Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Lombax Warrior
107 posts

Re: Charcoal Champ Discussion

Jun 27, 2013

Don't be in such a rush folks the majority of these missions don't have a time limit and I took up to 5 minutes on alot of them and still got gold or silver. :smileywink:

Follow me on twitter: @WEASEL182

http://thesqueakingweasel.blogspot.com/home
Message 51 of 115 (725 Views)
Welcoming Committee
4019 posts

Jun 27, 2013

WEASEL182 wrote:

Don't be in such a rush folks the majority of these missions don't have a time limit and I took up to 5 minutes on alot of them and still got gold or silver. :smileywink:

So you don't lose points for taking your time on the missions without time limits (the ones the clock counts up instead of down)?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 52 of 115 (659 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
416 posts

Jun 27, 2013

Anyone know or noticed if time affects your score? I need two more golden stars for all golden and in 3-3 Ive taken all orders from the start and done everything perfectly and I always get a score of 7740 when the golden star is 8000.

Message 53 of 115 (632 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
107 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 27, 2013

JulianMatisse wrote:

WEASEL182 wrote:

So you don't lose points for taking your time on the missions without time limits (the ones the clock counts up instead of down)?

I've taken 5+ minutes on alot of them and gotten gold. The harder ones with time limits I've settled for silver. Gold is really not needed unless you just want it. As far as I can tell you don't get anything for getting gold.

On the untimed missions alot of the time I cooked 1 piece of meat at a time so I could make sure each had bbq sauce all the seasonings and the condiments you apply at the plate so theres really no rush for these missions.

Message 54 of 115 (476 Views)
Welcoming Committee
4019 posts

Jun 27, 2013

WEASEL182 wrote:

JulianMatisse wrote:

WEASEL182 wrote:

I've taken 5+ minutes on alot of them and gotten gold. The harder ones with time limits I've settled for silver. Gold is really not needed unless you just want it. As far as I can tell you don't get anything for getting gold.

On the untimed missions alot of the time I cooked 1 piece of meat at a time so I could make sure each had bbq sauce all the seasonings and the condiments you apply at the plate so theres really no rush for these missions.

Cool! Thanks for the tip! :smileyhappy:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 55 of 115 (403 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
233 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 27, 2013

The last level is driving me crazy, I can't see how you could possibly get higher than bronze on it, grrrrrrr. I have gold and silver on all the other levels, this last level being bronze is going to irritate me.

Edit: ....never mind, of course a few tries after I posted this I got silver. xD Alright.

Message 56 of 115 (312 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
10662 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 28, 2013

I, am awesome :smileytongue:

New PSN ID for PS4: Redd-Axel

Come check out my Twitch TV channel, will be streaming various PS4 games from time to time http://www.twitch.tv/reddaxel
Message 57 of 115 (275 Views)
Lombax Warrior
107 posts

Jun 28, 2013

The meat doesn't have to be fully cooked you still get points for underdone meat try and get 2 racks of ribs done and then just keep putting on raw meat and taking it off raw to get the rest of the points you need. :smileywink:

Message 58 of 115 (494 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
30325 posts

Jun 28, 2013

rramsdell wrote:

Asheruc wrote:

Glad I'm not the only one who's stuck on 4-8. I just got done trying to get a silver on 4-5. I barely made it, I don't see how I could get a gold star when I need 1k more points on that one.

Same for me  but mine  keeps freezing too.

why arent you replying to my messages

Message 59 of 115 (493 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
1725 posts

Jun 28, 2013

I was only able to play this for a bit last night but how many levels are there?  I thought there were only 10 but it seems like there are 40 by reading this thread?  Do you have to complete them all for the rewards?  If so I'm only on 2-2

jason 1 8 0 2 1 2 8 signature
Message 60 of 115 (435 Views)
0 Likes