013

All the tags on the Club List have now been redone. Whereas in the past they were shortened into things like "black_dragon", they will now be shown as their full respective names. In addition, they will no longer be listed on every single catagory and I will also tag their respective threads. This is meant as an simple way to see how many clubs are in each catagory and also to quickly access their threads. For instance, let's say you're looking for the main thread for the "* ANGELS and DEMONS *" club. Normally you would do this...

1. Go to the "PlayStation Home" forums
  2. Access "Unofficial Club List"
  3. Click on respective catagory OR scroll down
  4. Check description for forum link (varies) & click

Now, there's nothing wrong with this... but now there's an alternative way.

1. Go to the "PlayStation Home" forums
  2. Access "Unofficial Club List"
  3. Click on respective catagory OR scroll down
  4. Click "View all" under "Everyone's Tags"
  5. Find correct club and click
  6. Find NON-CLUBLIST threads under "Recently Tagged" or "Most Tagged"

I know many of you may not use the tagging systrem, but now it's an option. Feel free to add your own tags as well or simply use the pre-created ones. If you would like your club to excluded from this, simply ask and I'll remove the respective tags.

Please use plain text.
Message 60 of 130 (1,653 Views)
0 Likes