Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
PlayStation MVP
29071 posts

Re: [Club] * ANGELS and DEMONS * Civil War Challenges every Monday at 9pm Eastern

Oct 1, 2012

Sounds like you all have a great time. So wonderful to see clubs as active and sucessful as these. :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Message 451 of 674 (232 Views)
PlayStation MVP
4973 posts

Re: [Club] * ANGELS and DEMONS * Civil War Challenges every Monday at 9pm Eastern

Oct 1, 2012

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

Sounds like you all have a great time. So wonderful to see clubs as active and sucessful as these. :smileyhappy:

Joanna if ur ever like to ur welcome to come as a special guest.. it be an honor having ya 

speaking of special guests.. we having an scary act/story challenge with Halloween around the corner  between the two factions.. we sure be needing sum special judges fer this as well :smileyhappy: (no club invite is needed fer this)

Please use plain text.
Message 452 of 674 (218 Views)
PlayStation MVP
4973 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 1, 2012

here is sum pics from our last meet/challenge

Please use plain text.
Message 453 of 674 (214 Views)
Welcoming Committee
4759 posts

Oct 1, 2012
Hahahahahaha It burnnnnnnns! Should never have stood on the angels side of the fence :smileywink:

Yeah Jo! You should totally come along one week. It's always great fun and these guys always come up with some fantastic challenges.

It might seem like it's competitive but everyone gets along really well :smileyvery-happy:
Legendary_Vicki's SigLegendary_Vicki   Welcoming Committee v2.0   IamNinjaRabbit

Please use plain text.
Message 454 of 674 (210 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
378 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 2, 2012

Recap of meeting Mon1st. 

David got some sad news just before the meeting ( although he did join us a little later on) .

We discussed whether we should postpone the meeting, but we decided we would make a challenge up.

The Xi team maze was a possible but we decided to play the card game 7s (which Ixarix has suggested before for an A&D challenge)

So off we went to the gorgeous new Private Garden space,we all had some practise games then it was decided this would be a tournament style event with the winners of each game advancing to a grand final. 

The final 4 were missy, Carver, Stephie and Ixarix with Carver winning which means Team Demons won the point (Woot) 

and Demons now lead 29-24.

A few people poofed or had to leave, heres who was there. 

Team Angels                                Team Demons                                                

anamri                                         Mcjorneil                 

marj002                                      XXQueen-Veexx

ixarix1                                          WitchBlade

miss-ann-thrope                            Y2David

stormtimber                                   StephieRawks                

fester114 (new member)                 SCarverOrne     

krisiambo                                       SprawlUS

Others took pics which will be uploaded 

Thanks to Ixarix for hosting us

David sorry again about your Gran, glad you were able to come in the  end                                 

Please use plain text.
Message 455 of 674 (194 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1150 posts

Oct 2, 2012

Sorry to hear that David :smileysad:

Photobucket
 photo CT3WinnerBanner_zps9eb2b641.png
Please use plain text.
Message 456 of 674 (184 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
4973 posts

Oct 2, 2012

thanks everyone fer the nice word yesterday and today.i tell yas thinking about it makes me reminince the good times we shared.. heard bout the news right before the meet so had to recoup myself.. thou on a happy note she is now in a better place next to my granpa.

also on last nights challenge. I was so amazed on everyone's effort to make it such a success.. really glad i stopped by, it sure cheered me up.

I got some pictures i received to post as well from last night.. shall have them up soon :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Message 457 of 674 (178 Views)
PlayStation MVP
4973 posts

Oct 2, 2012

pictures taken from last nights meet

thanks to Vicki fer sending me them pics

Please use plain text.
Message 458 of 674 (176 Views)
Welcoming Committee
4759 posts

Oct 2, 2012
Yay! Go demons! :smileyvery-happy:

Really sorry about your news David. We are all here for you if you need us.

It made me think though that maybe we should try planning the challeneges out a week or two in advance so if anything happens in the future then we have a backup plan. Just an idea ^_^
Legendary_Vicki's SigLegendary_Vicki   Welcoming Committee v2.0   IamNinjaRabbit

Please use plain text.
Message 459 of 674 (170 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
519 posts

Oct 3, 2012

Legendary_Vicki wrote:
Hahahahahaha It burnnnnnnns! Should never have stood on the angels side of the fence :smileywink:

* Throws around tap water *

"Quod nomen mi hi est?"  :womanlol:

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 460 of 674 (314 Views)
0 Likes