Hekseville Citizen
241 posts

Re: Charcoal Champ Discussion

[ Edited ]
Jun 29, 2013

Here's a picture that may help with stage 3-3. The 2 orders are Barbeque steak, and then salt & peppered chicken. Those are the first to cook if arranged like in the picture.

20130628_194742.jpg

I believe that the speed of getting 4 star orders, are worth more points. Making the most of the grill layout is also very key in these speed challenges. Every other meat is perfectly cooked and seasoned for max points. Replace that first middle steak

as soon as possible, just after the second order is filled and try to keep the food layout the same. Lastly, it really helps that the starting raw meats are 2 steaks and a chicken. Keep restarting the game till you get that. Lastly, I believe it all has to be done in under 2 minutes. I believe I did it in 1:58. Hope that helps! 

Up with HOPE, Down with the ROPE!
Please use plain text.
Message 71 of 115 (302 Views)
Sackboy
416 posts

Jun 29, 2013
I dont understand since I do that exact same thing the first one I place on the red zone is that barbecue steak and the chicken leg. I get a 4 star barbecue steak and a 5 star chicken leg but my score is always the same. As the rest of the meat is always done perfectly. Any ideas of what I might be doing wrong?
Please use plain text.
Message 72 of 115 (284 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
1003 posts

Jun 29, 2013

It would be nice if someone could make a video on how to do all the challenges.  That is, without buying anything for those who prefer to play the game for free.  I'm still stuck at the one where I have to earn 2000 points in 45 seconds and I've tried the tips mentioned in this thread.   Guess I'm not quite fast enough.  :smileyfrustrated:

Please use plain text.
Message 73 of 115 (281 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
8514 posts

Jun 29, 2013
It would be a pretty long video. 50 levels took me about two hours in total to complete. Even a fast player would have to do a video in pieces or have it be quite long.
Support Forums
Please use plain text.
Message 74 of 115 (276 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1870 posts

Jun 29, 2013
Im sorry but level 5-10 to get silver at 1500 in 40sec is impossible and it says I have a free soda but its not there..

The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear...

Please use plain text.
Message 75 of 115 (275 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
1003 posts

Jun 29, 2013

smokingpistol wrote:
It would be a pretty long video. 50 levels took me about two hours in total to complete. Even a fast player would have to do a video in pieces or have it be quite long.

Two hours?!  Wow!  I don't care if the videos were broken down into stages.  I don't know about anyone else but I could probably use all the help I can get.   lol

Please use plain text.
Message 76 of 115 (261 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
8514 posts

Jun 29, 2013
Id do it if I had a way but alas I do not. Some very helpful tips in this thread so far. I am sure if you had a specific question, and posted it somebody would post some help you out :smileyhappy:
Support Forums
Please use plain text.
Message 77 of 115 (257 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1870 posts

Jun 29, 2013

SpdrGrl09 wrote:

smokingpistol wrote:

Two hours?!  Wow!  I don't care if the videos were broken down into stages.  I don't know about anyone else but I could probably use all the help I can get.   lol

Just remember the ones that your not against the clock take your time and put as much stuff on each item and cook to perfect that way you maximize your points.. Do one at a time if need be dont rush..

Ones against the clock well you can get past them but maybe not a great score but so far i been able to get all silver but the very last one with no purchases made..

GL

The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear...

Please use plain text.
Message 78 of 115 (252 Views)
Sackboy
416 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 29, 2013

IMG_20130628_201636.jpg

Hey guys so i figured it out. The last order you make still gives you the extra bonus points even after youve done the order. So If you remember what the last order was and you redo it you gain the bonus points of an order even if its not showing you the picture of the order. I got 11140 with that on 3-3 got about 600+ points everytime.

Please use plain text.
Message 79 of 115 (249 Views)
PlayStation MVP
1003 posts

Jun 29, 2013

smokingpistol wrote:
Id do it if I had a way but alas I do not. Some very helpful tips in this thread so far. I am sure if you had a specific question, and posted it somebody would post some help you out :smileyhappy:

I'm stuck on stage 1, level 6 where I have to earn 2000 points in 45 seconds.  I've read the tips on how to do it but I get to where I'm waiting on the last one and it finally gets finished with 1 second left and no time to put it on the plate.  I have tried resetting the game until it shows all burgers on the plates and even that hasn't helped much.  I know someone with a capture card but a lot of good that would do since I can't even beat the whole game myself yet.  And the one who has the capture card doesn't go on Home. 

Please use plain text.
Message 80 of 115 (237 Views)
0 Likes