Monster Hunter
41 posts

Re: Unofficial Club List - Last Updated 8/1/12 ("Imperial Security" club entry adde

Aug 7, 2012
Please use plain text.
Message 21 of 130 (2,062 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
968 posts

Re: Unofficial Club List - Last Updated 8/1/12 ("Imperial Security" club entry adde

Aug 7, 2012

Red_wesley bows back to theNinJAtuan and says, "I would be honered to add your club. Thank-you for contributing to the Club List."

Please use plain text.
Message 22 of 130 (2,037 Views)
Monster Hunter
41 posts

Re: Unofficial Club List - Last Updated 8/7/12 (Samurai Squad Added & Club Entry Recatego

Aug 7, 2012

Pleasure is all mine 
*bows 

Please use plain text.
Message 23 of 130 (2,016 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Re: Unofficial Club List - Last Updated 8/7/12

Aug 10, 2012

My Playstation Home Club is GHOSTRIDERDUDE19 and we have meetings every friday at 9 pm eastern time if any one whishes to join my club speak to me or any of the sub leaders or find me in home im allways at hudson gate racing my dolphins ask me questions about my club and i will try to answer all of the questions asked

Please use plain text.
Message 24 of 130 (1,997 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
968 posts

Re: Unofficial Club List - Last Updated 8/7/12

Aug 10, 2012

Your club has been added to the "Uncategorized" catagory, though I could use some more information. For example... Website? Thread? Purpose?

Please use plain text.
Message 25 of 130 (1,987 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
19 posts

Re: Unofficial Club List - Last Updated 8/10/12 (GHOSTRIDERDUDE19 Added)

Aug 16, 2012
Frostys Army. we are a pretty big group made up of all types of people with diferent talents that share a few things in common 1in particular is the frosty the snowman head that was released a few years ago when home first started. We do everything glitch watch movies play games share stories but we mostly just hang out and try to have fun. We meet as 1every saturday @11pm eastern. W dont have alot of rules and we dont take your individuality away as some of these other clubs do. I'm the club leader and scarfacenyc- is my second in command. We would love to welcome everyone with a frosty head to come check us out get to know us and maybe u can make a few new friends maybe learn a thing or two never know feel free to send me a messege@ FA_ILL_LIFE_FA if you are interested. Keep it frosty my snow peoples (*>*)
ITsfrosty or nothing F®O$ty@®my ftw
..l.._(*>*)_..l.. 2finger salute
Please use plain text.
Message 26 of 130 (1,940 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1231 posts

Aug 17, 2012
We need good clubs and have them listen on the activity board in a special section for that so ppl can join if they want.

What is a man? (Just look above)... "The ultimate measures of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy".
Please use plain text.
Message 27 of 130 (1,905 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1272 posts

Aug 17, 2012

hey bfear didnt i read about your secret club on the forums the other day.i bet you and your other accounts are the only members

Please use plain text.
Message 28 of 130 (1,900 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
968 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 18, 2012

FA_ILL_LIFE_FA wrote:
Frostys Army. we are a pretty big group made up of all types of people with diferent talents that share a few things in common 1in particular is the frosty the snowman head that was released a few years ago when home first started. We do everything glitch watch movies play games share stories but we mostly just hang out and try to have fun. We meet as 1every saturday @11pm eastern. W dont have alot of rules and we dont take your individuality away as some of these other clubs do. I'm the club leader and scarfacenyc- is my second in command. We would love to welcome everyone with a frosty head to come check us out get to know us and maybe u can make a few new friends maybe learn a thing or two never know feel free to send me a messege@ FA_ILL_LIFE_FA if you are interested. Keep it frosty my snow peoples (*>*)

Your club entry has been accepted and categorized into the Social catategory. Any crossed out content has been removed. Below is an sample:

Frostys Army - Every Saturday @ 11 PM EST

We're a pretty big group made up of all types of people with different talents. We share a few things in common, but there is one thing in particular...

frosty the snowman head. We do everything (glitch, watch movies, play games, share stories, etc...), but we mostly just hang out and try to have fun.

We don't have alot of rules and we don't take your individuality away. I, FA_ILL_LIFE_FA, am the club leader with scarfacenyo- as my second in

command. We would love to welcome anyone with a frosty head to come check us out. Get to know us, learn a thing or two, and maybe even make a

new friend or two. If you're interested, please contact me. Remember... keep it frosty my snow people! (*>*)

Please use plain text.
Message 29 of 130 (1,890 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1231 posts

Aug 18, 2012
No i only have one account. Im not in any club.

What is a man? (Just look above)... "The ultimate measures of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy".
Please use plain text.
Message 30 of 130 (1,885 Views)