Survivor
2252 posts

Re: Unofficial Club List - Last Updated 10/7/12 ("Wolfpack" added)

Oct 9, 2012

PizzaGirl!

Thanks for the friendly chat with Homelings the other night :smileyhappy:
*bows*

GISignature
Please use plain text.
Message 41 of 130 (1,858 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
165 posts

Re: Unofficial Club List - Last Updated 10/7/12 ("Wolfpack" added)

Oct 10, 2012
The homelings know i exist?!? *faints like a preteen girl* lol ty u guys r way cool
Please use plain text.
Message 42 of 130 (1,833 Views)
I Only Post Everything
957 posts

Re: Unofficial Club List - Last Updated 10/18/12 (WITD & Retread added)

Nov 15, 2012
Mystivious Adventures - Meets at least once a week.
New club taking applications for membership. Members must be mature and respectful. Theme is mystery/adventure and gaslight/Victorian gothic with a little steampunk. No dress code. Clubhouse is the charming Cutteridge Estate. There are guest rooms available if you wish to stay. Planning to have regular get-togethers, activities and/or events. To apply, PM LeeStone71 to show interest. There will be a small PM interview to complete application.
Please use plain text.
Message 43 of 130 (1,622 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
968 posts

Re: Unofficial Club List - Last Updated 10/18/12 (WITD & Retread added)

[ Edited ]
Nov 17, 2012

LeeStone71 wrote:
Mystivious Adventures - Meets at least once a week.
New club taking applications for membership. Members must be mature and respectful. Theme is mystery/adventure and gaslight/Victorian gothic with a little steampunk. No dress code. Clubhouse is the charming Cutteridge Estate. There are guest rooms available if you wish to stay. Planning to have regular get-togethers, activities and/or events. To apply, PM LeeStone71 to show interest. There will be a small PM interview to complete application.

Your club entry has been accepted and added under "Social". As it's the newest club, it has also been added on the main post. If you ever need me to edit, move, or delete your entry, feel free to ask. :manhappy: Thank-you for contributing to the club list. Below is an sample...

Mystivious Adventures - At least once a week

We're a new club taking apllication for membership. Members must be mature and respectful. The theme is mystery/adventure, gaslight/Victorian gothic,

and a little steampunk. There's no dress code and our clubhouse is the charming Cutteridge Estate. There are guest rooms available if you wish to stay. We

plan to have regular get-togethers, activities, and events. To apply, PM LeeStone71 to show interest. There will be a small PM interview to complete your

application.

Please use plain text.
Message 44 of 130 (1,596 Views)
First Son
5 posts

It says there's no club called Home Gnome's or The Home G...

Nov 20, 2012

It says there's no club called Home Gnome's or The Home Gnomes. 

Please use plain text.
Message 45 of 130 (1,572 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
4965 posts

Re: It says there's no club called Home Gnome's or The Home G...

Nov 27, 2012

O--cyclopsia--O wrote:

yea looks like the linkg to it is dead, could be that club was deleted thou here is club link I found on it hope it helps

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Home/Club-Home-Gnomes-EVENT-UPDATE/m-p/37120206/h...

Please use plain text.
Message 46 of 130 (1,533 Views)
PlayStation MVP
968 posts

Re: It says there's no club called Home Gnome's or The Home G...

[ Edited ]
Nov 29, 2012

Y2David wrote:

O--cyclopsia--O wrote:

yea looks like the linkg to it is dead, could be that club was deleted thou here is club link I found on it hope it helps

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Home/Club-Home-Gnomes-EVENT-UPDATE/m-p/37120206/h...

Y2David is right unfortunately. If you see that message in PlayStation Home, the club is likely non-existent. If you're referring to the generic "Page Not Found" error in the PlayStation Forums, then it may just be a dead link. If you're experiencing both, then there isn't really much hope for it. :manfrustrated: Thank-you Y2David for the link though. I'll update the entry and try to contact the creator in hope of finding out what happened. He may have already informed me, but I'm not very good at remembering past (and lost) PMs. Again, thank-you for the link. I'm sorry for the delay in replying. Lately, I've kinda neglected the list(s) and the forums in general.

Please use plain text.
Message 47 of 130 (1,519 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
957 posts

Re: Unofficial Club List - Last Updated 11/30/12 (updated "Badd Incorporated")

Dec 9, 2012
Time to edit mine:

Mystivious Adventures - At least once a week
Members must be mature and respectful. There's no dress code and our clubhouse is the Old West Saloon turned Blues Bar. Includes the blackjack, liar's dice and darts as well as poker and pool games with a jukebox. Blues plays thru week and dance music on weekends. There are guest rooms available if you wish to stay. We plan to have regular get-togethers, activities, and events. To apply, PM LeeStone71 to show interest.
Please use plain text.
Message 48 of 130 (1,434 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
968 posts

Re: Unofficial Club List - Last Updated 11/30/12 (updated "Badd Incorporated")

Dec 9, 2012

LeeStone71 wrote:
Time to edit mine:

Mystivious Adventures - At least once a week
Members must be mature and respectful. There's no dress code and our clubhouse is the Old West Saloon turned Blues Bar. Includes the blackjack, liar's dice and darts as well as poker and pool games with a jukebox. Blues plays thru week and dance music on weekends. There are guest rooms available if you wish to stay. We plan to have regular get-togethers, activities, and events. To apply, PM LeeStone71 to show interest.

Your edit has been accepted and below is an sample. smile_cool.gif

Mystivious Adventures - At least once a week

Members must be mature and respectful. There's no dress code and our clubhouse is the "Old West Saloon" turned Blues Bar. It includes blackjack, liar's

dice, darts, poker, pool games, and even an jukebox. Blues music plays throughout the week with dance music on the weekends. There are guest rooms

available if you wish to stay. We plan to have regular get-togethers, activities, and events. To apply, PM LeeStone71 to show interest.

Please use plain text.
Message 49 of 130 (1,414 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
62 posts

Re: Unofficial Club List - Last Updated 12/15/12 (reorganized & added Decorator's Guild)

[ Edited ]
Dec 23, 2012

Club  Name: illegitimate SnowMan

link to your thread/website: http://pshomenation.x10.mx

When your club meets: No official date,every now and then.

a short description: Snow man club,Not frosties.... we use female snow man head and the new snow man head in stores. We game

together, we hang out together, we chat together, watch netflix together, have game tournaments for rewards etc. peaceful people.

Register! --> http://pshomenation.com -- Register!

Register! --> http://pshomenation.com -- Register!
Please use plain text.
Message 50 of 130 (1,324 Views)
0 Likes