Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Lombax Warrior
199 posts

Re: City of Flowers space

Feb 6, 2013
I'm down to my last .99 for the week so I may hold off on the curtains for now. Really the whole place is empty still. It's a bit overwhelming to decorate. I might just put a blanket and a tv and some food in a corner so it reminds me of when I first move into a new apartment :smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.
Message 21 of 29 (662 Views)
First Son
4 posts

Feb 8, 2013

The code for the "WHISPERING WINDS" is 62628989

Please use plain text.
Message 22 of 29 (577 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
3930 posts

Feb 8, 2013

MacGyver11 wrote:

The code for the "WHISPERING WINDS" is 62628989

Thanks for posting. You may want to check this thread for further information:

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Home/Granzella-Valentine-s-event-rewards-input-co...

Please use plain text.
Message 23 of 29 (569 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
622 posts

Feb 8, 2013
So, in order to have curtains as an option you have to purchase the curtain partition in the store!! Got it!
Please use plain text.
Message 24 of 29 (543 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
989 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 9, 2013

LouboutinLuxe wrote:

Can someone tell me where are the curtains and rug etc ? I cant seem to find them in the granzella store

hi op this might help you here is a video of the space and where the store is.

i hope this helps tc and have fun

Please use plain text.
Message 25 of 29 (494 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
297 posts

Feb 9, 2013

You have to be kidding me that someone bought the City of Flowers space and is calling a down grade on the price. If it was a waste of money maybe you should have visited someone else's space BEFORE your purchase perhaps. That and back up your complaint as well. Tell us all the reasons you would say this about a space that has more user interface per room per entire space. Tell me what's so awful about the low price for the space which might just make it more accessible for some on Home versus so many much higher priced locations. Rooms have individual customizations. I repeat ROOMS not the entire space overall. The add-ons are a great way for buyers to invest as much as they are willing now or later (not to mention two free items for owner and guests). Not only does a single add-on buy one actual rug but adds a rug or carpet to which ever room that has the interface. You don't get one toilet that opens etc but you can add another to the hall bath. The single curtain purchase ... hello are you paying attention to the detail in this place!!! One curtain purchase in any room with the correct interface adds the open curtain or closed version to either room. I guess you also missed the first and only working shower in a private space that also steams up the room a bit. I mean if you want advancement in user interface this place is wild crazy with content that's highly costomizable based on any one person's wallet and the options I think will continue to grow. If you want to complain try the original mansion space for 15$ that did little to nothing but provide a few gold items I rarely see in anyone's spaces. I am expecting great things like all the suprises the owners of the other Granzella spaces have received. Granzella is on the fore front of Home development as for personal spaces and cutomization and I for one want to say ... Thank you! It's about darn time. :smileyvery-happy:

Please use plain text.
Message 26 of 29 (444 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5084 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 9, 2013

May2099 wrote:

You have to be kidding me that someone bought the City of Flowers space and is calling a down grade on the price. If it was a waste of money maybe you should have visited someone else's space BEFORE your purchase perhaps. That and back up your complaint as well.

Tell us all the reasons you would say this about a space that has more user interface per room per entire space. Tell me what's so awful about the low price for the space which might just make it more accessible for some on Home versus so many much higher priced locations.

Rooms have individual customizations. I repeat ROOMS not the entire space overall. The add-ons are a great way for buyers to invest as much as they are willing now or later (not to mention two free items for owner and guests). Not only does a single add-on buy one actual rug but adds a rug or carpet to which ever room that has the interface.

You don't get one toilet that opens etc but you can add another to the hall bath. The single curtain purchase ... hello are you paying attention to the detail in this place!!! One curtain purchase in any room with the correct interface adds the open curtain or closed version to either room.

I guess you also missed the first and only working shower in a private space that also steams up the room a bit. I mean if you want advancement in user interface this place is wild crazy with content that's highly costomizable based on any one person's wallet and the options I think will continue to grow.

If you want to complain try the original mansion space for 15$ that did little to nothing but provide a few gold items I rarely see in anyone's spaces. I am expecting great things like all the suprises the owners of the other Granzella spaces have received.

Granzella is on the fore front of Home development as for personal spaces and cutomization and I for one want to say ... Thank you! It's about darn time. :smileyvery-happy:

:smileysurprised:..Easier on the eyes, yes?

Please use plain text.
Message 27 of 29 (408 Views)
Wastelander
297 posts

Feb 10, 2013

w/e find a new hobby

Please use plain text.
Message 28 of 29 (346 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
853 posts

Feb 10, 2013

CMCSAVAGE wrote:

May2099 wrote:

You have to be kidding me that someone bought the City of Flowers space and is calling a down grade on the price. If it was a waste of money maybe you should have visited someone else's space BEFORE your purchase perhaps. That and back up your complaint as well.

Tell us all the reasons you would say this about a space that has more user interface per room per entire space. Tell me what's so awful about the low price for the space which might just make it more accessible for some on Home versus so many much higher priced locations.

Rooms have individual customizations. I repeat ROOMS not the entire space overall. The add-ons are a great way for buyers to invest as much as they are willing now or later (not to mention two free items for owner and guests). Not only does a single add-on buy one actual rug but adds a rug or carpet to which ever room that has the interface.

You don't get one toilet that opens etc but you can add another to the hall bath. The single curtain purchase ... hello are you paying attention to the detail in this place!!! One curtain purchase in any room with the correct interface adds the open curtain or closed version to either room.

I guess you also missed the first and only working shower in a private space that also steams up the room a bit. I mean if you want advancement in user interface this place is wild crazy with content that's highly costomizable based on any one person's wallet and the options I think will continue to grow.

If you want to complain try the original mansion space for 15$ that did little to nothing but provide a few gold items I rarely see in anyone's spaces. I am expecting great things like all the suprises the owners of the other Granzella spaces have received.

Granzella is on the fore front of Home development as for personal spaces and cutomization and I for one want to say ... Thank you! It's about darn time. :smileyvery-happy:

:smileysurprised:..Easier on the eyes, yes?

OMG you totally read my mind! Wall o' text, lol.

Please use plain text.
Message 29 of 29 (323 Views)